Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: durgeshnandini

Stuti di! I am awed. Surprised. Amazed. Swept off my feet. You've got to be a different lady... are you really the one I knew??!!! Wow

OMG! 😲 😆 What have I done dear? 😳 😛😉
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ram proved Bhadras word false ultimately with Sitas help.
Anyways nice meeting u in the forum bye
Edited by Cluny123 - 8 years ago
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cluny123

Ram proved Bhadras word false ultimately.
Anyways nice meeting u in the forum bye

Sita proved it, not Ram! Sita outshone Ram at the last and defeated him... Anyways Bye... 😳
Siya-Ram thumbnail
She Is the heroine who walks away with tears cheers and applause.
And he Become siya ram forever
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cluny123

She Is the heroine who walks away with tears cheers and applause.
And he Become siya ram forever

Anyways I don't see this way. Let's agree or disagree and close the topic.😆
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Stuti

I am noone to change anyone's opinion.. nd I respect your opinion as much as I respect mine ...
but according to my analysis, if u blame Ram , it's his and Sita's victory ..
Again I said according to how I understood.. I don't know if this is right or wrong..
And who are we to decide right or wrong? It's always what we believe becomes right or true for us..

Ramayana has been inspiration for me but, I didn't believe in UK Ramayana as it's not a part of actual epic, but if some convincing opinion comes before me, I like to read it and extract the best from it.. nd after discussing here in this forum I liked this angle of epic as well..

Anyways this debate is on since a long time, and our discussion won't change anything but discussing with members with different opinions is always a pleasure :)

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know whether someone will understand what I am writing but this is my personal experience or rather the path I walked. To question the system according to me there are 2 ways. One is to do your duty properly, second is to demand your rights. First one is a path of thrones where you are not sure whether you will get your rights, second open rebellion. First is working within the system, second is questioning the system without putting any effort to change it.
In 1999 I had an option in front of me. Either in first chance clear Kerala State Entrance Examination. It was not like this in those days. For a general category student to get an engineering seat in a good college the rank has to under 2000 in an exam where at least 1 lac people wrote. It was clearly told to me no payment seat because my parents have to do my marriage. Another condition if I am allowed for engineering I will not have a love marriage.
Well these rules were not applicable to the boys in my batch. Repeat was allowed for them, payment seat well parents would get it because it is a boy.

I could have sat and questioned why I had to prove myself when the boys didnt. I chose the second path. I cleared the exam in 1st chance with under 2000 rank, studied B-Tech in a prominent college, got campus placement with 5 figure salary and yes it was arranged marriage. But I called the shots. I told what I want. With a professional degree and 5 figure salary I could demand what type of a husband I wanted. My parents, my family ensured I got a well qualified young man the way I wanted. My husband respects and trusts me because he knows I will not do anything that can harm his reputation and gives me the freedom to do things the way I want.

Most interesting part which I realized later. In that small town, in that conservative society the fact that I studied B-Tech, I work in IT and I still followed the tradition broke the perception of an what an educated girl will do if she gets financial independance. It opened the doors for many more girls in that community to have professional qualification and financial independence. You can follow a path or you can cut a path. Choice is yours. To cut a path you give AP which can be different for different woman.
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
Siya-Ram thumbnail
U are an inspiration di
Pollute ur duty and u need to salute everybody. Salute ur duty and every one will salute u. By kalam
U Made a mark as a woman u didn't sit and dwell why the society is biased. U had 2 options but by choosing the tough one both worked out for u. In my life am yet to see how the society would be. but for one I would carry this through my life. For now before life places such choices do my duty properly. Thanks for sharing. I will try to choose the tough path with gods grace.
Edited by Cluny123 - 8 years ago
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

@Stuti

I am noone to change anyone's opinion.. nd I respect your opinion as much as I respect mine ...
but according to my analysis, if u blame Ram , it's his and Sita's victory ..
Again I said according to how I understood.. I don't know if this is right or wrong..
And who are we to decide right or wrong? It's always what we believe becomes right or true for us..

Ramayana has been inspiration for me but, I didn't believe in UK Ramayana as it's not a part of actual epic, but if some convincing opinion comes before me, I like to read it and extract the best from it.. nd after discussing here in this forum I liked this angle of epic as well..

Anyways this debate is on since a long time, and our discussion won't change anything but discussing with members with different opinions is always a pleasure :)

😊 I too enjoyed debating. Thank you for responding. 😊
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I dont know whether someone will understand what I am writing but this is my personal experience or rather the path I walked. To question the system according to me there are 2 ways. One is to do your duty properly, second is to demand your rights. First one is a path of thrones where you are not sure whether you will get your rights, second open rebellion. First is working within the system, second is questioning the system without putting any effort to change it.

In 1999 I had an option in front of me. Either in first chance clear Kerala State Entrance Examination. It was not like this in those days. For a general category student to get an engineering seat in a good college the rank has to under 2000 in an exam where at least 1 lac people wrote. It was clearly told to me no payment seat because my parents have to do my marriage. Another condition if I am allowed for engineering I will not have a love marriage.
Well these rules were not applicable to the boys in my batch. Repeat was allowed for them, payment seat well parents would get it because it is a boy.

I could have sat and questioned why I had to prove myself when the boys didnt. I chose the second path. I cleared the exam in 1st chance with under 2000 rank, studied B-Tech in a prominent college, got campus placement with 5 figure salary and yes it was arranged marriage. But I called the shots. I told what I want. With a professional degree and 5 figure salary I could demand what type of a husband I wanted. My parents, my family ensured I got a well qualified young man the way I wanted. My husband respects and trusts me because he knows I will not do anything that can harm his reputation and gives me the freedom to do things the way I want.

Most interesting part which I realized later. In that small town, in that conservative society the fact that I studied B-Tech, I work in IT and I still followed the tradition broke the perception of an what an educated girl will do if she gets financial independance. It opened the doors for many more girls in that community to have professional qualification and financial independence. You can follow a path or you can cut a path. Choice is yours. To cut a path you give AP which can be different for different woman.

👏 👏

Word Count: 1