Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

Omg the promo was scary πŸ˜†

I do agree with your review. It's quite natural of chachi to think that way. I wonder what made her think this way and how she's going to resolve the doubt without straining the relationship.

Archi's relationship will definitely turn out to be even stronger. I do hope Aryan knows that his chachi thinks this way so at least he can clear it.

yup I am also hoping that the writers will make aryan aware of nirmala's growing doubts so that he can join hands with sanchi and the mittals in clearing them away.. It's a relationship of sajhedari afterall😳
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Hai twinkle and areeba 😊.

Very good analysis. πŸ‘ Both of u

First I thought it's so bad to think like that by kaki sa
But this happens in general and its human thinking too especially in marriage alliances.
Regarding The financial situation of the sethiyas now and having a very best another option ahead ,the Mitalls opted for Aryan and Sachi relation. This will generally raise doubts in sethiyas .and may be Aryan parents are too good to think like that and Aryan is in full love with Sachi ,may be kaki sa is being practical.
And this issue can be just solved by being with Sachi And knowing more about her 😊
And I feel the picnic will be a good place to know more about Sachi.
That why they made a picnic plan with Sachi and family 😊
Hope this will get solved soon and we get many archi scenes ahead

thats so true. i think the realism attached to this whole thing is really great. Picnic might be an idea to get to know Saanchi better and obviously the Aryan-Sanchi interaction in that would be amazing to watch as well.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet_forever

I agree with all

I don't know if anybody noticed or not but in sbs segment i observe that kakisa push shachi in to summing pool that time i thought i was by mistake but now i thing it is intentionally done

I don't think that was intentionally done. I think she fell on Saanchi and Saanchi fell in the pool. but lets see how it unfolds when he episode airs.

it does goes to show that the loud mouth Kaki will be in a way responsible to Saanchi to have fingers raised on her by society as per the promo.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: urvi25

But after all this 'kami' fiasco...it would be great to see Archi bond to grow more stronger...they will realise how much they love each other n cannot imagine their life without their love...😳

I would definitely like to see the bond grow. They would developing a more trusting relationship with one another and they would definitely be forced to look at there life far more practically then they have anticipated thus far.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle10

Agree to it all.

Perhaps the picnic may help with some realisations.

@Bold: +1000
Man the grace they handle every situation with is truly applause-worth. There's no grag-fest going which is something fresh for once. The talking factor is so rare on television now and for a show to keep it this consistent is quite a job well done. Let's see how this week is handled. They've managed to win my trust for now with the way they deal with every misunderstanding. Hopefully this week they do a fine job too.

I do have some hopes from the picnic. It would be great to see how it unfolds although I do wish they had a better location then back of an alley for picnic.

definitely the no-dragging is great in this show and i hope that sticks in a long run as well. This show doesn't seem like a finite series to it'll be a challenge to see new tracks surfacing.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

Omg the promo was scary πŸ˜†

I do agree with your review. It's quite natural of chachi to think that way. I wonder what made her think this way and how she's going to resolve the doubt without straining the relationship.

Archi's relationship will definitely turn out to be even stronger. I do hope Aryan knows that his chachi thinks this way so at least he can clear it.

right, makes you wonder a bit that what would be happening next. There definitely will be some kind of strain especially if Viren gets to know such because he doesn't tolerate anything against Sanchi without conditions.

I think Chachi would be forced to think in this direction after seeing the precap today but all in all, it would push Aryan and Sanchi closer towards each other.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: kardooks

I think some level of misunderstanding is expected as is these are two families of differing personalities.

As mentioned before the show is doing great so far in the way they present and solve difficulties and misunderstandings. I'm glad that it's not dragged on for weeks, showing countless deceits piling up on each other and by the time the truth is revealed the entire situation is so messy it makes the audience cringe.
I'm also enjoying the twists and turns and is excited to see how the families and Archi overcome them and grow as a family and couple.

Both families are so differing in there way of dealing and there way of carrying the household so this is quite expected.

ugh, i hate draggy tracks so I'm glad this is all getting sorted asap in this show and at a pace that is understandable.