bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Welcome to the Friday's episode of our favourite show ERSK..
Hayee re hayee
Cvs thoda aur tadas khaye
Audiences ke liye kuch aur Archi scenes laaye...๐Ÿ˜†

Kya kare? the super meherban writers of ERSK give us loads of lovely scenes in every episode but I am too greedy for Archi.. want to have only Archi on my tv screen for at least 50% of the episode.. anyways jo hota hai bhale ke liye hi hota hai.. Toh hamari bhalai isi mein hai ke we enjoy as much as is given to us..๐Ÿ˜†

So today's episode started off on... Viren serving breakfast to the sethiyas.. Everyone seemed to be highly impressed with his cooking.. there were some cute entertaining scenes... Diwakar, very politely, informed the Mittals about the confusion regarding rishi-sanchi alliance... viren and his family was shocked.. the servant came and informed viren that Rishi and his family had arrived.. everyone seemed to be super duper confused and embarrased..

Scene shifted to our cutiepie Archi in Sanchi's bedroom.. Aryan said, " after our marriage I will come here and stay in your bedroom for at least a week in every month... people may refer to me as Ghar Jamai but i dont mind". (what a lovely thought...๐Ÿ˜† which parent will not wish for such a cute jamai, batao zara hamein..๐Ÿ˜ณ) Sanchi smiled and aryan asked her whether she would give him a place in her bedroom after their wedding.. (lo bhai, kal se ye dono place or space leke kuch zada hi chintith nazar arahe hai..๐Ÿ˜† both are worried whether the other one will give him/her a place or not).. sanchi lovingly replied that after marriage she would become his forever.. her life and all that belonged to her would become his possession.. Aryan whispered that he wished to give her a tight hug..โค๏ธ sanchi immediately refused.. aryan insisted, sanchi resisted, aryan insisted and sanchi resisted... (chal hut pagli.. i know u too wish to be hugged by such a lovely guy.. toh zada nakhre mat dikha.. we fans are dying to get the first Archi hug)..sanchi took a step back, aryan moved an inch closer and this continued till she lost her balance and was about to fall but Aryan immediately hold her by her waist and time stopped flowing for a moment in Saajhedari world.. they both were lost in each others eyes..โค๏ธ(we too)..
Tannu, all ready to become kabab mein haddi, suddenly came and informed archi about the arrival of rishi's family with shagun for sanchi.. archi were shocked..

A confused Mittals, hesitantly, welcomed the patnis.. Rishi's dad hugged Viren and congratulated him for they were soon going to get tied in a new relation.. Archi came there..Diwakar said that viren and his family had every right to fix the best relation for sanchi and they insisted on leaving.. An embarrased viren cleared away the confusions regaring sanchi's marriage issue.. The patni's were much hurt, Mr.Patni shouted on Buaji for playing a bad joke on them and left.. Things were settled between the two families..
The sethiyas left and viren confronted buaji about the issue.. Buaji tried to defend herself.. viren said that she should have informed them before going to the patni house..p. Buaji blamed kusum for the changed behaviour of her bro for he was blaming her for the mishaps..( and i hate buaji for this.. which crime did kusum commit? virsum married secretly.. was this the reason? bringing out an incident from the past and blaming someone without any reason is not all acceptable, no matter who the person is..๐Ÿ˜’).. buaji said that she would leave the house the next morning..
Then the episode continued with viren-kusum all the way.. The family bonding was great to see.. how the MUs between them were resolved and viren finally succeeded in convincing his sis that she is an important person in his life and family...
Episode ended..

These kind of family scenes are rare in today's melodramatic serials.. enjoyed the episode.. but still i wish for more of Archi, at least a bit more.. This was too less u know..
I loved the way cvs handled the the patni mess.. It was simple.. No OTT, nothing was dragged for too long.. They straight away resolved the issue instead of making a chewing gum out of it..๐Ÿ˜†
and a must mention of the cast's acting skills.. all were brilliant in portraying their respective emotions.. Viren was superb in the scenes..๐Ÿ‘ Buaji and diwakar were also good.. and do i need to praise Kinshi separately??๐Ÿ˜ณ

Precap: Aryan came to visit sanchi in the midnight..( subah tak intezar nahin kar sakta tha yeh banda๐Ÿ˜›).. Family came down hearing noises.. sanchi saw aryan and became worried..
Just wish and pray that we get some more of archi scenes on monday...

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 update , ab karo Intezaar Monday tak
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still lost in archi land...my god kya scene tha๐Ÿ˜ณ and kinshi what an acting yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..they nailed it . whole scene look so natural Hahaha barbie u are not alone I am also in list I also want more archi scenesโค๏ธ I am in love with kinshi they are superb I loved viren-buaji scene truly this scenes are rarely seen in any serial now a days... I hate buaji for blaming kusum๐Ÿ˜ก
a big thanks to cv they write each scene so gud and excute it perfectly and also the cast..๐Ÿ‘ they all did their job fantastically..

barbie tu itni khogayi ki ye tak bhaul gayi kal episode nahi hai ...its on monday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks it was amazing to see archi scenes cant wait till Monday๐Ÿ˜Š
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...pratu...

I still lost in archi land...my god kya scene tha๐Ÿ˜ณ and kinshi what an acting yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..they nailed it . whole scene look so natural Hahaha barbie u are not alone I am also in list I also want more archi scenesโค๏ธ I am in love with kinshi they are superb I loved viren-buaji scene truly this scenes are rarely seen in any serial now a days... I hate buaji for blaming kusum๐Ÿ˜ก
a big thanks to cv they write each scene so gud and excute it perfectly and also the cast..๐Ÿ‘ they all did their job fantastically..

barbie tu itni khogayi ki ye tak bhaul gayi kal episode nahi hai ...its on monday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

oyeee.. Are haan re mein toh sach mein popat ban gayi archi ke chakkar mein๐Ÿ˜† today is Friday.. And there will be no episode for the next two days.. and we will have to wait for monday.. Mujhe yaad hi nahi tha๐Ÿ˜›
Dekh kya halath hai meri.. Romance archi kar rahe hai aur mera dimaag kushi ke maare picnic mana raha hai..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago
urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u a lot for giving us a written update like this! ๐Ÿ‘
Nowadays i guess everyone are total lattu on Archi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hope to get Archi hug soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Barbie for the written update, after reading your updates you make me so anxious to watch the show.
Can't wait to see the scene between Aryan and Sanchi, I can just imagine how cute it was.
Awww poor Aryan begging for a hug I'm sure Sanchi must have summoned all the self control she can not to throw herself at him๐Ÿ˜†If it was me he probably would be begging me to get off him๐Ÿคฃ.

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs more than the updates your comments are more interesting ๐Ÿ˜†
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the awesome written update ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Liked reading your views about the episode.
I liked the way Viren handled everything.He and Kusum both are really lovely people.
I hate Buaji for blaming Kusum.She is such a gem of a person.

Btwn,which was the dish that Viren prepared for Buaji?

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -beena-

Thank you so much for the awesome written update ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Liked reading your views about the episode.
I liked the way Viren handled everything.He and Kusum both are really lovely people.
I hate Buaji for blaming Kusum.She is such a gem of a person.

Btwn,which was the dish that Viren prepared for Buaji?

emmm sorry I dnt remember the name๐Ÿ˜†
If I download the episode, I will let u know..

Thanks for the appreciation๐Ÿ˜ณ