Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I didn't think Sita was born from mandodari womb .
I saw in a movie some thing like this
Vedavati curses raavan that she will become the reason for his death and burns herself into ashes. .ravan collects the ashes in a box and take them to Lanka.
As Vibhishana opens the box,he finds Goddess Mahalakshmi in it. And as the Rajguru opens,he find the scene of Lanka destruction and as mandodari opens ,he find Ravan being killed by a arrow.
The raj gurus warns that this girl will be reason for Lanka destruction and asks them to kill her immediately. But Vibhishana opposes. Then mandodari orders the soldiers to take the box away from Lanka and bury it somewhere in afar away land. The soldiers bury the. box in milthila which is later found by Janak. During ploughing.
This is something I saw in a old picture about Sita birth . 😊
Edited by Beautiful... - 8 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting read !!
I have read about this version where Sita is Mandodari 's daughter and she puts her in a box and makes her sail in the river as someone said that this girl will bring the death of Ravan. N is later found by Janak from the ground.

But I personally don't believe in this version.

So your work is based on Adhbhut Ramayana, but I heard Adhbhut Ramayana doesn't mention about Sita's Agnipariksha ...

Going by your story line seems like u are following DP's book, is it?

And in what version Shri Ram breaks down during Agnipariksha? I would like to read about his inner turmoil as well 😳

702755 thumbnail
Sita making a painting of Ravana like what? Would she really do that? I don't believe this.