aftereffects of buaji's action

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi forumwasiyo,
Buaji's act of goodness to help Sanchi is going to cost sethiya's and mittal's both coz Patni's r going to take revenge. I just hope everything gets sorted between Mittal's and Sethiya's tomorrow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U r right Buaji impulsive act gonna land both the families in trouble.
I don't feel Rishi dad will keep quiet this time.
Hope the archi families solve the mu tomorrow.
I feel bad for Rishi
alvina thumbnail
Yeah I too feel bad for Rishi, thank God we know from the OLV's that there will b no pblm between the 2 families, I want to c how Viren Mittal handles this situation coz his sister had landed them in deep trouble. He was too good handling the last matter where he helped sethiya's financially.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes hope that. No negative angle in the show please. I want just positivity.
angel1302 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey
Do you remember the episode wherein Sanchi and Aryan were finding it difficult to make a decision about the marriage proposal and the family members teased them about rejecting it? Wasn't it buaji who said it's wrong to give people false hope/ expectations?(22nd Aug) 😕
alvina thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel1302

Hey

Do you remember the episode wherein Sanchi and Aryan were finding it difficult to make a decision about the marriage proposal and the family members teased them about rejecting it? Wasn't it buaji who said it's wrong to give people false hope/ expectations?(22nd Aug) 😕

oh yeah I totally forgot that. Now she is the one who gave false hopes to Patni's