Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I know we all are sad that it ended. We all were disappointed with the ending. I also wished that it was a happy ending.
Nevertheless, SurYa united even if it was after death. They lived and died together. There was no Suraj without Sandhya and no Sandhya without Suraj. They completed each other. I am still glad that they both died and not just one person.

Another good thing that happened was that it ended with those with whom it started. In many shows, replacement occur and death of leads happen in midway. BUT here it started with Anas Deepika and it ended with them only. I am glad that dabh leads sticked with their show till its very end. That is something good and they deserve praises for that.

They lived as suraj sandhya for five years. Something seriously applaud worthy! 

So we should see the positive side of it. Lastly dabh ended on a 2.6 trp and it was a show on top 10 till its very end👏
Something we fans should be proud of

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful Post Saraa and I agree with whatever u said..usually all the long running shows go through such phases where one of the leads is replaced..
Im very happy that both Anas and Deepika stayed dedicated to the show for 5 long years ..N this is what Anas also said once in an interview..

Overall too, there was only Gautam who was replaced by Karan, other cast too remained the same...

The promo was confusing for the viewers as it showed as if only sandhya will die...but as many fans were in touch with Shashi sumeet prod so we knew both will die..
Though not a happy ending, which all wished...Im also happy that Suraj Sandhya lived together and died together..

Surya story was complete , and frankly speaking Im not fond of new generation story as such.. 

DABH has been a trp topper for years and ended with a really good trp , nowadays the top shows are just about 3 or 3.1 ..

Edited by Sonali_11 - 7 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sonali_11

Beautiful Post Saraa and I agree with whatever u said..usually all the long running shows go through such phases where one of the leads is replaced..

Im very happy that both Anas and Deepika stayed dedicated to the show for 5 long years ..N this is what Anas also said once in an interview..

Overall too, there was only Gautam who was replaced by Karan, other cast too remained the same...

The promo was confusing for the viewers as it showed as if only sandhya will die...but as many fans were in touch with Shashi sumeet prod so we knew both will die..
Though not a happy ending, which all wished...Im also happy that Suraj Sandhya lived together and died together..

Surya story was complete , and frankly speaking Im not fond of new generation story as such.. 

DABH has been a trp topper for years and ended with a really good trp , nowadays the top shows are just about 3 or 3.1 ..

That is so true. DABH remained on top for many years. Its wonderful to see how the leads and the whole cast sticked with the show.

I would love to watch dabh second season but with only the same leads. i don't think I can imagine dabh without Anika. I hope they will be part of second season because its going to be incomplete without them. I really missed Surya but I know Suraj Sandhya will never come back. They died together to be never seen again

Surya story was epic. Diya cannot sustain without baati and vice versa. Diya Baati spreads light but one day it has to go off😭
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post. Wanted to do a post on SurYa too. Feels like we need to pay more tributes. Anika as SurYa were extraordinary. Very badly wanted a happy ending for them and their cute kids. Even Vansh had come around. No other couple deserved a happy ending more than them. Anas & Deepika, Be very proud. You portrayed the characters perfectly. The charm stayed the same from the beginning till the end.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks sara for the post
dabh broke records in every field
it was a very unique show and as you said
anika are the only leads who set aside their issues and worked together for the show, their chemistry didnt changed till the end
and as fans of dabh / surya we never went through replacement chaos
anika were surya till the end
and one positive thing from the unpleasent climax was that
they neither anas nor deepika can  be replaced in dabh 2
thnx ssp