twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
A very well balanced episode once again. No doubt, an episode which ticks all the right boxes makes you want to cherish the complete team wholeheartedly. The pace is taken care of, the characters are staying true to their personalities and the interactions between members of either families brings unique flavours everytime. And when a show promotes such a strong sense of communication between people and relationships, you definitely can't go wrong.

No doubt I want this Rishi and Patni mess over and out very soon. But I credit the team for the journey to the resolution. They didn't let the Sethia's roam around their own home trying to think of possible situational stories against the Mittals. They knew it was a situation which needed talking. Not blaming. Just a simple and honest heart to heart talk. And I admire the way Diwakar wishes to treat this conversation with utmost care and delicacy. After all, Viren has invested so much trust in him, he doesn't want Viren, for even a second, to think he is accusing him of something he hasn't done.

I've been waiting for an Aryan and Viren conversation tbh, ever since Aryan expressed his gratefulness of being the lucky son with two fathers. And I'm glad we got one today. And the smoothness and realness of it was lovely. There was this admiration a father has for his son in law. The affection a father has for a son and the comfort and ease two friends have between each other. The beauty of such scenes is at they lay out a strong and flawless base for the rest of the story and relationship to build on as time progresses.

Bhua is stuck in the mud. And it's going to be messy tomorrow. But I guess she got herself there and there isn't much we can do. Yet the thought of how embarrassed Mittal's are going to feel tomorrow is saddening since they are such beautiful people.

Coming to the girl who is about to become his forever and the only boy who's every stepped into her room; I'm surprised I have such a fond liking of these two in such a short span of time. But there is enough there for me to cherish their scenes. I think what sets them apart from the other couples of tv is they aren't a couple who believe in notions like love at first sight, or playing hard to get, or who will dominate, or who is right and who is wrong. They are a couple who just want to live and grow together. Just be themselves. Enjoy the moment. Not try to hide the flaws or impress the other. They just want to be able to talk, spend time and keep their lives as uncomplicated as possible. There is flavours of love, friendship, partnership in their relationship. They are working towards building a world for each other and their togetherness. And the way their sentiments and emotions and portrayed through their honest communication, really does make you want to smile.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful post dear. Great analysis.
U penned the words perfectly. And archi r so adorable... And different and special.
Keep writing .
Thanks
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh wow.. hats off twinkle.. this is an amazing analysis with a nice title.. πŸ‘
kya kahu? its really wondeful.. u have beautifully penned down ur thoughts and mine are similar too..
the episode was great..

yes archi is really a very different couple.. their notions on love and understanding are different and this makes them special.. they admire each other for who they are..
no over dramatic romantic scenes, no excessive lovey dovey kind attitudes.. they are very normal, in their own self in front of each other.. and i love this show for these simple reasons..

great post dear.. we enjoy ur writings.. 😊
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful analysis and a beautiful post dear.
U penned the words perfectly.
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

oh wow.. hats off twinkle.. this is an amazing analysis with a nice title.. πŸ‘

kya kahu? its really wondeful.. u have beautifully penned down ur thoughts and mine are similar too..
the episode was great..

yes archi is really a very different couple.. their notions on love and understanding are different and this makes them special.. they admire each other for who they are..
no over dramatic romantic scenes, no excessive lovey dovey kind attitudes.. they are very normal, in their own self in front of each other.. and i love this show for these simple reasons..

great post dear.. we enjoy ur writings.. 😊

Hey thanks Barbie! So sweet of you. 😊

Kind of sucks not many people are around on the forum as of yet. But feel free to add your thoughts and discussions anytime on the threads!

Word to everything you said about Aryan and Sanchi. The freshness of the couple feels nice after so long.
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Beautiful post dear. Great analysis.

U penned the words perfectly. And archi r so adorable... And different and special.
Keep writing .
Thanks

Hey! Thanks heaps! They are cute.
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh wow!! I love the way you depicted the relationship between Aryan and Sachi, and how right your description really is.
Wonderful post!!
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful analysis filled with beautiful words for a beautiful show
urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hve no wordsπŸ‘
very well written...
Totally agree to what u hve written...
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kardooks

Oh wow!! I love the way you depicted the relationship between Aryan and Sachi, and how right your description really is.

Wonderful post!!

I'm glad you liked it! Thanks :)