Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

Hey mahi.. Ur efforts in making such a beautiful post with the lovely gifs deserves all the appreciation... A big round of applause for uπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks for the wonderful post... Loved it..😳

Haha BB Thankyou so much ❀️

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

degi degi.. Sanchi hug karne degi aur khud bhi hug karegi.. Bas thoda intezarπŸ˜†

Intezar ka phal meetha hota hai... Kya pata ersk mein archi wedding ke baad rabri aur jalebi ek saath khaane ko mil jayeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
I hope the picnic scene has at least one hug scene πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

This whole week has such subtle transition between the two from both knowing what other one is expecting from each other to initiating the topic of intimacy and what there relationship really holds for them as husband-wife; it is a beautiful journey so far. the teasing in today's episode was really cute and him deliberately playing with her nervousness was such an adorable moment.

Yesss. U correctly worded it.
They don't hesitate to talk about their future and they're transparent towards each other. No unnecessary shyness. He holds her hand freely, asks her for a hug etc πŸ˜† and that's what's making them stand out from other couples

They're beautiful ❀️
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Both ArChi are lucky to have each other... and Sachi is actually lucky to have another great guy (Rishi) ever ready to marry her

Originally posted by: --Amulya--

Both ArChi are lucky to have each other... and Sachi is actually lucky to have another great guy (Rishi) ever ready to marry her

Agreed though Rishi doesnt give me good vibes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† idk why. Maybe because of his negative character in another show i used to watch or the fact that i dont particularly like 3rd angles so much πŸ˜†
but yes, if he is positive Sanchi is definitely lucky coz he's a great guy :))