Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why I like the show
Oh there are so many reasons why

First of all it has got a fine cast.The ensemble is just too good.Everyone is just perfect for his/her role.Ankush & Rinku,hands down the best actors of YVR have kept me glued like anything.And even the supporting characters have been doing very good.Sonal has improved quite a lot since we first saw her & did it very very well as Durgarani

Secondly I love the pace of YVR's storytelling.It just doesn't have any let up,does it.Instead of dragging on a particular thing for days till the audience gets bored,I feel the pace is just fine.Have been watching the show from the start & never have I found any uninteresting moment.

Thirdly The progression,the story development has been amazing.I mean It's gonna be a year on 21st & we already had 3 leaps.Kartik went on from being a 19 year old to a 24 year old too being a 32 year old & now he is 39.There has been so much growth in their characters & the relationships between the characters has seen a natural progression which is satisfying to me as an audience

And I think the makers have put together a really beautiful story right from the start.How Shrikant's love for Kartik made Kartik to follow a honest life & not in the footseps of Bhau,how selflessly Kartik tried to do everything he could for Survi,the way he loved her,cared for her as a kid & how his golden heart won Survi over & made a mere 14 year old fall in love with him has been beautifully shown.

And then the show has got a nice & in my opinion the right mix of Drama,Romance,Comedy & Tragedy.Na kuchh zyaada na kuchh kam

To be honest I don;t freally dislike anything about the show.Except yeah sometimes the characters go missing but then it feels like they played their part.

Best moment for Karvi for me has to be when a 14 year old Survi tries to calm down when Kartik gets out of control after he kicks Tai out of his house when he learns her truth.That episode for me was the one that got me like anything & I have never missed an episode of YVR ever since

And then there are some more fav moments.Like when Kartik tells a 14 year old Survi how important she is to her,that he can't live without her.Another would be Kartik taking care of Survi after that snakebite incident.That was beautifully shown with that perfect song in the background.
Then there is Kartik's words for Survi on Valentine's day.Those were golden words.Loved every single line he had to say.
And the night before the Mahashivratri special when Karvi have a heart to heart in the lawn outside with the song " Lag jaa gale " playing in the background,that scene was pure love.
And then the scene when Karvi get to know about Survi expecting a child & they have a heart to heart again about the kind of future they wanted their child to have.That was ❤️
My list seems to be endless.I can really keep going on when it comes to this show & Karvi 😆

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U hv summed it up quite well gopu...
I can't believe that I've got hooked to this show.. n it's d only one I watch n cannot miss.. but can't say that ive been watching it from d beginning.. I had just seen that plane crash wala episode in the beginning n it was so gross .. it really put me off.. ki here's one more dumb show on tv.. then cut to December.. I used to be home like really late from office.. it used to be past 10 when I would be having my dinner.. dad used to watch this show.. toh I had no choice but to watch it with him... N I really don't know how or when I fell in love with this show.. ive been watching it ever since..

There are many fav instances.. but I love d one where hema accuses survi of assaulting her n kartik takes her side ki survi can never do such a thing... N also this instance in meher wala track where kartik screams that Bappa would hv to take his life in order to separate him from survi
puja0802 thumbnail
u have written so good i just loved it
and i have not seen all the ep of yeh vaada raha when they are small so i dont know the small karvi movements but me also like the other karvi movements which u have mention and i also like the date of karvi and when karvi lost in the forest 😳❤️
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I started watching the show during meher's track. I really enjoyed seeing karvi's bond, and to be honest it was kartik's acting and his ability to emote through both his voice and facial expressions (it is amazing, really broke down the language barriers-now I am learning a new language!) that really drew me to the show, and led me to watch the old episodes on OZEE (wish they would add english subs. ZEETV in north america has them but they refuse to put it online). I haven't watched all the episodes, but I have tried to watch some of Kartik's best performances. I really enjoy the comedic touches with Pyare-Tai, and Kartik-Survi too. Simran's mom was another one of my favorite characters.
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 8 years ago
puja0802 thumbnail
i think in the show kartik's (ankush's) performance was best