Who was your favorite?

Poll

Who was you favorite [leading] character on TEI?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

To get an idea of which character ruled the hearts most through out the run of the show, this seemed like a good idea. I still watch TEI episodes all over whenever i get time and I cannot emphasize how much I love how Yuvraj Luthra is written. As Meg would've said, he's the best dark horse seen and in my words, he was far better anti-hero then any I have seen on desi television!

Yuvraj was brilliant, from being a broken vulnerable young man to a man who in the end decided, if not the original, I can marry someone exactly like his jhalli pathaka. He was a man obsessed and man living in his own world and a character written with such strong prominence while being so weak was portrayed perfect by Zain Imam.

Share your favorite out of all!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Except Anita I love all here for some reasons.
But can't vote to all na...
So I choose to not vote.
And Yeah Areeba is right in her post.
Yuvi's CHARECTER is sooo well written and also excellently portrayed by Zain Imam.👏
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yuvi's character was undoubtedly one of the best written characters on any fiction show, I have come across in years. And not to forget, Zain Imam was bloody brilliant.
But I'm gonna go with Kunj because Sidhant Gupta did such a great job bringing the character to life that now I am ready to die alone rather than settle for a less perfect version of Kunj.
SantaClaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kunj Sarna anyday 😳
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True.Yuvi characterization was brilliant with so many flavors and variations. and Zain excelled and nailed in all those. Huge applause to him.
Kunj was cutest and best guy character that Sid portrayed beautifully.

I love both.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi_FMT_ct

Except Anita I love all here for some reasons.

But can't vote to all na...
So I choose to not vote.
And Yeah Areeba is right in her post.
Yuvi's CHARECTER is sooo well written and also excellently portrayed by Zain Imam.👏

I think Anita's character was quite wonderful a well up until I watched at least. Her motive for revenge was far too strong then anything else and that was so wonderfully portrayed.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaliciousAngel

Yuvi's character was undoubtedly one of the best written characters on any fiction show, I have come across in years. And not to forget, Zain Imam was bloody brilliant.

But I'm gonna go with Kunj because Sidhant Gupta did such a great job bringing the character to life that now I am ready to die alone rather than settle for a less perfect version of Kunj.

KUNJ was GOALS since beginning. A wonderful character all in all.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Bebe was the babe!!
ChoclateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kunj Sarna.
Mainly because of the character, but the way Sidhant played the role to perfection , also played a huge role 😊
ddljforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kunj Sarna, hands down 👍🏼