Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
We always here of Ram Rajya as the ideal state where justice was given prime importance. Society was still evolving and patriarchal. the parochial society is harsh and partisan most often. The collective consiousness still had extreme views. There was no gender parity or equality. The tunnel vision led people to take extreme steps. The case of Sita is no exception. The man has no courage to admit the factors or considerations before him that prompted his decision. Even in the worst cases a chance to hear the circumstantial evidence is taken. Justice is denied brutally to Sita as the unfair unilateral decision becomes morally binding on her as it was meted out by her Husband. Ram and Sita are victims of the circumstances in which life thrusts them.
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Of course Ram was helpless in the hands of circumstances but still he's revered and called the ideal man.W why? Because of his nd Sita's supreme sacrifice...

Yesterday's epi Guru Vashisht said Ram will protect the Maryada , Kul pratishtha , Raj dharma...
But will be blamed for the rest of the life, generations etc ...

Ram saying"I will prove my Sitae chaste" how will he proof? By forcing his pregnant wife into another AP?! No!
The Ayodhya 's hypocrisy lays before him. He knows maybe all the Ayodhya vasis are not daring to speak in front but they have same thoughts like Dhobi, not only for Sita but also for all woman

Ayodhya since day 1 was hypocrit society, they sacrificed Shanta to get heir, Ahilya was seen as impure, then Dhobi 's daughter nd many women like this were suffering... but wen this happened to Sita, as she was a queen, it became transparent.

If he imposed new law, they might hav not listened like Dhobi or might have listened in front of king but at home mistreat their wife..or called Ram partial, nd it wouldn't have helped. He couldn't have left the throne either.

Thus he takes the blame on himself, but protects his wife as well as many women after that...
He purposely doesn't let anyone know his pain, not even his mothers..
He purposely poses to "abandon" her in dense forest ... so that now society blames him, calls him a king who exiled his pregnant wife , for so called Rules...nd not Sita as she had given AP

And this is the first time, when a man is blamed. Luv Kush raise questions, Mithila vasis raise questions nd finally the vicious mentality, the hypocrisy of Ayodhya vasis is questioned. And then Ram can conveniently change the rule of woman to be abandoned if they spend a night outside house, and the same Ayodhya vasis who would have revolted against him then, called him patni bhakt or partial king, wont be able to question now...
Thus he gives Justice to many women after Sita nd established RamRajya.. but had to make his own wife and his own self to suffer.. Thus being tied in Maryada, he started a new revolution.. SiyaRam's sacrifice didn't go waste..

Now many years later, Sita is called pure, but Ram is blamed, that was the justice, he did with Sita...

Neither any if his ancestors are blamed but he takes it on his own self, in this way he repays his "putra rinn" to Raghukul as well...

That's how I understood

Edited by aditi97 - 8 years ago
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@aditi
Agree

First of all there is no evidence of what exactly happened in Uttar Kand , what we have seen over books and television is mere imaginations of writers , as someone said in a seprate post , is mere reflection of how would people have reaction on such a situation

And if we do follow the concept of rama abandoning Sita , then its not like he left her in a middle of a forest with wild animals hounding for flesh , he made sure lakshman dropped her off in the viscinity of valmiki ashram , he knew she would be taken care well there

Back in Palace of Ayodhya , he himslef led a life very unlike a king , enjoyed no royal luxaries .

He didnt show his pain to Anyone and kept it inside him .

I do say that whatever happened with Sita was injustice , way more than that , but Ram was not responsible , he ensured to keep her dignity intact

As Aditi u said , many years Later we all somewhere down the line blame rama for his action , but consider Sita Pure , That was justice by Ram as i see it too.

Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ram taking blame for exile vindicates her forever. Ram kept the golden idol of Sita though the maryada forced him to marry but the husband of Sita did not budge. U call this a easy decision but that's the toughest decision any person can take. As a raja he did his dharm right but as a pati too he did it. Sita was a woman of self respect can she stay in a place where her purity is spoken wrong about. Ram knows this and can she do bhoomipravesh when she is pregnant. She is a mother too ram lets her complete all her duties and she does it but not without ram. Ayodha was hypocrite u agree and to the hypocricy ram submits to the sanskriti and exposes it brutally with the help of Sita. As Narayan he wants a world with equality so they become victims. What meets the eye is ram submitting to Smrithi but what prevails is shruthi. It did change the mindset and made the people realise the mistake but the King didn't give a easy way for praja to realise it. The Lakshmi of ayodha loses patience going inside bhoomi and they lose the happiness with that. Ram by not his words but his actions showed the implication. Ram held Sita in his heart she knew it, she sacrificed for the man who loved her so deeply and for her it wasn't tough for the love gave her Shakthi. And were there any other options available as humans we feel what if ram too had gone with Sita that's where by his deed he becomes worthy of worship indeed going with Sita was a easy decision but his live was so that he wants her to be vindicated. He wants to be know as siya ram he led her in the front. Think and see as ram who would be questioned by Sitas sisters, when we look back we understand the leela of vindicating her but such question at that time would have broken him inside for justice was delayed for him and Sita and that was the great raghukul he was born in, it was great for the world but at the cost of injustice to Shanta. Ram and Sita expose it. Ram takes blame and vindicates her that none in that era of the following eras had done. Indeed he was the best pati. And the best raja. The ideal man worshipped as God. Sita as ashtalakshmi in uttarkhand we see her true character which is worthy of worship. How we all should strive to be. This decision is not worshipped but what was a result of this is worshipped for justice and true eternal love of siya ram prevailed
@ ami I had said agnipariksha was a sign of strength pls check the link I posted surely it will give u A new perspective
Do u want me to repost link.
I didn't go through all ur post just shared my views. In this scenario what would be the tough decision according to u then.
Edited by Cluny123 - 8 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cluny123

Ram taking blame for exile vindicates her forever. Ram kept the golden idol of Sita though the maryada forced him to marry but the husband of Sita did not budge. U call this a easy decision but that's the toughest decision any person can take. As a raja he did his dharm right but as a pati too he did it. Sita was a woman of self respect can she stay in a place where her purity is spoken wrong about. Ram knows this and can she do bhoomipravesh when she is pregnant. She is a mother too ram lets her complete all her duties and she does it but not without ram. Ayodha was hypocrite u agree and to the hypocricy ram submits to the sanskriti and exposes it brutally with the help of Sita. As Narayan he wants a world with equality so they become victims. What meets the eye is ram submitting to Smrithi but what prevails is shruthi. It did change the mindset and made the people realise the mistake but the King didn't give a easy way for praja to realise it. The Lakshmi of ayodha loses patience going inside bhoomi and they lose the happiness with that. Ram by not his words but his actions showed the implication. Ram held Sita in his heart she knew it, she sacrificed for the man who loved her so deeply and for her it wasn't tough for the love gave her Shakthi. And were there any other options available as humans we feel what if ram too had gone with Sita that's where by his deed he becomes worthy of worship indeed going with Sita was a easy decision but his live was so that he wants her to be vindicated. He wants to be know as siya ram he led her in the front. Think and see as ram who would be questioned by Sitas sisters, when we look back we understand the leela of vindicating her but such question at that time would have broken him inside for justice was delayed for him and Sita and that was the great raghukul he was born in, it was great for the world but at the cost of injustice to Shanta. Ram and Sita expose it. Ram takes blame and vindicates her that none in that era of the following eras had done. Indeed he was the best pati. And the best raja. The ideal man worshipped as God. Sita as ashtalakshmi in uttarkhand we see her true character which is worthy of worship. How we all should strive to be. This decision is not worshipped but what was a result of this is worshipped for justice and true eternal love of siya ram prevailed

@ ami I had said agnipariksha was a sign of strength pls check the link I posted surely it will give u A new perspective
Do u want me to repost link.
I didn't go through all ur post just shared my views. In this scenario what would be the tough decision according to u then.

We said the same thing but in different words..😊😆

I said he "posed to abandon" that itself means he didn't abandon her from heart ... and that has been discussed before by @lifeiscrazy and @Shivam

Siya-Ram thumbnail
I read all urs just now when I saw that comment on how Shri ram was helpless I couldnt stop myself from posting. In this forum most of our discussions in uttarkhand we have come to this conclusion. Mano dis article was good. Though we realise the intend of actions we wouldn't take time to type so much as that author. The uttarkhand sends the mind through a million questions for me it's been getting the answer moving on but then author was patient to share it. 😆
And the final part was the best I am not defending Shri ram as I don't have to do it he is already God 👏
I should be posting all this there maybe I am out to make this thread positive😆
CutiepieAD thumbnail

I read all urs just now when I saw that comment on how Shri ram was helpless I couldnt stop myself from posting. In this forum most of our discussions in uttarkhand we have come to this conclusion. Mano dis article was good. Though we realise the intend of actions we wouldn't take time to type so much as that author. The uttarkhand sends the mind through a million questions for me it's been getting the answer moving on but then author was patient to share it.😆

And the final part was the best I am not defending Shri ram as I don't have to do it he is already God👏
I should be posting all this there maybe I am out to make this thread positive😆

Oh! Then u misunderstood.. it's like if he's helpless then how come he's called ideal man ... my way of writing, I know I am not very good 😆 but read my full post, it's same as urs :)

Yes Mano's article answers all the questions and SKR version was very similar to that article...
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Ayo Di I said regarding stunning stuti comment. Ofcourse I read urs and yeah it conveys the same. P.S Di u have very good writing skill and of course u are conveying the message u want to. In fact my comment should have been more clear. That's why u misinterpreted. I liked ur take on helplessness, for people call it that way but the same world regards him God can't be denied and that shows this kind of decision only true love is capable of taking and the purest form of love was ram for devotees
Di as I have already said I loved ur post in symbolism thread and ur individual posts and u all are my inspiration to write. In this forums there are many writing really well and am just a drop in the ocean though I don't know if my posts are relevant I would like to try and develop. Pls Di u were coherent and great writer. Pls don't ever put urself down. Keep writing whenever u feel like. Many times u press the like button for my writing. Thanks for u are encouraging me and am not letting my Di without writing for there's that potential in u Di. Am not kidding.
😲Sorry my comment confused u
From rams helplessness Narayan has brought to our helplessness na Di😆😆of misunderstanding😆

Today I admire u for one more trait Di that's humility after having written well
Hats off
😳
Edited by Cluny123 - 8 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Ayo Di I said regarding stunning stuti comment. Ofcourse I read urs and yeah it conveys the same. P.S Di u have very good writing skill and of course u are conveying the message u want to. In fact my comment should have been more clear. That's why u misinterpreted. I liked ur take on helplessness, for people call it that way but the same world regards him God can't be denied and that shows this kind of decision only true love is capable of taking and the purest form of love was ram for devotees

Di as I have already said I loved ur post in symbolism thread and ur individual posts and u all are my inspiration to write. In this forums there are many writing really well and am just a drop in the ocean though I don't know if my posts are relevant I would like to try and develop. Pls Di u were coherent and great writer. Pls don't ever put urself down. Keep writing whenever u feel like. Many times u press the like button for my writing. Thanks for u are encouraging me and am not letting my Di without writing for there's that potential in u Di. Am not kidding.
😲Sorry my comment confused u
From rams helplessness Narayan has brought to our helplessness na Di😆😆of misunderstanding😆

Today I admire u for one more trait Di that's humility after having written well
Hats off
😳

Okay now stop, I am blushing 😆 😳

But your points are even better than mine, sply abt Narayan nd AshtaLakshmi
And golden statue one too, which I missed in my post, that was the final slap from Ram to the hypocrit Ayodhya vasis
How king abandoned but not a husband...

Anyways we all r Shruthi di's students, our process of writing might differ, but thoughts are same 😳
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aditi97

Oh! Then u misunderstood.. it's like if he's helpless then how come he's called ideal man ... my way of writing, I know I am not very good 😆 but read my full post, it's same as urs :)

Yes Mano's article answers all the questions and SKR version was very similar to that article...

It sounds like I wrote the article"Mano's Article"😆😆
How I wish I had written something like that🤔😆