Aakhri Alvida...ThankYou

_SANJU thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
๐Ÿค”..ok..title is not apt for topic...but ...topic is imp...
so ...a very beautiful journey has come to end...
i love tei...not because i love twinj or yuvi or the actors..but because i met u all through this...
and u guys are a very important part of my life...10 months i spent here...is the best part of my life till now...will cherish all the moments... mission pink...our long talks abt random things...like squad...mission 40 posts...silly nick names...stories on us...and NS...u guys can talk on anything and everything...๐Ÿ˜†..first i used to followup the wards..and then...one fine day i saw first page full of wards...that was the last time i guess i dd a follow up...๐Ÿ˜ณ...
i will miss everything about this forum...some wonderful fictions...crazy people i met here...sonal ..ragini and jerry...i miss u guys...very much...
i want to say to all of u...
Zaw..ian...gurleen...teddy...nemo..anisha..maha...alu..lina..priya..sakshi...athira...jen..areeba..karen..sammy...anam..uma di...rosh...meena...riya...piu..shakti di...natasha...komal...mishka...anu di..jaya di..luba...rini..reem...samaira...inaya...arpi...shirisha...taanya..samia...ipshi...aura...priyanka...zaara...bhumi...nikk and smpriti...hrideyy bhai..joe bhai..vimal bhai..MN bhai...
and the people i know who will b coming here...my choti behen harshi...badi behen griffy...aditi..eshu...anjum...lavanya di...my pasta...meh..meh's jalebi(K)...sayli..shreya..jhanvi...NeverBeDismayed(sry i don't knw ur name)..and umat ...

Thank you sooo much...i love u allโค๏ธ
and spl thanks to sakshi (sakshiisays) ๐Ÿ‘
jyoti di and taani ...thankyou ...

hope i missed no one...esp...from FK n NS...
if so...i'm sry...๐Ÿ˜ณ
and silent members...i u guys too..๐Ÿ˜Š

n all my fellow ghosts...i'm sry for the title...i knw u guys were shocked ๐Ÿคฃtoot lazy to change it...๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God you scared the hell out of me!
It's like I am working all day long as we had guests helping mom in cooking cleaning the house then attending the meeting and then serving everybody food and just when I thought now I'll catch up with the forum I see the title and the authors name and I went like what the hell is sanju up to? She had promised me that she's going to stay on the forum and now she saying Alvida!
I really want to come to your place and give you a scolding for giving me a heartattack!
I agree with you! Those days were truely fun and I too miss the chance time and fun on the forum that to some extent was helping me stay happy.
But I'm going to stay here and irritate you till my last breath lol!
Love you loads.
Don't you dare five me another major heartattack by giving such a scary title!!
Love
Sayli
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
U sanju..gave me a mini heart attack...
Watch out am coming behind u if u ever thought of quitting the TEI forum...
Lots of love to u.,..,
Catch u soon with some topics to discuss..
LavSriya
_SANJU thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetSau

God you scared the hell out of me!

It's like I am working all day long as we had guests helping mom in cooking cleaning the house then attending the meeting and then serving everybody food and just when I thought now I'll catch up with the forum I see the title and the authors name and I went like what the hell is sanju up to? She had promised me that she's going to stay on the forum and now she saying Alvida!
I really want to come to your place and give you a scolding for giving me a heartattack!
I agree with you! Those days were truely fun and I too miss the chance time and fun on the forum that to some extent was helping me stay happy.
But I'm going to stay here and irritate you till my last breath lol!
Love you loads.
Don't you dare give me another major heartattack by giving such a scary title!!
Love
Sayli

๐Ÿคฃsayli...sry yaar...
i was just lazy to edit it...
aajao mere ghar...dinner karte karte...u can scold me...๐Ÿ˜†
i'm sorry...
love u..๐Ÿ˜Š
_SANJU thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

U sanju..gave me a mini heart attack...

Watch out am coming behind u if u ever thought of quitting the TEI forum...
Lots of love to u.,..,
Catch u soon with some topics to discuss..
LavSriya

sorry di..๐Ÿ˜†
laziness u see...clg ne kiya hum bechare students ka ye haal...๐Ÿ˜ณ
sure di...i'm actually thinking to post a discussion topic every day...topic relatable to life from a girls point of view..๐Ÿ˜Š
_SANJU thumbnail
n sry if i shocked u with the title taanya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww sanju love u too nd yes m not leaving this forum anyhow...
Coz this ws the first ever forum i visited nd found a new family here...
Love u all
Nd riya(my doctor) i miss u
Nd zaw rags u too
Nd harshi too
Anjum agent k agent A u were always d best
Love all of u
Sorry if i missed any name
Hope09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If I would have been able to see u at the time when I read the title I would have slapped u for doing this
And about this journey I too feel the same but mine was shorter ...yeah it will always be worth cherishing coz I made wonderful friends here and I am happy to get u as my friend.
(Slap wala thing was as a friend)๐Ÿคฃ
Love u
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sanju I'm gonna miss you guys too, coming to TEI forums was such a big part in all our lives. We sure are going to miss this forum and all the folks who made it a wonderful experience.
Don't despair I'm sure we'll meet in another forum where we all will continue to make waves.
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sanju u seriously shocked me but u r so cute.
Luv u nd keep coming to the forum everyday.
A big hug to u ๐Ÿค— Sanju.
The hw, the talks were awesome specially u being a foodie๐Ÿ˜† nd ur talking alone in hw was so cute just to make it pink.
Once more u r so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ