Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
lovely is all I could say. Its not just Bharat and Mandavi, many of us also does the same mistake of assuming things for the other person and either suffer silently or make the other person suffer. it is better at times, even if it may not be Pleasant feelings but things can be saved for better by just discussing things over or let yourself clear to the other. If prolonged things gets worst and irreparable.

Loved Lakshmila & Shathrugan & Shrutkeerti and the way she said Mandavi handeled the matter of heart too well by covering her married life from the whole world including her sister who was the only companion she had for 14 years.
rati_pandya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Riii❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sorry for late reply...was really busy...

Awesome update...Lakshmila are ❤️❤️..

Your interpretation of BharMa is very good...loved it...

Keep writing..esp abt our lakshmila😳
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh Lord, Didu! I didn't realise I had the res! 😭
I am so so sorry! 😭

Didu, for a non believer in myth, you have based this purely on two people, and their developing love story. Taking them into this setting, and such a positive and cutesy vibe, this only you, my lovely lovely Didu can do. Kudos to you on this absolutely gorgeous story! 😳
It had a flow, like the words were strung beautifully together, and this was also visually appealing. Simple, crisp, yet so beautiful.

Didu, please, please give us more of this lovely writing!
Love
Your baby sister Chutku 🤗