Kartik returns - Monday's episode

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode begins with Survi enquiring with the watchman about Lata.She gets to know that Lata left already for Ganpatipule & so she calls up Kartik & informs him that she would have to go to Ganpatipule & asks Kartik to not worry about her & to stick to their plan for tomorrow.Kalindi overhears Survi's conversation & gets apprehensive about Survi's sudden decision to go to Ganpatipule & so she decides to go after her

Back in the outhouse Krishna is furious at Tai for having slapped him earlier.Pyaare tries to intervene but Krishna pushes him away.Krishna threatens to expose Tai before everyone.Even Tai is fed up of him & feels his behaviour is gonna give him away sooner rather than later.Pyaare advises Krishna to stay united & stop fighting between themselves.Tai asks Krishna to put up with this drama for a day,cause the next day she is gonna have all the property to herself.Scene ends with Krishna wanting to teach Survi a lesson for their showdown earlier in the living room

It's morning & everyone assembles in the living room for the Visarjan.Tai doesn't see Survi around & starts asking questions & so Kishore so as not to arouse any suspicion lies about she having taken Lata to the doctor.As per their plan KIshore has invited a few people over for the Visarjan & Kartik disguises himself as one of those people & enters the house followed by CBI officer Vikram who is in disguise as well so as to nab Krishna

Kishore makes up some excuse to get Krishna upstairs & taking advantage of it,Kartik gets there too,hits Krishna on his head rendering him unconscious,gets into his clothes to complete his transformation into Krishna.He asks Kishore to make sure Krishna doesn't get downstairs & leaves

Downstairs it's an emotional moment for Kartik as he sees Khushi.He knows all about what Krishna did to her & so he wants to make everything right.Beautiful Karshi scene wherein Kartik apologises for something that Krishna did & asks Khushi tp forgive him & never be mad at him.Khushi forgives him & they hug.Pyaare & Tai watch it from afar & are confused.On the other hand Vikram feels,it's all an act

Cut to Ganpatipule Survi follows Lata & is in turn being tailed by Kalindi.As in precap Survi & Kalindi overhear Lata talking to some priest & so she goes on to reveal about Krishna & Kartik being twin brothers,the circumstances that forced her to give up Krishna & how she has lived with the pain all these years

Episode ends with Kartik being nabbed by Vikram

PRECAP

Kartik is being interrogated by Vikram who thinks he is Krishna
Kartik tries to tell him the truth aboit he being Kartik Barve but the Police just wouldn't listen
On the other hand Kishore calls up Survi & informs her that Kartik is nowhere to be found.Survi tells Kishore that she might be knowing after all where Kartik might be
Precap ends with Vikram threatening to kill Kartik if he wouldn't confess to hiding his real identity
Edited by Vanellope - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Gopa .. i really appreciate your efforts by making the updates everyday ... Sorry i'm quite busy these days so that's why i'm not active in the forum ... Will try to peep in sometimes 😊
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Karshi scene was sooo cute... poor kartik.. having to apologise for krishna's doings...

Quite a bizzare twist I must say...Giving up one of the twins for a promise made to Bappa...

the visarjan sequence was nicely done... right upto kartik hitting krishna... i just loved it😳😳

Ankush plays Kartik & Krishna to perfection πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... I mean he potrays both characters differently... an acting genius I must say😊😊
Edited by kiara26 - 8 years ago
puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
god knows now what will kartik do 😭
after a long time we get a kartik kushi scene 😊
ya ankush's performance as kartik and krishna was mind blowing
AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was funny to watch Ankush watching Ankush... πŸ˜†
One side a careless free Ankush, other side our serious Ankush... His attitude while praying to bappa...πŸ˜†
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

thanks for the update Gopa .. i really appreciate your efforts by making the updates everyday ... Sorry i'm quite busy these days so that's why i'm not active in the forum ... Will try to peep in sometimes 😊

Hey Steena missed you 😊
I understand re.University keeping you busy I guess
And you don't have to thank me.It's my pleasure
Edited by Vanellope - 8 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

Thanks for the update... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Karshi scene was sooo cute... poor kartik.. having to apologise for krishna's doings...

Quite a bizzare twist I must say...Giving up one of the twins for a promise made to Bappa...

the visarjan sequence was nicely done... right upto kartik hitting krishna... i just loved it😳😳

Ankush plays Kartik & Krishna to perfection πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... I mean he potrays both characters differently... an acting genius I must say😊😊

Definitely πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja0802

god knows now what will kartik do 😭

after a long time we get a kartik kushi scene 😊
ya ankush's performance as kartik and krishna was mind blowing

Karshi are ❀️
Ankush is always πŸ‘
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshishCrazyFan

It was funny to watch Ankush watching Ankush... πŸ˜†

One side a careless free Ankush, other side our serious Ankush... His attitude while praying to bappa...πŸ˜†

I loved that scene.He just hates everything about Kartik,his clothes,his lifetsyle
Bechara πŸ˜†