Allyson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone!

Many thanks to those who read/liked/commented on my previous. So here's just a little drabble. I know that there's about to be some upheaval but at least Aryan and Sanchi have their future ahead of them.

This has not been edited or proofread very thoroughly.

Bechaini

Restlessness

Sanchi stared up at the half moon in the sky. Sighing, she leant against the pillar in her balcony. The time read 3:20 AM. Why couldn't she sleep?

Well, she knew why she couldn't sleep. Tomorrow was her engagement to Aryan.

Saanchi immediately felt a smile tug at her lips.

Wonderful, perfect Aryan Sethiya. Oh, how crazy she was for him!

She idly twirled a strand of her hair around her finger as she thought over the last few days. What a rollercoaster ride this last month had been. A month ago all she was worried about was not getting caught by her mother while sneaking out in the middle of the night. She had been looking forward to Sheetal's wedding and had no intentions towards marriage.

Who knew how quickly she would fall for Aryan? Especially seeing how much she disliked him in the start. Ghochu. She thought fondly. How she hated his personality, or lack there of, his sole focus on work, and his sweet syrupy words.

"He's still sweet though." She murmured to herself and felt her cheeks heating.

Sanchi thought back to how gently he had caressed her beloved plant Sharmili, how patiently he had explained that he trusted her when he saw her with Rohit, even though he had every reason to misunderstand the situation, how he didn't miss a single chance to come see her and flirt with her.

Now Sanchi was a modern girl. She believed in practicality. She believed that you had to really know and understand a person if you planned to spend your whole life with them. None of this love at first sight business.

But being near Aryan sometimes did funny things to her insides and made her practical mind go silent.

She peeked into her room and found herself eyeing her many beloved possessions. Soon she would be leaving all of this, or at least most of it, behind and moving to a new place which she would then call her own. How strange she used to find this concept. Girls spent so much time and effort building a life and maintaining relationships to all of a sudden be uprooted and put into a whole other life with completely different relationships. The whole thing was strange on the face of it.

Not that she didn't still find this concept strange, but now Sanchi actually looked forward to it. She was looking forward joining Aryan's family and making them a part of her life. She was looking forward to sharing her life's journey with a sanjhedaar, a partner like Aryan.

And here she was. Full circle. Back to Aryan. Dear sweet Aryan.

Sanchi looked down at the bottle cap she had carved out into a ring that she had been fiddling with. She often found this object in her hand without ever consciously picking it up. It also would mysteriously find it's way onto her ring finger and she would often find herself admiring before realizing what she was doing and shaking herself out of her stupor.

Tomorrow she would have the real thing. The one that would stay on her finger and mark the start of this journey. The ring would symbolize to the world that she was spoken for, that she was Aryan's. The thought caused her to tingle pleasantly from head to toe as she felt a warmth flush her whole body.

Sanchi sighed and looked up at the moon. There would be no sleep for her this night.

Across the city the same moon cast its light into another bedroom with a sleepless occupant.

Aryan stood in the middle of his room looking this way and that. How had he never noticed how... bare his room was?

Now, this was Aryan Sethiya's room so it certainly wasn't boring. It had personality and it was crammed with his things. However it didn't have the warmth to it that Sanchi's room had. Though he suspected that this was more in part due to the occupant of said room rather than the actual decoration of it.

His lovely, sweet Sanchi.

What sort of fool was he that he was actually about to turn her down? He could hardly imagine his future without her now. And when he was forced to imagine his future without her the bleakness and pain of that thought had been nearly unbearable.

He thought back to their first meeting. He had come out of it thinking that she had the personality of a doorknob. She sounded more traditional than his grandmother and her way of saying 'Ji Aryanji' grated on his nerves.

He was glad that quickly learned of the firebrand that hid behind her demure exterior. It amazed him to this day that the same girl on one hand could likely kick his behind in a bike race and on the other had talk so maturely about relationships.

Aryan remembered the exact moment he had started to become besotted with her. It was when he had overheard her talking with her sister and explaining her aunt's perspective to the younger girl. Until then he had only seen a little bit of the person she truly was and was still taking in little tidbits about her. But it had been in that moment on the roof that had cemented her in his mind.

Sanchi is such a wonderful and loving person. How did he ever get so lucky?

Aryan pulled himself out of his thoughts and looked around his room again. He was waiting (im)patiently for the day that she would also become an occupant of this room and make changes to her liking. He couldn't wait to see her slippers sitting in a corner beside his, or her outfits hanging in the wardrobe beside his.

He looked at main wall where he had poster sized pictures of himself. On that wall he would put up an enlarged picture of his whole family. It would include himself and Sanchi side-by-side, as well as all the Sethiyas and Mittals.

He walked over to his bureau which housed a framed picture of Sanchi. This was the picture provided to him before their trip to Jaisalmer. When he had returned, spoken for, he had framed this photo. It was the only photo he had Sanchi.

"Don't look so put out madam." He murmured gently to the photo. "Soon there will be pictures of you everywhere." He promised.

Aryan didn't want to be able to look anywhere in his room and not see a picture of Sanchi.

He paced his room restlessly, touching this and that, imagining her things enmeshed with his. The thought soothed his restlessness briefly.

He thought of her bashfulness How she would shyly lower her eyes when he teased her. He thought of her honesty. How she strived to be truthful, no matter the personal cost. He thought of her affection. How she would blurt things out to him in excitement before she could catch herself. How he loved these things about her.

Aryan frowned and began to pace restlessly again. Why wasn't it morning yet?

Thoughts?

-Ally

Other Work:

Edited by Allyson - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai ally😊.
It was just so very beautiful ,simple πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I just loved u r OS Selfish πŸ‘πŸ‘

U r really good at penning down the inner emotions and thoughts dear.
How Sachi and Aryan r restless due to each otherπŸ˜‰.
Beautifully incorporated their previous memories in the thoughts πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Thanks and keep writing.
Meanwhile I liked ur dp from piyarangrezz. 😊 Don't know how many times I saw that scene in hot star.
Edited by Beautiful... - 8 years ago
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ally This for uπŸ€— superb,amazing os dear... restlessness of archi u explain it very beautifully aryan has sanchi's photo frame so cute😳 I loved it..keep writing more for archi..
urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello dear..this is an amazing OS..i really LOVE itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
While reading i can imagine sanchi - aryan faces and there reactions 😊
Keep up the good work n keep writing more on Archi..
love uπŸ˜ƒ
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was amazing :)
Beautiful :)
Allyson thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Hai ally😊.

It was just so very beautiful ,simple πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I just loved u r OS Selfish πŸ‘πŸ‘

U r really good at penning down the inner emotions and thoughts dear.
How Sachi and Aryan r restless due to each otherπŸ˜‰.
Beautifully incorporated their previous memories in the thoughts πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Thanks and keep writing.
Meanwhile I liked ur dp from piyarangrezz. 😊 Don't know how many times I saw that scene in hot star.

Hello,
Thank you so much for readimg and commemting on my work. You are so generous with your words

Im glad to see that you also liked selfish. The response to it wasn't great and not a lot of commemts so i have been apprehensive about it.

I love the Aryan and Sanchi pair. They are so imteresting to write about

As for Piya Rangrezz i would love that show but they ruined it with the leap.

PS: what can I call you?
Edited by Allyson - 8 years ago
Allyson thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...pratu...

Ally This for uπŸ€— superb,amazing os dear... restlessness of archi u explain it very beautifully aryan has sanchi's photo frame so cute😳 I loved it..keep writing more for archi..

Thank you so much for the hug dear.

And thanks so much for your kimd words
Allyson thumbnail

Originally posted by: urvi25

Hello dear..this is an amazing OS..i really LOVE itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

While reading i can imagine sanchi - aryan faces and there reactions 😊
Keep up the good work n keep writing more on Archi..
love uπŸ˜ƒ

Hello Urvi,

Thank you so much!

As long as Aryan and Sanchi keep imspiring me and i keep gettimg support i will keep writing
Allyson thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumana.shesha

That was amazing :)

Beautiful :)

Thanks for reading and commemting sumana. I really appreciate it
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allyson

Hello,
Thank you so much for readimg and commemting on my work. You are so generous with your words

Im glad to see that you also liked selfish. The response to it wasn't great and not a lot of commemts so i have been apprehensive about it.

I love the Aryan and Sanchi pair. They are so imteresting to write about

As for Piya Rangrezz i would love that show but they ruined it with the leap.

PS: what can I call you?

Hai ally 😊
This is Rupa dear.
And can I address u as ally?😊
Do keep writing dear. Don't worry for response .Actually I liked selfish os more πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And yes I used to watch piya rangrezz but that was destroyed by the leap 😲