Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
TFS dear!
Will try to check it out but if possible can you give me a written update as I might not be able to watch the video?
Thanks
Lots of love
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetSau

TFS dear!

Will try to check it out but if possible can you give me a written update as I might not be able to watch the video?
Thanks
Lots of love

Definitely
Please give me some time.
Little busy right now.
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
WU:-

Q-You Romance 2 actors in TEI.
Does your boyfriend get jealous?
A-I don't have boyfriend and even my father don't feel bad cause he know I am just doing acting.
Q-Your Instagram profile is replete with pictures of you holidaying with Suraj Wadhwa.
A-He is a friend.I have pictures with Pankaj,Naman & Sidhant also.
I am going holiday with lots of friends and going a group.
Q-So you are not in a relationship?
A-No,I am not in right now.
Q-Are you ready to mingle?
A-I am single and I need to find somebody to mingle.
Q-What kind of person interests you?
A-Somebody has sense of humour also loves food cause I love food.
Q-How do you switch from South Indian films to television?
A-I moved to Bombay when I was doing movie.
And during this this show was offered to me but I did not agree first again I had no commitments then.
Also when I met with them found they are very sweet and very nice.
So I said yes for it and Thank God I said Yes.this has been the Best decision of my life.TEI gives me lot-Name,Fame,Money,Appreciation...gives me so much in life.
Q-How was 1 year in the industry been?
A-It's being great.I am working for 5 years.In this 1 year I got Name,respect,recognisition all that I have earn it's great I mean it's been the one of the best year of my life.
And so thankful to God.
Q-Are you like Twinkle in real life too?
A-Yeah.I am very nice when you are nice to me but you rub me in wrong way i am very mean.I am real life full Punjabi Pataka.
Q-Will you go back to films?
A-Why not?I am actor and I want to act whole life in films,theatre,television whatever.
Q-Have you faced casting couch while working in South films?
A-Luckily I never faced Casting Couch anywhere.
Q-How did acting happen to you?
A-Acting happen to me when I was doing the job in Delhi.i got few modelling assignment and I had done a aid for Chennai Diamond and this aid was used to come in movie hall where people go and watch it.So one famous director was casting and he had gone to some movie with dialogues.So she saw me then and luckily he knew Aid director and they contract through him and they called me for audition and the audition I passed it and that day I realise Acting is my call.
Q-Did your parents approve the decision?
A-Initially It was difficult to convince them.My mother would travel me everywhere but now they are happy.
Q-What would you been doing professionaly if not acting.
A-Now I think if I not an actress I think I could have been anything but I would have been happy and sucsessful the way i am.
Q-How is Jasmin Bhasin as person?
A-I would describe myself as a very hyper,sensitive,emotional but very ambitious and short tempered girl.
Q-How do you handle male adulation?
A-it's nice.be a girl you get so much attention and love I would feel nice and I used to...keeps me going like when people like me oh!fine.You know I was tomboy and would never keen on looking good ,wearing nice cloths,put me on makeup but now I think OMG I should be.i should take care of it.I should live like a girl,dress up like a girl.i enjoyed.
Q-Among your co-stars Zain Imam and Sidhant Gupta-Who is your favourite?
A-I think my mist favourite is myself.After that Sidhant and Zain is at the same level.Both of them are very close to me.i can't differentiate because three of us share same equation.I love both of them.I can't choose one.If I want to chill I choose both.It's always 3 of us.
Q-The show is coming to an end.
A-Right now i don't think.I am not able to say anything because every time i think about TEI is coming to an end,I get emotional.Right now I was talking to my co-actors,it's soo difficult to me to shoot the last shot because the show,charecter I live for 1 year ,the show give me lots in life.it will be very emotional moment for me,I don't know.
Yes It's because it's always a finite series and told and we all signed a 1 year contract and its a finite series.
I never thought I would get so attached to it and will be such a difficult moment to know that it is ending now.
Q-Tell us about the weirdest rumour that you have heard about yourself.
A-Oh!it's that the weird rumour had been doing around since 2-3 months that I am getting married and I am leaving the show.See the show is ending and I am not getting married.i am too young to getting married.
Q-Will you wear a Bikini if a script demands?
A-Wearing a Bikini;it's OK for me but wearing a bikini and come in front of camera and showing to national audience...i can not do this.its something my body,very private and very personal,I am not OK to showing to all of the world.
Q-what if a script demands you to do an intimate scene?
A-See I am kind of person who always work in own condition and so whatever I will do ever in my life it will be my own condition and I have few limitation and if the scene demand so it will be discuss and all come to in mutual conclusion and what I am also comfortable to doing and also the script gets according to demand.
Edited by adi_FMT_ct - 8 years ago
Blisfulllife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adi_FMT_ct

<font size="2">WU:-</font>

Q-You Romance 2 actors in TEI.

Does your boyfriend get jealous?

A-I don't have boyfriend and even my father don't feel bad cause he know I am just doing acting.

Q-Your Instagram profile is replete with pictures of you holidaying with Suraj Wadhwa.

A-He is a friend.I have pictures with Pankaj,Naman & Sidhant also.

I am going holiday with lots of friends and going a group.

Q-So you are not in a relationship?

A-No,I am not in right now.

Q-Are you ready to mingle?

A-I am single and I need to find somebody to mingle.

Q-What kind of person interests you?

A-Somebody has sense of humour also loves food cause I love food.

Q-How do you switch from South Indian films to television?

A-I moved to Bombay when I was doing movie.

And during this this show was offered to me but I did not agree first again I had no commitments then.

Also when I met with them found they are very sweet and very nice.

So I said yes for it and Thank God I said Yes.this has been the Best decision of my life.TEI gives me lot-Name,Fame,Money,Appreciation...gives me so much in life.

Q-How was 1 year in the industry been?

A-It's being great.I am working for 5 years.In this 1 year I got Name,respect,recognisition all that I have earn it's great I mean it's been the one of the best year of my life.

And so thankful to God.

Q-Are you like Twinkle in real life too?

A-Yeah.I am very nice when you are nice to me but you rub me in wrong way i am very mean.I am real life full Punjabi Pataka.

Q-Will you go back to films?

A-Why not?I am actor and I want to act whole life in films,theatre,television whatever.

Q-Have you faced casting couch while working in South films?

A-Luckily I never faced Casting Couch anywhere.

Q-How did acting happen to you?

A-Acting happen to me when I was doing the job in Delhi.i got few modelling assignment and I had done a aid for Chennai Diamond and this aid was used to come in movie hall where people go and watch it.So one famous director was casting and he had gone to some movie with dialogues.So she saw me then and luckily he knew Aid director and they contract through him and they called me for audition and the audition I passed it and that day I realise Acting is my call.

Q-Did your parents approve the decision?

A-Initially It was difficult to convince them.My mother would travel me everywhere but now they are happy.

Q-What would you been doing professionaly if not acting.

A-Now I think if I not an actress I think I could have been anything but I would have been happy and sucsessful the way i am.

Q-How is Jasmin Bhasin as person?

A-I would describe myself as a very hyper,sensitive,emotional but very ambitious and short tempered girl.

Q-How do you handle male adulation?

A-it's nice.be a girl you get so much attention and love I would feel nice and I used to...keeps me going like when people like me oh!fine.You know I was tomboy and would never keen on looking good ,wearing nice cloths,put me on makeup but now I think OMG I should be.i should take care of it.I should live like a girl,dress up like a girl.i enjoyed.

Q-Among your co-stars Zain Imam and Sidhant Gupta-Who is your favourite?

A-I think my mist favourite is myself.After that Sidhant and Zain is at the same level.Both of them are very close to me.i can't differentiate because three of us share same equation.I love both of them.I can't choose one.If I want to chill I choose both.It's always 3 of us.

Q-The show is coming to an end.

A-Right now i don't think.I am not able to say anything because every time i think about TEI is coming to an end,I get emotional.Right now I was talking to my co-actors,it's soo difficult to me to shoot the last shot because the show,charecter I live for 1 year ,the show give me lots in life.it will be very emotional moment for me,I don't know.

Yes It's because it's always a finite series and told and we all signed a 1 year contract and its a finite series.

I never thought I would get so attached to it and will be such a difficult moment to know that it is ending now.

Q-Tell us about the weirdest rumour that you have heard about yourself.

A-Oh!it's that the weird rumour had been doing around since 2-3 months that I am getting married and I am leaving the show.See the show is ending and I am not getting married.i am too young to getting married.

Q-Will you wear a Bikini if a script demands?

A-Wearing a Bikini;it's OK for me but wearing a bikini and come in front of camera and showing to national audience...i can not do this.its something my body,very private and very personal,I am not OK to showing to all of the world.

Q-what if a script demands you to do an intimate scene?

A-See I am kind of person who always work in own condition and so whatever I will do ever in my life it will be my own condition and I have few limitation and if the scene demand so it will be discuss and all come to in mutual conclusion and what I am also comfortable to doing and also the script gets according to demand.

Thank u soo much aditi 😊
Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs...Aditi di...
Thanks a lot for WU
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Welcome Shreya & Shav.
And also @sweetsau.😊
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is such a beautiful interview!
I am really glad to know that this was a fight series. They kept the game of the story but if the script changed hadn't occur, it would've been such a beautiful ending.

Really glad to actually follow this show until I did.

Thanks for sharing.
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

This is such a beautiful interview!

I am really glad to know that this was a fight series. They kept the game of the story but if the script changed hadn't occur, it would've been such a beautiful ending.

Really glad to actually follow this show until I did.

Thanks for sharing.

Welcone Areeba.
And you are right if the script did not change the story got beautiful end.
By the way what's about your story???
Please write naa...
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: adi_FMT_ct

Welcone Areeba.
And you are right if the script did not change the story got beautiful end.
By the way what's about your story???
Please write naa...

*finite

the basic plot of TWINJ being the end didn't change but the whole rocky thing wasn't planned. I didn't like how they scrapped off the whole past-shadow track with sidhant leaving.

i'll be writing it. i hope you guys are around to read it. I've been busy with vacations first and then school later. I'll be starting soon o post stuff.