Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi97

Okay now stop, I am blushing πŸ˜† 😳

But your points are even better than mine, sply abt Narayan nd AshtaLakshmi
And golden statue one too, which I missed in my post, that was the final slap from Ram to the hypocrit Ayodhya vasis
How king abandoned but not a husband...

Anyways we all r Shruthi di's students, our process of writing might differ, but thoughts are same 😳

u have enrolled urself into too many classesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

It sounds like I wrote the article"Mano's Article"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
How I wish I had written something like thatπŸ€”πŸ˜†

I would start becoming ur fan girl and will chase u for an autograph then πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pavum di neenga approm. It's better u live ur life on a peaceful basisπŸ˜†
Siya-Ram thumbnail

Okay now stop, I am blushing πŸ˜† 😳

But your points are even better than mine, sply abt Narayan nd AshtaLakshmi
And golden statue one too, which I missed in my post, that was the final slap from Ram to the hypocrit Ayodhya vasis
How king abandoned but not a husband...

Anyways we all r Shruthi di's students, our process of writing might differ, but thoughts are same 😳

That's right loyal students developing under her.
Mujhe kshama kar deejay aditi Di for making u blush
Thks for the compliment before I came upon this forum I used to comment in tellyupdates skr update pages and this was my job there explaining uttarkhand for everyone bashing ramayan so practice basically. Thank god I found this forum or I would have gone crazy if I had stayed thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cluny123

I would start becoming ur fan girl and will chase u for an autograph then πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pavum di neenga approm. It's better u live ur life on a peaceful basisπŸ˜†

Athuvum sari danπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Of course Ram was helpless in the hands of circumstances but still he's revered and called the ideal man.W why? Because of his nd Sita's supreme sacrifice...

I can't see Ram as a completely ideal man... at least not in this Uttarakhand... Sorry maybe I have hurt all of yours feelings, but I would never want a husband or father like Ram- the ideal man! πŸ˜”

Yesterday's epi Guru Vashisht said Ram will protect the Maryada , Kul pratishtha , Raj dharma...
But will be blamed for the rest of the life, generations etc ...
The definition of maryaada was different that time maybe! Maybe at that time maryaada was defined by an act of throwing out his pregnant wife from house to save own status from gossips! Was it the way of protect the fame of his clan???He will be blamed as what he did was wrong, and he himself knew that!

Ram saying"I will prove my Sitae chaste" how will he proof? By forcing his pregnant wife into another AP?! No!

Was the prajas of Ayodhha was doing an Anti-Sita campaign? If also they did, was not Ram strong enough to stand beside the right? Why did he compromise with the sin?

The Ayodhya 's hypocrisy lays before him. He knows maybe all the Ayodhya vasis are not daring to speak in front but they have same thoughts like Dhobi, not only for Sita but also for all woman

Ayodhya since day 1 was hypocrit society, they sacrificed Shanta to get heir, Ahilya was seen as impure, then Dhobi 's daughter nd many women like this were suffering... but wen this happened to Sita, as she was a queen, it became transparent.

He knew that, he knew that they all were wrong but he followed the same path! Waah!

If he imposed new law, they might hav not listened like Dhobi or might have listened in front of king but at home mistreat their wife..or called Ram partial, nd it wouldn't have helped. He couldn't have left the throne either.

Yes, so he took the best and easiest solution to secure his stand and status of a king, to secure the stagnant stereotypes of his clan in the name of maryaada...

Thus he takes the blame on himself, but protects his wife as well as many women after that...

I can never see the angle from where Ram's grave injustice to Sita led the other women to save their self-respect. Rather I can see only that the women of Ayodhha started living their life in a more vulnerable way after the great decision of the 'Mariyaada Purushottam'! Doing this Ram gave the male autocrats a license to treat their wives like a commodity!

He purposely doesn't let anyone know his pain, not even his mothers..
He purposely poses to "abandon" her in dense forest ... so that now society blames him, calls him a king who exiled his pregnant wife , for so called Rules...nd not Sita as she had given AP

So was it a decision taken from his frustration- like ok people are saying my Sitae unchaste, so I will send her to die in a dense forest with a burden of humiliation on her head so that she, her sons, the future generation blames me as a worthless evil coward man etc? Is it a example of a strong, firm human being? Sorry, I cannot agree!
His personal pains, his decisions of not marrying again was completely his own, but it does not prove her wrong deed was a great act!

And this is the first time, when a man is blamed. Luv Kush raise questions, Mithila vasis raise questions nd finally the vicious mentality, the hypocrisy of Ayodhya vasis is questioned. And then Ram can conveniently change the rule of woman to be abandoned if they spend a night outside house, and the same Ayodhya vasis who would have revolted against him then, called him patni bhakt or partial king, wont be able to question now...

If Sita never ever met Ram after 12 years with Lav-Kush, if she did not leave the earth after bearing such humiliation from her most close one, I doubt whether Ram ever would change the situation. Sita's patalpravesh had opened Ram's eyes, before that he was blinded in his pride of sacrificing Sita. That's what I can understand!

Thus he gives Justice to many women after Sita nd established RamRajya.. but had to make his own wife and his own self to suffer.. Thus being tied in Maryada, he started a new revolution.. SiyaRam's sacrifice didn't go waste..

Now many years later, Sita is called pure, but Ram is blamed, that was the justice, he did with Sita...

Did he use to do justice by keeping the victim in a hell for whole life so that she can be called pure after eras? If Ram stood by Sita for whole life without abandoning her would we think Sita as unchaste? Ram is blamed as he did wrong, and I believe he knew this so he was not able to face Sita after taking the harsh decision. Not for his great sacrifice!

Neither any if his ancestors are blamed but he takes it on his own self, in this way he repays his "putra rinn" to Raghukul as well...

If his Putra-Rinn to Raghukul was to be repaid by sending his pregnant wife in a dense forest without any arrangement and accommodation in front of death, and if it was the example of maryaada of their kul that time, then if Ram would be courageous to break that maryaada and not to pay that Rinn then at least I would respect Ram more than I do!

That's how I understood

I cannot justify Ram anyway, but I know many people will not agree with my views. I do not want to hurt anyone's view, but just shared my thoughts for once as this rage and thought was my companion from the day I heard the stories of Ramayan! I am sorry if I hurt you all! Bye...

Word Count: 1

Siya-Ram thumbnail
Sita would meet ram that is assured as he himself wishes that his children should fight him for their mother. Infact who knows he might have known ashwamedh yagna can happen only if justice prevails in rajya. So maybe that's how he closes the loop.
My opinion of the Maryada purushottam is not going to change no matter what. If this is urs fine.
Bye dear
Siya-Ram thumbnail
And Sita second exile was not hell I feel again it's just my pov.
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

And Sita second exile was not hell I feel again it's just my pov.

It's because she had got a good shelter but what about the insult she got from society that Ram himself acclaimed from the royal authority by abandoning her to prove the words of that Vadra to be true?
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Sita would meet ram that is assured as he himself wishes that his children should fight him for their mother. Infact who knows he might have known ashwamedh yagna can happen only if justice prevails in rajya. So maybe that's how he closes the loop.
My opinion of the Maryada purushottam is not going to change no matter what. If this is urs fine.
Bye dear

Now you can say that because you know the story. But if you place yourself in the plot of the story, that was just a coincidence and Ram had no hand in that!

I don't want to change your opinion, neither do I want to hurt your belief and devotion towards your deity anyway... Thanks for letting me share my views too.
Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Stuti di! I am awed. Surprised. Amazed. Swept off my feet. You've got to be a different lady... are you really the one I knew??!!! Wow