The week that was... UPDATED

LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know a lot of people watch for the whole cast and I do too but there was a major progress in terms of ArChi and I loveddd that...so this is only on ArChi
Monday's episode:

-Tum kehte ho Aryan, jis baat k liye dil gawai dey woh kabhi galat nae hosakta; toh apne dil say pucho, tum jisay itna pyaar karte ho usay sach chupa kar kya tumhara dil khush hai
-Tum kaise kehsakti ho k mai tumse itna pyaar karta hoon k tumhe sach na batakar mai na-khush hoon
-Agar aisa nae hota na, toh mujhe baarish mai bheegte dekh kar, tum wapis utar kar nae atay Aryan
-Itna samajhti ho tum mujhe?

Haaaye
I loved these dialogues. They're so adorable. I love how they dont need to say "I love you" explicitly to each other. They have fallen for each other really hard and they both know it.

Sanchi is one great character. She wanted to move on for her family but she couldn't, not without knowing the reason. No matter how much she tried, she ended up outside Aryan's car asking him to tell her the reason.

She knew how much he loved her, she stood all alone in the rain knowing that he will come back for her. How could Aryan let his lady love stand in the rain? He got out of the car and went to her trying to plead with her to not ask him the reason.

He wanted to. He really did but he had to stay quiet for HER happiness. Loveddd how he just took her hand; he has that haq!

When he no longer could keep it from her, he told her. She least expected that and he ashamed of their situation left leaving her alone to digest that.

Tuesday's episode:

I know I said it was about ArChi but the dad-daughter scene was beautiful. Sanchi doesnt have to worry about anything; her dad will always be right by her side 😳 Love their bond.

Aryan calls up Sanchi and they talk about how amazing their parents are (agree!) and their proud smiles.

He wanted to meet up with her and our Tanu heroine overhears. πŸ˜† She lets Aryan know Sanchi has gone to the mall and he can meet her there. I LOVE TANU haha πŸ˜†

The Rishi scene was a bit creepy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She was so damn confused πŸ˜†
Bua, yeh tumne kya kiya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wednesday:

-itni mushkil say humara toota hua rishta jura hai, milne ka mann nae karega kya? Kya tumhara nae karta?

Aryan meets Sanchi.
I love how they dont have all cheesy conversations. They talk real stuff; heart-to-heart.
She finds out that Tanu told him that he's here and how sweetly he makes her realise that how he felt when their rishta broke. They're sooo cute. Sanchi agrees too

She makes him promise that they'll always tell each other everything!

-yeh rishta mere liye meri zindagi hai, mai isay khona nae chahti aur life mai aisay risk nae lena chahti

and the way he looks at her

And the partnersss are back again πŸ‘

The ring scene was hilarious 🀣 The bottle cap and Aryan's kichaayi after that πŸ˜†
This is why elder siblings should let younger siblings talk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Their faces when they realised all their hard work was a waste πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They be so cute

Thursday:

Haaye, this was the best.

The bhabhi is the best πŸ€—

-toh yahan woh larki rehti hai jo jaldi meri ban-nay wali hai
-yeh hai meri choti duniya jahan pehli baar koi larka aya hai

This conversation has got to be the best. LOVE how they dont fail to express their love towards each other. A

As i said before, they always have real talks. Sanchi shows him her room and how Aryan listens to her 😳 He even realises she gets emotional and assures her that they'll take it all to Their house. Sanchi is so lucky man. Aryan is perfect husband material. No wonder she doesnt want to lose him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cant wait to see how they tackle the Rishi problem today. Hopefully it'll end by today. Its weird to see him all happy when he shouldnt be happy πŸ˜†
I really hope they dont turn revengeful

And im done πŸ˜†
Please do share ur views 😳

x--Edited--x

Friday's:

-Dil karta hai tumhe tight hug doon
-Kya?! Sochna bhi mat
-Kyun? Ek chota sa hug he toh maanga hai
-Pagal hogaye ho kya?
-Han!
-Han?

πŸ˜†
OMG never knew Aryan was sucha flirt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I feel he genuinely meant he wanted to hug her but teased her around when she hesitated.
He looked so cuteee asking for a hug and Sanchi trying to run away from him πŸ˜†

Sanchi, ab maan bhi jaooo

Absolutely loved ArChi scene today
They're so open with each other. 😳
Someone get me an Aryan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai mahirah
Beautiful post.
U brought back all the memories of archi back dear.
Thanks for the pics
Archi r so cute.
Today's episode also have a beautiful archi scene. Do add it to the post it if possible
Poor Aryan asking for a hug. ..and Sachi denying
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post u said it all, and today's scene where he wanted a hug from her, he looked so naughty

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Hai mahirah

Beautiful post.
U brought back all the memories of archi back dear.
Thanks for the pics
Archi r so cute.
Today's episode also have a beautiful archi scene. Do add it to the post it if possible
Poor Aryan asking for a hug. ..and Sachi denying

Halllo Rupa

Yess i added πŸ˜† It was adorableee 😳

Thanks for responding πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: alvina

Beautiful post u said it all, and today's scene where he wanted a hug from her, he looked so naughty

Ikr.
He's so mischievous. Sanchi dedeti yaar πŸ˜† Pyaar kiya toh darna kya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear..i just wanna say u r amazing!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And for archi i dont hve words ❀️
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Hey mahi.. Ur efforts in making such a beautiful post with the lovely gifs deserves all the appreciation... A big round of applause for uπŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for the wonderful post... Loved it..😳
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

Ikr.
He's so mischievous. Sanchi dedeti yaar πŸ˜† Pyaar kiya toh darna kya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

degi degi.. Sanchi hug karne degi aur khud bhi hug karegi.. Bas thoda intezarπŸ˜†
Intezar ka phal meetha hota hai... Kya pata ersk mein archi wedding ke baad rabri aur jalebi ek saath khaane ko mil jayeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This whole week has such subtle transition between the two from both knowing what other one is expecting from each other to initiating the topic of intimacy and what there relationship really holds for them as husband-wife; it is a beautiful journey so far. the teasing in today's episode was really cute and him deliberately playing with her nervousness was such an adorable moment.

Originally posted by: urvi25

Hi dear..i just wanna say u r amazing!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And for archi i dont hve words ❀️

Aww thankyou 😳