dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

What appears to me is that Kaki-sa wouldn't understand why Virender would reject a proposal that is practically speaking, x100 better from them; seeing financial stability and no hassle of joint-family accompany the Patnas.

She probably suspects Sanchi to be at fault where Viren might be manipulating the situation. After all, Viren is a successful businessman and he didn't get there by being a goody-two-shoes.

Seems like we'll be seeing clash of Patnas and Sethiyas as well and the children would be unaware of it until the end. At least Sanchi. I think these momentarily lapses are really interesting for a show that has everything really nice and can initiate intensity between Aryan and Sanchi to feel strongly towards one another to realize that while there approach towards there marriage as partnership is really amazing and practical; they also have a connection with each other besides there common interests.

Edited by areeba_blossom - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Areebah,

Thanks for the promo link.

Also I'd like to mention, you write fabulously well.

My two cents;

From the promo, there doesn't seem to be a direct connect of kakisa's words and Viren's words. Both the scenes would be presented to us in individual frames as a trail of thoughts perhaps from either of the families Yet what would be interesting to see is how certain scenes of the families mingling together, would help in evicting the thoughts that are going around in kakisa's mind. Again, the issue doesn't seem so big. It's another one of our societal ideologies that often pop when the time comes for matchmaking. Why are they still going ahead knowing our weaknesses and vulnerabilities? Are they hiding something from us too? Etc. At times like what Sethia's are facing, it's human tendancy to become overprotective because you're often over- vulnerable about your weak state. When the rest of the world tries to take your advantage, you'd start doubting even those who you trust because we live in the world of selfish gains and manipulation. And here, the bond of Sethias and Mittal's is still in its initial stages. There is still so much to learn about each other.

Perhaps the sethia's and in specific chachi would want to get to know Sanchi more closely so she could search for the "kami" which she's doubting. And this whole situation would result in something totally otherwise, where she may become further impressed by Sanchi and her values.

Time will tell though what the show wants us to see πŸ˜†

Either way, the show revolves highly on the basis of true and honest communication so no doubt or misunderstanding will last too long.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: twinkle10

Hi Areebah,

Thanks for the promo link.

Also I'd like to mention, you write fabulously well.

My two cents;

From the promo, there doesn't seem to be a direct connect of kakisa's words and Viren's words. Both the scenes would be presented to us in individual frames as a trail of thoughts perhaps from either of the families Yet what would be interesting to see is how certain scenes of the families mingling together, would help in evicting the thoughts that are going around in kakisa's mind. Again, the issue doesn't seem so big. It's another one of our societal ideologies that often pop when the time comes for matchmaking. Why are they still going ahead knowing our weaknesses and vulnerabilities? Are they hiding something from us too? Etc. At times like what Sethia's are facing, it's human tendancy to become overprotective because you're often over- vulnerable about your weak state. When the rest of the world tries to take your advantage, you'd start doubting even those who you trust because we live in the world of selfish gains and manipulation. And here, the bond of Sethias and Mittal's is still in its initial stages. There is still so much to learn about each other.

Perhaps the sethia's and in specific chachi would want to get to know Sanchi more closely so she could search for the "kami" which she's doubting. And this whole situation would result in something totally otherwise, where she may become further impressed by Sanchi and her values.

Time will tell though what the show wants us to see πŸ˜†

Either way, the show revolves highly on the basis of true and honest communication so no doubt or misunderstanding will last too long.

Thanks Twinkle!

I totally agree with you on Sethiya's being more overprotective of there state. Especially since everything with the Patnas unfolded in front of them and Bua was far more eager to set up Sanchi's alliance with a deserving family, which at one point Sethiyas' agreed with; it'll be worth watching how these kind of questions will make there way around the interaction between Mittals and Sethiyas.

In retorts of the BTS footage and the way Sethiya's have proceeded with there decisions, I do agree on Kaki sa wanting to spent more time with Sanchi.

I think at one point the question might arise between the two families but I think this week would lead towards a build up of such.

Lets see how things work out. I am loving the smalls twists in the episodes.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai twinkle and areeba 😊.
Very good analysis. πŸ‘ Both of u

First I thought it's so bad to think like that by kaki sa
But this happens in general and its human thinking too especially in marriage alliances.
Regarding The financial situation of the sethiyas now and having a very best another option ahead ,the Mitalls opted for Aryan and Sachi relation. This will generally raise doubts in sethiyas .and may be Aryan parents are too good to think like that and Aryan is in full love with Sachi ,may be kaki sa is being practical.
And this issue can be just solved by being with Sachi And knowing more about her 😊
And I feel the picnic will be a good place to know more about Sachi.
That why they made a picnic plan with Sachi and family 😊
Hope this will get solved soon and we get many archi scenes ahead

maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with all
I don't know if anybody noticed or not but in sbs segment i observe that kakisa push shachi in to summing pool that time i thought i was by mistake but now i thing it is intentionally done
urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But after all this 'kami' fiasco...it would be great to see Archi bond to grow more stronger...they will realise how much they love each other n cannot imagine their life without their love...😳
twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Thanks Twinkle!

I totally agree with you on Sethiya's being more overprotective of there state. Especially since everything with the Patnas unfolded in front of them and Bua was far more eager to set up Sanchi's alliance with a deserving family, which at one point Sethiyas' agreed with; it'll be worth watching how these kind of questions will make there way around the interaction between Mittals and Sethiyas.

In retorts of the BTS footage and the way Sethiya's have proceeded with there decisions, I do agree on Kaki sa wanting to spent more time with Sanchi.

I think at one point the question might arise between the two families but I think this week would lead towards a build up of such.

Lets see how things work out. I am loving the smalls twists in the episodes.

Agree to it all.

Perhaps the picnic may help with some realisations.

@Bold: +1000
Man the grace they handle every situation with is truly applause-worth. There's no grag-fest going which is something fresh for once. The talking factor is so rare on television now and for a show to keep it this consistent is quite a job well done. Let's see how this week is handled. They've managed to win my trust for now with the way they deal with every misunderstanding. Hopefully this week they do a fine job too.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with all
I don't know if anybody noticed or not but in sbs segment i observe that kakisa push shachi in to summing pool that time i thought i was by mistake but now i thing it is intentionally done

I saw the segment too but I feel it's just an accident.😊 While catching the ball,Aryan sister accidentally falls on Sachi who is next to the pool and she slips and fall into the pool .
I feel this is not intentionally done by anyone .. Why would kaki sa push Sachi in pool?
But let's see Anyway hero Sab will save Sachi from drowningπŸ˜† and we will get a good archi moment πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg the promo was scary πŸ˜†
I do agree with your review. It's quite natural of chachi to think that way. I wonder what made her think this way and how she's going to resolve the doubt without straining the relationship.

Archi's relationship will definitely turn out to be even stronger. I do hope Aryan knows that his chachi thinks this way so at least he can clear it.

kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think some level of misunderstanding is expected as is these are two families of differing personalities.
As mentioned before the show is doing great so far in the way they present and solve difficulties and misunderstandings. I'm glad that it's not dragged on for weeks, showing countless deceits piling up on each other and by the time the truth is revealed the entire situation is so messy it makes the audience cringe.
I'm also enjoying the twists and turns and is excited to see how the families and Archi overcome them and grow as a family and couple.