Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manuvitamanu thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello IF!!             Please update the picture gallary of Kunal Karan Kapoor,it has been several days we are asking for it,there were several photos to add,pls consider our request.Edited by Manuvitamanu - 7 years ago
Mangales thumbnail
Please do review the pictures uploaded by Kunal Karan Kapoor's fans. There are lots of them which was uploaded more than a year ago.

Appreciate of India-Forums team would heed our request and update Kunal's gallery.

Thanks😭
Dew1234 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Requesting it since a couple of years. Please update new pictures of Kunal Karan Kapoor in his photo gallery.
Also his profile picture needs to be updated.
Kindly look in the matter urgently.
Without new pictures in photo gallery of Kunal Karan Kapoor it's difficult for fans to comment. 
Please do not put this matter off for more time.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Mods,
I have uploaded pics for the following actors and it's been more than two weeks now. All of these actors are currently seen on Colors TV in the show Ek Shringaar - Swabhimaan

Can they please be reviewed and their pics loaded into their gallery?

Edited by -Namita- - 7 years ago
kingmidas thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
Try a lot of sources to get Kunal Karan Kapoor'so gallery and profile updated. Hope this thread will help. Please update Kunal Karan Kapoor'so picture gallery. 

Appreciate your support.

Regards
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Plz update the cast of "Kaala Teeka" as new cast has joined post leap. Add d show to Sukirti Kandpal's profile and update her pic gallery tooEdited by Andromeda001 - 7 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think no one pays attention to requests here! Then no point of making this thread!
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It has been 12 days since I made a request to update Kunal Karan Kapoor's picture gallery.

Kunal Karan Kapoor picture gallery link-

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/gallery/

Till now there is no response.

Where are you guys???This is a simple request I think.Can we please have your precious attention?

Kunal Karan Kapoor fans are regularly uploading high quality pictures without any watermark.They are also following the revised rules mentioned by the TM.Still the pictures are not getting approval.

His gallery was last updated in Feb,2014 i.e almost 3 years ago.In 2015 Kunal Karan Kapoor did Doli Armano Ki but not a single picture of his from this show went in the gallery.It only contains pictures from his previous show Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha Season 1 & 2(2012-2013).

I think it's rare that not a single picture of a TV celeb got approval in 3 long years.I know there is no time constraint for approving the uploaded pictures but fans have been trying hard for the last 3 years.It's a big gap.

There is no point uploading pictures then.It's frustrating.

Please look into this matter urgently and add some pictures to his gallery.

Waiting for a reply.

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As most of the actors (from popular cast list)  left the show. It would be great if we can have an Updated cast list. 

Mohammed Nazim  (Ahem Modi/Jaggi)

Amar Upadhyay  (Dharam Suryavanshi)

Tanya Sharma  (Meera Suryavanshi)

Rupal Patel  (Kokila Modi)

Vandana Vithlani  (Urmila) 

Vandana Pathak  (Gaura Suryavanshi) 
Edited by Anondo.R - 7 years ago
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay here is the cast list of Prem Ya Paheli? - Chandrakanta