--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
The line "Jis Baat Ke Liye Dil Gawahi De Who Kabhi Galat Nahi Ho Sakta" has been used too randomly in this show... I understand that this show mostly has all the positive characters including Rishi (probable negative character), so this line can be implemented for all of them... but how can we justify Buaji or Rishi's dad who are slightly greyish at present scenario, they too did the same thing thinking that whatever their heart is instructing them is the right thing to do when it actually isn't...

So I found this line which the CV's have been shoving around randomly a bit OTT as it can be completely situational. Even the most worst crimes of the world can be done by heart based on the kind of psychotic person he is. I just wish they reduce the usage of this line as our heart can't always be right and sometimes decisions have to be taken practically too...

I would love to hear out your all opinions on this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yea I understand what u are trying to say...
People commiting crimes can also give such silly excuses that what they did was right as it came out straight from their hearts.. And there can be many such similar cases where the hearts' says cant always lead people to the right track.

But what I have noticed is that this particular line has been most often used by the leads, who are two pure souls by heart and they mean to spread happiness among the audiences..
But psycho people often take positive things in the wrong way.. Nothing can be done about them..
Don't know what I am trying to say😕😆
I mean that ur points are pefectly justified... It's a thought provoking post and many like me will have to think for sometime before typing a comment for your sensible topic.. But the dialogue writer of the show only intend to spread positivity through the scenes and the dialogues...
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good post dear and I completely agree with barbie views.
If the line is only for leads then no problems.
And most of the people in show r positive only. But this could not be taken as a excuse for their wrong deeds.
What Bauji was a bit hurry she could have waited and discussed with family first

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think the particular dialogue cannot be used without context and so far it's been used to justify different circumstances in both the leads' life by the leads themselves. Rishi and his father haven't really used this particular line but in terms of retaliating by putting pressure of Sethyia financially and all, the used their anger and their out-of-control position to take a step forward.
I don't think the dialogue is OTT because it translates from many quotes that ask a person to follow their heart ad instincts. Even if a twisted character uses this dialogue, it reflects in what context the character is using it with.

Great topic BTW.