Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I wish to see Aryan proposing Sachi in a very romantic way. 😉 Or vice versa
Though their relation grew strong that they know each other's feeling without proposing but ek cute proposal tho Bantha hai. It would remain as a sweet memory 😊
They know that they love each other but never expressed it directly. As they r heading towards engagement ,I wish to see Aryan saying I LOVE YOU to Sachi. 😉⭐️
It could in a very simple way but I wish to see that scene
What do u feel guys? Share u r views 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We need to wait for I love u...
yes I also wish to see it before marriage 😳
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ha pratu. It's so cute to see proposing before marriage.
ANd the picnic is very good place for the proposal they will be together and can have so many chances too
urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes..i also agree that sanchi-aryan should say the three magical words to each other...⭐️
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh him telling her he loves her would be a treat to watch
I love the way he talks to her especially the way he says 'Hi' so him saying 'I Love You' will be the death of me.
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think till now they did not step into the relation called Falling madly in love.. Yes they admire each other, love each other for who they are but for saying those three magical words, they need to love each other a bit more..
Actually I dont mean that they dont love each other.. Yes they do but such a situation still did not arise when they will propose each other..
A bit more problems in their marriage will definitely make them feel the special attraction for each other, will make them miss each other badly..only then they will realise their love in a proper manner and will confess it in a romantic way..

Anyways..whenever the proposal or confession scene will come, I will definitely want it to be a great one. 😳
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Ha pratu. It's so cute to see proposing before marriage.

ANd the picnic is very good place for the proposal they will be together and can have so many chances too

Right picnic will be perfect spot👍🏼 wow some romance chori chori chupke chuke☺️😳