Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: YuvLeFan

I suppose ppl like Kunj r hero's whor hypocrites & also muderer & Kidnapper incase you've forgotten as far as crimes r concerned Both have committed enough & bad crimes let's pls refrain from all that.TM made a relevant point which is true Uv accepted at end he loved someone a lot & never realised when his love turned to obsession so he's moving on not falling in love with simple which Hurts to see him like that. If their love story was developed like TwiNj's we could be happy both got their happy endings.

I know this Topic should be end...
Cause it has no need to open right now.
But I want to share two feelings of mine-
1.HERE SOMEONE THINK WE ARE SICK.
DO SHE (GUESSING) THINK THAT SHE IS NOT SPECIALLY WHEN SOMEONE CONSTANTLY LOVE TO DO MOCKERY HERE,NO NO NO MOCKERY OF NOT OTHERS BUT ITS OWN!!!
Anyhow it's Independent country and everybody allow to do anything specially with own.👍🏼
2.YUVLE FAN;YOUR FANDOM STILL LOVE YUVI;ITS OK.YOU DEFINITELY CAN.BUT WHAT KIND OF YOUR MENTALITY THAT YOU WANT TO MAKE YUVLE PAIR;ITS TOTALLY REFLECTS THAT MENTALITY-"IF A MAN DO ALL WRONGS (SPECIALLY THOUGHT ABOUT WOMAN ARE THEIR DOLL,THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT LIKE MOLESTING GIRL)BUT AFTER THAT IF HE MAKE SELF IMPROVEMENT THEN JUST ACCEPT HIM THOUGH WOMAN DON'T LOVE HIM.
COMMON!!!
A WOMAN SHOULD WANT TO DO WHAT SHE DESIRE.
AND I THINK IT'S NOT YUVI'S MISDEEDS FOR WHICH TWINKLE LEAVE HIM(REMEMBER THE DAY WHEN TWINKLE SAID TO YUVI MOVE ON AFTER HER ATTEMPT OF SUICIDE);IT WAS HER DESIRE TO MOVE ON FROM THE RELATIONSHIP THOUGH I AGREE THAT IT'S NOT SPONTANEOUSLY IT'S FOR LEELA WHO IS HER MOM AND SHE CAN DO EVERYTHING FOR HER MOM WHO GAVE HER ALL IN LIFE;ACTUALLY LIFE.SO IN MY OPINION SHE DID NOT DO ANY WRONG IN THIS MATTER SPECIALLY AT THAT AGE AND AT THAT TIME AND ALSO AT THAT CIRCUMSTANCES.
AND YOU CAN'T DENY SPECIALLY FOR THIS CHARECTER OF TWINKLE YOU GOT YUVLE PAIR AFTER KUNJ'S DEATH IN MAY ELSE YOU NEVER.
OK;NOW ONE THING I SHOULD CLEAR NOW.
I NEVER ACCEPT NEITHER KUNJ NOR TWINJ AFTER THE ROCKY'S DRAMA.
AND SPECIAL MENTION NOT FOR ACTOR;IT'S FOR CHARECTER.
SO DON'T SUPPORT HYPOCRITE MENTALITY AND ALSO AS MY OLD FEAR THE MAKER AT LAST ALSO BUTCHERED TWINKLE CHARECTER TOO.(THEY ALREADY DID WITH YUVI THEN WITH KUNJ AND LAST TWINKLE TOO;OTHER SIDE CHARECTERS ALSO IN BETWEEN)
THAT'S WHY ALSO DON'T WATCHED TEI AFTER JUNE(EXCEPT 2 TIMES;THAT'S ALSO I DIDN'T LOVE EXCEPT JASMINE & ZAIN'S ACTING).
STILL I DECLARE AS MYSELF TWING FAN CAUSE OF THOSE EARLY DAYS WHICH I GUESS NOT SHORT;IT'S 9 MONTHS OF 13 MONTHS.
@bold-Yes you are right.
But who does not know Maker's only want to finish the drama at last not to develop something.
By the way i never watch A serial get proper beautiful closure at least which I saw except the "SHORT ONE,WHICH ALREADY FIXED THEIR EPI BEFORE AIRING-THAT'S WHY I LOVE THOSE".

P.S.-Kinny_Ranvir,We maybe become good friend in future.
How???
In upcoming new forum I guess.(You like SS I guess,I saw your liking in a recent IF Article)😊

Edited by adi_FMT_ct - 8 years ago
1082289 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tikit

I wud rather appreciate it if this topic is closed because the show has ended.

No use of discussion when show has ended.

Tikit 😡 kaaand kisney first shuru kiya?
I just wrote tears coz serial ended aand also that cud see yuvi felt

Thats it

Lekin nahin...ppl started indirect group based mockery
And now u want my topic to be closed. ? Waaah..?

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi_FMT_ct

I know this Topic should be end...
Cause it has no need to open right now.
But I want to share two feelings of mine-
1.HERE SOMEONE THINK WE ARE SICK.
DO SHE (GUESSING) THINK THAT SHE IS NOT SPECIALLY WHEN SOMEONE CONSTANTLY LOVE TO DO MOCKERY HERE,NO NO NO MOCKERY OF NOT OTHERS BUT ITS OWN!!!
Anyhow it's Independent country and everybody allow to do anything specially with own.👍🏼
2.YUVLE FAN;YOUR FANDOM STILL LOVE YUVI;ITS OK.YOU DEFINITELY CAN.BUT WHAT KIND OF YOUR MENTALITY THAT YOU WANT TO MAKE YUVLE PAIR;ITS TOTALLY REFLECTS THAT MENTALITY-"IF A MAN DO ALL WRONGS (SPECIALLY THOUGHT ABOUT WOMAN ARE THEIR DOLL,THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT LIKE MOLESTING GIRL)BUT AFTER THAT IF HE MAKE SELF IMPROVEMENT THEN JUST ACCEPT HIM THOUGH WOMAN DON'T LOVE HIM.
COMMON!!!
A WOMAN SHOULD WANT TO DO WHAT SHE DESIRE.
AND I THINK IT'S NOT YUVI'S MISDEEDS FOR WHICH TWINKLE LEAVE HIM(REMEMBER THE DAY WHEN TWINKLE SAID TO YUVI MOVE ON AFTER HER ATTEMPT OF SUICIDE);IT WAS HER DESIRE TO MOVE ON FROM THE RELATIONSHIP THOUGH I AGREE THAT IT'S NOT SPONTANEOUSLY IT'S FOR LEELA WHO IS HER MOM AND SHE CAN DO EVERYTHING FOR HER MOM WHO GAVE HER ALL IN LIFE;ACTUALLY LIFE.SO IN MY OPINION SHE DID NOT DO ANY WRONG IN THIS MATTER SPECIALLY AT THAT AGE AND AT THAT TIME AND ALSO AT THAT CIRCUMSTANCES.
AND YOU CAN'T DENY SPECIALLY FOR THIS CHARECTER OF TWINKLE YOU GOT YUVLE PAIR AFTER KUNJ'S DEATH IN MAY ELSE YOU NEVER.
OK;NOW ONE THING I SHOULD CLEAR NOW.
I NEVER ACCEPT NEITHER KUNJ NOR TWINJ AFTER THE ROCKY'S DRAMA.
AND SPECIAL MENTION NOT FOR ACTOR;IT'S FOR CHARECTER.
SO DON'T SUPPORT HYPOCRITE MENTALITY AND ALSO AS MY OLD FEAR THE MAKER AT LAST ALSO BUTCHERED TWINKLE CHARECTER TOO.(THEY ALREADY DID WITH YUVI THEN WITH KUNJ AND LAST TWINKLE TOO;OTHER SIDE CHARECTERS ALSO IN BETWEEN)
THAT'S WHY ALSO DON'T WATCHED TEI AFTER JUNE(EXCEPT 2 TIMES;THAT'S ALSO I DIDN'T LOVE EXCEPT JASMINE & ZAIN'S ACTING).
STILL I DECLARE AS MYSELF TWING FAN CAUSE OF THOSE EARLY DAYS WHICH I GUESS NOT SHORT;IT'S 9 MONTHS OF 13 MONTHS.
@bold-Yes you are right.
But who does not know Maker's only want to finish the drama at last not to develop something.
By the way i never watch A serial get proper beautiful closure at least which I saw except the "SHORT ONE,WHICH ALREADY FIXED THEIR EPI BEFORE AIRING-THAT'S WHY I LOVE THOSE".

P.S.-Kinny_Ranvir,We maybe become good friend in future.
How???
In upcoming new forum I guess.(You like SS I guess,I saw your liking in a recent IF Article)😊

Adi point 👍🏼
JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaveerkti

Guys...

What's going on...?
The serial ended on a happy note...
Twinkle kunj Yuvi...all r happy...
So...why this argument...
Chill...& cherish the good times...

I know, right? Yuvi ended up with a girl who loves him and who he has begun to love too, instead of someone who doesn't love him. He ended up happy, he ended up being a good guy.

Twinj were made for each other, and that was clear right from their first meeting. They love each other, so they ended up together, which makes total sense. Doesn't matter whether Yuvi or Kunj is the better guy. What matters is that the serial ended on a happy note with 4 people marrying the people they love.

The show is over guys, please stop fighting now. Twinkle has the right to choose the guy she loves and wants to spend her life with. Instead of forcefully shoving Yuvi down her throat, be happy that she found her true love. And so did Yuvi.

Peace!
JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverBeDismayed

1) it ended...😭

And most most important heart bled for

2) yuv
I know it was Not not not at alll easy for him.
It is gonnaa b so sooo sooo difficult for him to detach twinkle from his heart head mind n patch for This new Simple

Saying cute in love in infatuation alll is fine.
He does like her. True. But i can sense he was and is still not ON for permanent bond with simple.

He still loves twinkle.

Time heals...anyway

I could see even some deepness in twinkles eyes for yuvi

I'm afraid I don't agree with you.

1. Yuvi finally realized that he was obsessed with Twinkle. It was his kind of love, but not love in its true sense. With Twinkle, he either had to change himself into someone he wasn't or he had to use unfair means. But with Simple, he could be himself, and at the same time did not have to follow a wrong path to be with her. His relationship with Twinkle started as a drama for his mother's revenge, and then, it became a matter of ego and obsession. Even in the 5 yrs when he was nice to Twinkle, he tried to become her Kunj - someone he wasn't. On the other hand, his attraction and liking for Simple was spontaneous and true right from the beginning. He never had to lie to her. If I saw something in Yuvi's eyes, it was self-realization and gratitude towards Twinkle, and love for Simple. The way he carried Simple to the mandap was just wow. I have never seen chemistry between YuvLe, but that one scene between SimVi made me want to see more of them.

2. The deepness in Twinkle's eyes was happiness for Yuvi. Twinkle always believed in the goodness in him, and hence gave him repeated chances to redeem himself. She was happy that he was finally with his true love, and not because Twinkle loved him, but because she cared for him as a friend, as someone who had been by her side in many difficult times. Her love for Yuvi was immature, and hence she fell for Kunj within a few months of marriage, but she could not fall for Yuvi even after 5 years of marriage, which shows that her love for Kunj was solid and unwavering even when she believed that he was dead, that too in the presence of a guy who was ready to do anything for her. Twinkle's heart belonged to Kunj from the day she fell for him, and she became his for eternity. From that point onwards, her feelings for Yuvi have been those for a close friend she deeply cares for and wants to be happy. And that's what showed in her eyes.