Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Really Viren is highlight of today episode. He is such a sweet man😊.
How carefully he handled the mu situation is commendable. He was clear and straight. And yet not rude.
This bua? 😕 I don't know what her problem is?😲 She is so impulsive. But Viren did handle his sister so good. And the actor who plays Sachi father character is really good 👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah he was very straight forward and did not offend anyone. I knew he would b good today coz he was too good when he went to sethiya's house to help them.sahi kaha tha Maa sa ne "Ghani saaf niyaat ka hai tu chora"
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Right viren handle situation very well..he cleared all confusion without getting angry on buaji... he really respect the relations after knowing it happen bcz of bua still he talk with great patience 👏 agree the actor is awesome
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The actor playing viren has a cute physical appearance.. I love his round face and chubby cheeks😆
And he is a good actor too.. He completely justifies the role of viren. I dont think anyone else could have been better.. He excels in every scene... I love both the fathers of the show..

Since the maha episode, the two fathers have been the heroes of the episodes... And today except the archi scene, the whole episode belongs to viren off course..
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey, I was going to post the same but I saw this so here's my views:
Nitesh Pandey plays Viren, Saanchi's father. I have seen him doing awesome roles from Kuch Toh Log Kahenge to Pyar Ka Dard Hai to his films.
Indeed, Nitesh sir is cute. Haha. I'm added on Facebook with him and he always replied whenever I wished him.

Coming to episode:
Viren really handled it maturely without anger. Sacchi calmed him as well. In all this, Bua was too eager to fix Saanchi's marriage as if she is going to die or old. Not only that, Bua ji tries to dominate Viren and the way she behaved yesterday showed that us. I mean, ek toh galti Kari,upar sey Viren aur Unki wife ko do baatein bhi suna dii...Yeh kya baat hui?
What I meant is, it was Bua's fault, she went to Patnies, to fix alliance and never told Viren about it. Viren and his wife are the parents of Sanchi... moreover she never asked Sanchi about how she feels to be with Patnies. Is marriage a joke? Ke ek k saath toot gya Rishta toh jaldi sey dusre ko pakad lo... Bua needs to understand that. She also needed to apologize to the Patnies and Sethias and to Viren for keeping all of them in such awkward situation. I did not like when Viren apologized. If everyone in the family is equal than Bua should have apologized instead of Viren. Aur koi itni si baat pe ghar chodke jaata hai!? Bua ji needs to get matured...these are relationships...aise nahi tootte...

I'm done with my ranting. ;)
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

The actor playing viren has a cute physical appearance.. I love his round face and chubby cheeks😆

And he is a good actor too.. He completely justifies the role of viren. I dont think anyone else could have been better.. He excels in every scene... I love both the fathers of the show..

Since the maha episode, the two fathers have been the heroes of the episodes... And today except the archi scene, the whole episode belongs to viren off course..

haha..add me too..He is very cute like a teddy bear..We used to watch his previous show PKDH(rajshri show)..me nd my sis call him as teddy😆 He is an amazing actor nd I just love d roles he play😛
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Viren, this actor has been my favourite in Pyar Ka Dard Hai as ML's dad and here again as FL's dad... he's a really good actor and I somehow feel this is his real-self too as in both these shows his characters are similar, funny, jovial and lovely

Buaji's position in the house isn't of Viren's sister rather she a motherly figure to both Viren - Kusum is what I understood from yesterday's episode. Being a motherly figure is rendered to her by all the family members and it wasn't by herself. So, she used that right to handle the distress her family is then. I thought she was wrong in approaching Patnis without her family's consent but I guess she has that right and power n the family. Her intentions weren't wrong but they went wrong as Sethias were never wrong.
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes i agree too viren was just magicall😳 i loved him in pyar ka dard of watever bits i had seen
and here also he is rocking😳⭐️
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The role he played in pyar ka dard hai is quite similar to what he plays now in ERSK ..funny jovial,,and helpful. And he plays it to the best.
Bauji is behaving like she want to take the entire credit for sachi alliance. So immature and impulsive.
But Viren did handle her well. That is his magic he can fix and handle the situations very well
Kudos to the actor
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kudos to actor 👏 I like him in PKDH.. is very gud actor .. Correct he handle situation very well.. I dont get it why buaji is so angry when viren say sanchi is my daughter and u cant take this important decision of her life alone..whats the need to get so hyper. Viren is right agar kal viren bina kuch bataye tanu ki shadi ka decision leliya toh??? is it make her happy ??? no na... every parents has officially right to take decision related to their child..in this scene buaji look so immature...aur upar se kaho ki main ghar me badi ho