bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello friends..*waves*.. How r u all?? Sorry I was quite busy with my college and personal stuff, so could not post the WUs for the last 2 episodes in the regular updater's absense.. I think we need to have a few more members who will be posting the WUs.. We can divide the work among ourselves and this can make it easier..

So here I am with the update of the wonderful episode of Thursday..
Yesterday the episode had ended on Prabhath-Nirmala and rishi and his mom shopping at the same jewellery shop for sanchi.. Today's episode started from the same scene where rishi's mom was telling the shopkeeper that her son's marriage was fixed with Viren Mittal's daughter Sanchi and kaku sa kaki sa overheard them.. They became quite worried and left the jewellery shop (leaving us worried too)..

Scene shifted on Aryan sitting with a client in a cafe, discussing the deals with him.. The man demanded for 30% commission to which Aryan disagreed... He was not even ready for 20% commission along with 5% black money to finalise the deal.. The man, finally, had to agree with Aryan's conditions and promised to buy the products from the Sethiya Company.. (and I love the cvs for this.. Its a great move by the cvs by introducing Aryan into his family business, thus bringing in the professional side of our hero too along with his romantic nature.. This is great u know.. Aadmi log bas ghar pe baithe reheke biwi ke saath romance nahin kiya karte hai..๐Ÿ˜† I am happy that the intelligent writers are aware of this)..

The dealer left and viren entered the caf, met aryan, they both had some sweet convos and the scene shifted to the Sethiya drawing room... prabhat nirmala informed the family about the jewellery shop incident.. Everyone seemed to be quite confused, unable to understand what was going on..
Diwakar's faith on the Mittals did not lessen even a bit.. He tried to convince everyone that there must be some MU..aryan entered and supported baba sa's opinion.. (dono baap beta ek jaisa.. They seemed to be clean bowled by the Mittal's honesty and helpful attitude๐Ÿ˜†).. Aryan's mom insisted that they should meet the mittals and clear away the MUs as soon as possible.. Family decided to pay a visit to the mittal house today itself.. (aur aryan ke dil mein ladoo phootna suru๐Ÿ˜†)
Buaji called rishi's mom and tried to speak out the truth but the call got disconnected.. (kyun buaji.. Badi jaldi thi na aapko.. Ab dekho kya bawal anewala hai.. Kisiko inform karke rista fix karne jaati toh kya jaata aapka?? Lo ab bhuktho..)

The next scene- guys I am telling u, u should watch it onscreen to feel the magic.. It was amazing.. From the moment when the sethiya's entered the mittal house till the last, the 2nd half of today's episode was awesome...
Sethiya family arrived at the Mittal's home sweet home.. Viren got busy in preparing breakfast for his to-be Samdhans.. The convos between the two families were much entertaining (watch it friends).
Tannu and sanchi took Aryan and his bros and sis and priyanka to show their big house..
priyanka, the most wonderful bhabhi in the world, made some excuses and took everyone away leaving behind Archi so that they can spend some time together..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sanchi took aryan to her bed room, showed him her belongings.. A happy aryan secretly whispered, "so this is the room of the one who is going to become mine very soon". (Yes I can hear those sounds.. Most of u must have fallen off from ur seats doing Awww๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†).. Sanchi became all sad-wad.. Audiences were unable to find out the actual reason behind it but sanchi's honewala patidev immediately understood her state of mind and assured her that she could take all her favourite belongings to the Sethiya house once they get married..as it will be 'their' house from then.. Sanchi wanted to know whether there would be enough place in his room to keep her belongings too, to which Aryan said that Sanchi had given him a place in her life so he could easily create much space for her belongings in his room which would soon become theirs... (and I understood why shivya wants a husband like Aryan.. No doubt he is the best and can anyone be better?)
Episode ended..
It was a lovely episode.. the Archi scenes were ekdam mast.. the way archi were staring at each other, loking into each other's eyes, seems like they want to drown in them, with the very lovely BG music playing the background... all the scenes were awesome.. wonderfully portrayed by all the actors๐Ÿ‘

Precap: Rishi's family arrived at the Mittal's place with shagun for sanchi.. Sethiya family was shocked.. Tannu informed Archi about the same and they were shocked too.
Its great that MUs are getting cleared one by one. This is indeed a damn good show.. Love ERSK..
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wu barbie.
Ur update is as beautiful as the episode. Marvellous.
Ohhh archi. Fell for the couple one more time today. So cute.
Hope the mu clears tomorrow.

kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Barbie for the written update..
Haven't seen the EP yet but now as I read your update I can't wait!!.
BTW I'm sure that 30% and 20% commission have some significance to the track, will ask Areeba to elaborate and provide an analysis.
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Thanks for the wu barbie.

Ur update is as beautiful as the episode. Marvellous.
Ohhh archi. Fell for the couple one more time today. So cute.
Hope the mu clears tomorrow.

thank you so much beauty for the appreciation..๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes this show does not bring unnecessary mus between the leads. I am also hoping for a good episode tomorrow.. No doubt the mittals will be much embarrased but the sethiyas are sensible enough to understand the situation..
And our Aryan is there nah.. He is a nice guy with much sense and a big heart.. He will support the mittals and will not let any MUs come in their way
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kardooks

Thanks Barbie for the written update..

Haven't seen the EP yet but now as I read your update I can't wait!!.
BTW I'm sure that 30% and 20% commission have some significance to the track, will ask Areeba to elaborate and provide an analysis.

good to see u karen..u r welcome..

Emm I feel that there is no such significance in that scene.. It shows us the professional side of aryan.. He was not ready to give 30% commission to that man who actually deserves only 20.. In order to get the deal finalised he is not ready to bribe someone.. He is an honest business who is strictly against doing business with black money.. So I think that this scene only gives us a clear picture about aryan's polished attitude as a businessman.. He wants to sell his items but not by unfair means..

But let me too wait for an analysis by areeba.. She can explain those scenes on which we normally dont pay much attention...
IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates though i never miss watching the show still... N yes we should divide the wu work...!
PS i can be helpful for a few times...
N the last blue part u wrote--soo true!
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashika_29

Thanks for the updates though i never miss watching the show still... N yes we should divide the wu work...!

PS i can be helpful for a few times...
N the last blue part u wrote--soo true!

thanks kashika.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
The WUs are for those who are unable to watch the origical telecasts on tv and for the people outside India where the episodes are telecasted later.. Most of us here do watch the show at 8:30 only.. So I requested for a few more updaters.. Thanks for extending ur helping hand dear.. I will let u know when I will not be available..

Ok I think I should open a post requesting people to join in.. Then we can have 2-3 extra members who will update in the absence of the regular updater..
Thanks again dear..
IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

thanks kashika.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

The WUs are for those who are unable to watch the origical telecasts on tv and for the people outside India where the episodes are telecasted later.. Most of us here do watch the show at 8:30 only.. So I requested for a few more updaters.. Thanks for extending ur helping hand dear.. I will let u know when I will not be available..

Ok I think I should open a post requesting people to join in.. Then we can have 2-3 extra members who will update in the absence of the regular updater..
Thanks again dear..

Arree re it a thanku? Sharminda matt karo merko barbie...
N u should do what u think...BTW ty to u as well :)