ERSK EP 31: The Little Red Dress

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

So I wanted to highlight two things from the episode today instead of the whole episode.

1. Rishi Patni.

Rishi is a man in love and he is genuinely caring towards Sanchi. In EP 29, I mentioned that Patnis will retaliate and with all the talks of the Sethoyas going bankrupt and such, Patnis wouldn't hesitate to step back. Despite Rshi's warning before, his father went ahead to stir trouble causing more strain on Sethiyas and as the news of the Sethiyas' financial downfall stopped by Mittals will hit the streets, Mr. Patni wouldn't take a step back in being a cause of financial instability for the Sethiyas and Mittals, both.

His anger was calmed down by Rishi's immediate effort to stop him but the oil's already spilled over the fire and there's no way he'll sit back unless he is satisfied with his own efforts. Looks like a hesitant love triangle will eventually come into play.

2. The little Red dress;

I have a great love for the black and red dresses because they as symbols in fashion are statement clothing. Red is color of love, passion, war, power struggle, ambitions, stark high emotions and instability.

"Yeh na, overexcited ho jata hai." - Sanchi.

Aryan has a tendency to go overboard with his emotions. His refusal for Sanchi was strong even after he saw her in normal clothing and dancing showed that he was one stubborn boy. He only melted once he realized who she was. The biker girl. The little red dress instead of the pale matte colors that Sanchi wears, signifies the out-of-control emotions Aryan has started to develop but fails to understand for Sanchi. He's had extreme changes in his life in past month. He has been asked to give up his care-free attitude and learn some responsibilities and just as he was starting to grip all of that, his family's financial downfall and him 'actually wanting' to take up the responsibilities of someone else in his life has put things out of balance.

The little red dress for Sanchi symbolizes Sanchi as a distraction from real life and an exciting person for Aryan. He will be sharing his life with someone who isn't devoted to being a housewife but a someone who has her own sense of identity, choices and opinions and can easily use all of such to an advantage by reaching to an understanding point with someone.

The red dress highlights the overflow of emotions from Aryan's side for Sanchi and Aryan sneaking in into Mittals household signifies the reciprocating of those emotions by Sanchi which in turn will be causing a havoc in Mittal household. Mittal have given away majority of there life savings to Sethiyas in order to stop Sanchi's tears. There decision to help the Sethiyas was an impulsive decision taken on account of Sanchi's happiness.

The little red dress has officially given a thumbs up to Aryan and Sanchi's journey of partnership with each other into love. When will these two understand now, that besides having a common ground with one another, they both have fallen for each other as well.

Share your thoughts on the two;

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with your analysis on Rishi, he cares for Sanchi or rather is infatuated with her so he wouldn't want to directly attack her family. It'sthe Sethias who he have a problem with as not once but twice they came in his way preventing his alliance with Sachi.
Rishi as we've already seen does not hesitate to take out anyone who comes in his way so him warning his father not to take revenge just proves how shrewd Rishi is as a business. After all a smart business waits for the right opportunity and as you said the Sethias financial problems will provide enough opportunities for him to exact his revenge.

Can I just say how much I love Aryan for buying her that Red Dress it was my desire to him gift her something along those lines.
Aryan is very impulsive he does not think things true he just acts out and allow his emotions to rule him which can work against him.
Remember when he lashed out and lounged at the businessmen because they insulted his father and Sushant had to calm him down.
Aryan needs find a balance.
I'm soo excited for tomorrow's EP, do you think they will find Aryan??.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: kardooks

I agree with your analysis on Rishi, he cares for Sanchi or rather is infatuated with her so he wouldn't want to directly attack her family. It'sthe Sethias who he have a problem with as not once but twice they came in his way preventing his alliance with Sachi.

Rishi as we've already seen does not hesitate to take out anyone who comes in his way so him warning his father not to take revenge just proves how shrewd Rishi is as a business. After all a smart business waits for the right opportunity and as you said the Sethias financial problems will provide enough opportunities for him to exact his revenge.

Can I just say how much I love Aryan for buying her that Red Dress it was my desire to him gift her something along those lines.
Aryan is very impulsive he does not think things true he just acts out and allow his emotions to rule him which can work against him.
Remember when he lashed out and lounged at the businessmen because they insulted his father and Sushant had to calm him down.
Aryan needs find a balance.
I'm soo excited for tomorrow's EP, do you think they will find Aryan??.

I go back to Rishi's introductory episodes. He had a client in his hands but another business swiped that client away while he was distracted and thats exactly how Rishi and Patnis are handling the situation. They are being calculative and subtle yet maintaining there dignified position in front of society.

Oh yes, him lashing out in from of businessman was such a clear view of him leading his life by the instincts of his heart. Sanchi whereas is a bit more practical allowing other perspectives of a situation to be in a judgement of her decision. I think she'll bring that "tahrao" in Aryan while Aryan will replace the hesitancy in Sanchi willing to be spontaneous.

I don't think he'll get caught by the family in whole. Maybe one member might see. Might be Viren or Tanu but I don't think Bua or Kusum would find out. It'll be hilarious to see what Aryan pulls as an explanation to Sanchi.
kardooks thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

I go back to Rishi's introductory episodes. He had a client in his hands but another business swiped that client away while he was distracted and thats exactly how Rishi and Patnis are handling the situation. They are being calculative and subtle yet maintaining there dignified position in front of society.

Oh yes, him lashing out in from of businessman was such a clear view of him leading his life by the instincts of his heart. Sanchi whereas is a bit more practical allowing other perspectives of a situation to be in a judgement of her decision. I think she'll bring that "tahrao" in Aryan while Aryan will replace the hesitancy in Sanchi willing to be spontaneous.

I don't think he'll get caught by the family in whole. Maybe one member might see. Might be Viren or Tanu but I don't think Bua or Kusum would find out. It'll be hilarious to see what Aryan pulls as an explanation to Sanchi.

Oh yes I remember that EP with Rishi and his father, I do agree with them be calculative.
I think both Aryan and Sanchi will provide the balance in each other's lives, like they have so many similarities but at the same time they are also different. I love their dynamic as a couple and I love the pace at which their relationship is developing.
I was thinking the same that either Tanu or Viren might see him, definitely wants to see how he gets out of this situation.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Oh yes I remember that EP with Rishi and his father, I do agree with them be calculative.

I think both Aryan and Sanchi will provide the balance in each other's lives, like they have so many similarities but at the same time they are also different. I love their dynamic as a couple and I love the pace at which their relationship is developing.
I was thinking the same that either Tanu or Viren might see him, definitely wants to see how he gets out of this situation.

Rishi is a great businessman. better then his father. I am eager to see shades of grey in this cotton-candy soap annd it'll be a treat to watch how theses challenges will be faced by Aryan.

Oh me too!! I love how they are so similar yet so opposite. Sanchi is level headed and focused while Aryan is irresponsible and carefree. There interests are same but approach is different.

I am eager to see as well. He will probably get a good scolding from Sanchi on being so impulsive. I loved how she shooed him but he said he won't leave. There equation has definitely developed more chemistry!
kardooks thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Rishi is a great businessman. better then his father. I am eager to see shades of grey in this cotton-candy soap annd it'll be a treat to watch how theses challenges will be faced by Aryan.

Oh me too!! I love how they are so similar yet so opposite. Sanchi is level headed and focused while Aryan is irresponsible and carefree. There interests are same but approach is different.

I am eager to see as well. He will probably get a good scolding from Sanchi on being so impulsive. I loved how she shooed him but he said he won't leave. There equation has definitely developed more chemistry!

They do have good chemistry which has grown from the initial EP.
Sanchi will definitely scold him, as is she's shown more maturity between the two of them with her taking a stand and telling him that they can't see each other until after the engagement.
I as well would like to see how Aryan deals with threats to his love life, btw I loved how he reacted when he and Sushant saw Sachi with her friend in the cafe.
This guy is so confident and sure of himself he was more amused whereas Sushant was shocked and upset.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

They do have good chemistry which has grown from the initial EP.

Sanchi will definitely scold him, as is she's shown more maturity between the two of them with her taking a stand and telling him that they can't see each other until after the engagement.
I as well would like to see how Aryan deals with threats to his love life, btw I loved how he reacted when he and Sushant saw Sachi with her friend in the cafe.
This guy is so confident and sure of himself he was more amused whereas Sushant was shocked and upset.

Oh god I definitely loved that episode. He was so sure of the unpredictability of Sanchi and went along with it. I think his impulsiveness will sort out majority of misunderstandings that might brew between two in future because whats a soap without misunderstandings.

His brother was not okay at all and quite offended to see his to-be-bhabhi in that position. he however was all game! that scene cracked me up.

oh yes, from initial episode to now, the chemistry has grown a lot and the equation has shifted towards that of best friends as well.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As usual. It's a beautiful analysis areeba. I have nothing more to say as. U analysed the behaviour of All so nicely.
Bit I hope Rishi stay positive but may be in future Aryan Rishi might get a business clash .
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

As usual. It's a beautiful analysis areeba. I have nothing more to say as. U analysed the behaviour of All so nicely.

Bit I hope Rishi stay positive but may be in future Aryan Rishi might get a business clash .

thanks beautiful! I do expect a financial clash actually. Lets see how things unfold.
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hadn't seen the dress this way until i read ur analysis..
As usuall, amazing analysis 👏

Although, I think Aryan's over-excitement is what will keep Sanchi always surprised 😆

Rishi is cool
Im eager to know how they'll shape his character in the future. Hoping it'll stay practical if not positive