ERSK EP 29: Analytical Review

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

So I have been busy for a while and couldn't get enough time to write over the episodes but I have to say that previous week's episodes until yesterdays have been amazing and really gripping me into the story. The simplicity and

Today's episode started out with the Sethiyas' overhearing Patnas' raving about the girl they've gotten for there son Rishi. Now this dude Rishi has been a suspicious character since he's entered. he has an air of mystery around him and although he is super friendly and a genuine person, he has appeared to me as a person who lashes out unnecessarily because of his inability to face rejection.

Rishi in his introductory scenes had a really bad reaction to Khurana & Sons taking away a client that his company had been dealing with and in making sure he gets what he wants, he goes to the extent of brining out the 'past' of Khuranas which possibly might be not a good thing for them. I believe that set a foundation for Rishi who albeit is not a dishonest person, but doesn't back away from retaliating. He had made his peace with not being able to get Sanchi but then her alliance broke and he was handed the way back to her life by her own family member with promises. Rishi and his father together combined won't take it lightly that there emotions and there self-respect has been taken so lightly.

The scene to follow up after the call with Bua and Rishi's mom disconnects showed how miscommunication is going to cause challenges for Aryan who has just finalized the first deal professionally after getting Sanchi's support behind him. The deal broker initially asks a commission of 30%. 30 in whole is a number of awakening and in this case, in upcoming turn of events in Aryan's life, there would be a certain knock in his life warning him of the challenges {possibly Rishi's harsh reaction to finding out Aryan is the one whose proposal has been accepted} and things would escalate to a level where Aryan would have tomato a tough decision himself which was reflected through the offering of 25% commission along with 5% given by Aryan himself in black-money. 25 is number that reminds a person to trust in there instincts and have faith. Aryan is taken aback at the black-money proposal as it would've reflected on him being unfaithful to his family business in order to get the deal through however that isn't the values he's been brought up with nor is Aryan a coward to back away from something that is "his" to get to that particular thing/person by wrong means. > This stark difference between Rishi and Aryan's way of dealing would probably make an impression on Sanchi. Aryan isn't really hotheaded which Sanchi and the way he answered a simple "no" to the offer of 25% reflected on how strong his character is going to further develop into. 20 is a number of completion with balance along with consciousness. 20% as commission means Aryan actually making conscious decisions that would help his relationship with Saanchi, her family and his family financially since financial pursuit and identity through financial means is the groundwork pointer in this show.

The business scene overall reflected imo onto how the love triangle will evolve. Eventually the win would be Aryan's but the Patnas won't hesitate in bringing up the topic of bankruptcy in order to crush the Sethiyas' financially just as retaliation. They would be the ones to back out in the end as Rishi does genuinely care about Sanchi and she would make it obvious that Aryan is her choice.

I SO loved how it was Viren who comes in next just as Aryan. His character firstly is super adorable and the "apnapan" he has just makes everything x100 better. His approval of Aryan getting to a 20% commission deal and his business making abilities reflected on how Viren would never shy away from Sethiyas because he is a man who is sure of himself. He is the partner-in-crime with Sanchi until the very end even if Vaibhav, Kusum or Bua disapproves of something.

Later elaboration on Aryan using a new label to sell the clothes online reflected on how Aryan will eventually be paving his own way in business merely based on his instincts and drive to retain family nobility which I mentioned in my EP 21 review with the name analyses. The craving of a new identity for Sethiyas and "shaking things up" by adding new dimensions and taking control of decisions with his brother signified how the Sethiyas' new generation of brothers will lead the business towards its former glory.

The family discussion over the erupting misunderstanding which we all should thank Bua ji and her precautions and controlling personality for, was a good touch. I liked how Diwaker and Aryan weren't doubting at Viren's honesty at all as both have had close interactions with him rather then the rest of the family. They are holding the best of best with Viren and that is so admirable. The family visit was a really nice touch.

I loved how Viren was bouncing from one place to another as the Sethiyas seated themselves. He was overjoyed, ecstatic and not at all happy with not being able to serve his signature fusion dishes. Neelma's complain about Prabhat and Diwakar never going into the kitchen was such a nice touch. The contrasting difference between Sanchi's family and Sethiyas rose with "love" being priority in one household and "order/discipline" being in another. > I am quite certain that Sanchi would be influencing some change of rules for herself and Priyanka after her bidaai. In between all the hassle, Bua ji came and sat to ask if there was something that is worrisome which is why the visit by Sethiyas was probed. Her cautiousness surfaced all over again and she doesn't mean bad at all but her way of controlling the power hold in her hand by only trying to mean well will create a crack in her relationship with Saanchi and Viren to say the least.

Can I just say that Priyanka is the most adorable bhabhi ever. Her directing Aryan and Sanchi up to the bedroom was such a sweet move. I swear, all of the young ones in Sethiya household and Tanu are super strong ArChi shippers. Aryan making a face when Priyanka pushed him besides Sanchi and Sanchi trying to control her laugh when Priyanka stepped on Sushant's feet was a beautifully captured scene. The emotions between both running high at the excitement of being together in front of everyone while sharing their own secret world with each other in midst of the excitement.

Stepping inside Sanchi's room, where no one beside she and her sister have been was a big step. Saanchi has allowed Aryan a significant place in her life ever since she has learned that he can walk at her pace [the sangeet dance]; her fondness for his honesty and him sharing the same interests as her and for being a grounded individual has definitely allowed her to see him as someone she can easily share her life with. I love how the relationship between Sanchi and Aryan isn't based on first sight tinkling of emotions. They both are compatible and easy comfortable with each other which allows them to share there journey of life together. Aryan entering in the room signified how Saanchi has allowed him and only him to be the one to enter into her own world where she isn't a hothead, daring biker girl but also an ordinary girl with extraordinary dreams and ambitions. Aryan is going to be allowed to know her in and out and so far we've seen that despite making friends easily, Saanchi doesn't open herself up to people easily.

Being an owner of pet fishes, who symbolize fertility, independent spirt and awareness signified the attributes Saanchi is allowing herself to share with Aryan the inner reflection of her personality which was hidden in beauty, wisdom and restlessness she embodies as a whole person. The doll made out of small clothes signified how Saanchi, like her father wasn't born with a silver spoon but her personality is a creation of small instances of her life which has allowed her to learn and persevere to preserve her true self. >> Her feeling sad at leaving all her favorite things behind signified how she fears changing herself to suit as a Sethiya bahu later on. I loved how Aryan assured her that that won't be necessary. The metaphor wasn't essentially about the favorite things but that Aryan is not going to accept any girl for that matter who is a fake. He wants the real Saanchi to be his wife. He wants her to know that uprooting herself physically is more then enough for him. So much understanding between these two just killed my heart with fluff.

I am so much looking forward to tomorrow's episode and how Viren will be tackling the misunderstanding sowed by his dear sister. Aryan has thus far been very supportive of Saanchi and has taken a great fondness and liking towards her. They both have accepted each other as each others' partners so him knowing that another man sees his wife-to-be in the same light as him would be interesting to watch. I hope we get some insight on the track that involves Rishi in one way or another because separation faded away from both there lives because of circumstances. But now they both are together again and there union is threatening to there families by Patnas by being together. Interesting turn of events to follow.

I am loving everything besides the caking of Shivya's face with make up. She is so pretty but the over layering of make up and terrible blending of her make up makes her face look rough rather then glowy.

Please leave comments and responses below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh it's awesome... Writing is fantastic.. It's always feels great to watch the episode through ur analysis.. I know another greatly talented writer of IF, who is very dear to me..
U both are much talented.. Ur analysis just reminded me of her.

The way you have described the scenes.. Wow. Kudos to you dear... The episode was lovely and ur analysis is no less... Thanks for an amazing piece of work.. Enjoyed it.. Keep entertaining ur readers through many more such brilliant writings...
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's just wow.
U made a superb post areeba kudos for ur analysis how u described such a minute things is just applaud able
Archi relation their compatibility and the families different mentality r beautifully analysed.
And I agree with u r thought on Shivya makeup. In close up shots it looks a bit over and heavy. Sh looks good in simple make up and it also suits Sachi simple character
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ask and you shall receiveπŸ˜† yesterday I mentioned in a post that I wish you would do an analysis and shed some light on the significance of the commission percentages and once again Areeba you've fulfilled my wishes.
I would have never taught that owning pet fishes and cloth dolls would have signified such things,as for Priyanka she is definitely growing on me.
Viren is a character that I truly love, can't wait to see how he reacts with bua after learning what she has done.
I'm also eager to see how Rishi and his family reacts.
But Areeba how did you miss both Aryan and Viren wearing blue shirts when they met after Aryan business deal.
Wonderful analysis!!
Edited by kardooks - 8 years ago
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW the analysis was just beautiful
U made me think of the episode in a completely different perspective and kudos to u for that πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lovely analysis. Loving this show. ❀️
Please do reviews for upcoming episodes too πŸ˜†
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

Oh it's awesome... Writing is fantastic.. It's always feels great to watch the episode through ur analysis.. I know another greatly talented writer of IF, who is very dear to me..

U both are much talented.. Ur analysis just reminded me of her.

The way you have described the scenes.. Wow. Kudos to you dear... The episode was lovely and ur analysis is no less... Thanks for an amazing piece of work.. Enjoyed it.. Keep entertaining ur readers through many more such brilliant writings...

Thank hun! The episode was definitely lovely and today's was better then yesterdays. The transition and change in the characters is so beautifully portrayed!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

It's just wow.

U made a superb post areeba kudos for ur analysis how u described such a minute things is just applaud able
Archi relation their compatibility and the families different mentality r beautifully analysed.
And I agree with u r thought on Shivya makeup. In close up shots it looks a bit over and heavy. Sh looks good in simple make up and it also suits Sachi simple character

Thanks hun! :)

Shivya is actually so pretty in BTS vids. The segment where India TV spent a day with her, she looked so glowy but after the make up, her face looked caked. I don't get why can't they hire actually good make up artists who use good products.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: kardooks

Ask and you shall receiveπŸ˜† yesterday I mentioned in a post that I wish you would do an analysis and shed some light on the significance of the commission percentages and once again Areeba you've fulfilled my wishes.

I would have never taught that owning pet fishes and cloth dolls would have signified such things,as for Priyanka she is definitely growing on me.
Viren is a character that I truly love, can't wait to see how he reacts with bua after learning what she has done.
I'm also eager to see how Rishi and his family reacts.
But Areeba how did you miss both Aryan and Viren wearing blue shirts when they met after Aryan business deal.
Wonderful analysis!!

You know my love for numbers, colors and positions. πŸ˜†

Room was her own world and I love ho Bua ji is the one whose life is a reality check for Sanchi. Her good and bad decisions are examples for her and I love that equation incorporated in her room.

Priyanka is such a nice character and I want to see how her character evolves later on. A parallel story on her and Sushant would be a good idea for future.

Viren is such a beautiful character. I love his equation with every other character for that matter. He is an absolute treasure!

Oh yes; blue is such a stable and warm color that symbolizes control in life with happiness so I think it was a perfect choice for both Aryan and Viren who were dressed in darker shades of clothing in previous episodes.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

WOW the analysis was just beautiful

U made me think of the episode in a completely different perspective and kudos to u for that πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lovely analysis. Loving this show. ❀️
Please do reviews for upcoming episodes too πŸ˜†

Thank you hun! Do share your views on the episode as well. Will hopefully try to make this a regular thing if I can!