Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shanky1

Salman's full family celebrates Hindu festivals and nobody tells anything, same for SRK and others.
Then why target only Soha? Her mom is a Hindu and also her husband.

I get what you say but how do these get the right to speak bullshit to anybody?

Sallu was criticized too... There was even fatwa issued and Sallu commented these fatwas are becoming a joke

He said they started celebrating Ganesh puja for his sister Alvira... I wonder these Khans celebrating Hindu festivals, having Ganesha statue at their home, all this is part of PR to appeal to the majority Hindus 
Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yeh naya kya hai
last year on insta arpita was bashed for ganpati
go check zoom on fb
whenever salman and emraan celebrate comments are pathetic like shrik kafir what not
and whats with this u r not muslim anymore Lol

so these religious lunatic of every religion need to mind their own business

Originally posted by: -mistyeyed-

I agree that if you are following a certain religion, then you need to abide by its rule. And if one of its rule is monotheism, then I guess its wrong to worship other Gods. 

But as I said earlier, this is based on the assumption that Soha is a practising Muslim, which I don't think she is. Actually, I believe that most actors in Bollywood are not practising Muslims. Since half of them seem to have married women/men from other religion (without them converting to Islam) and they seem to all drink, smoke ect. which are all strictly prohibited in Islam.

And I highly doubt, any of them pray five times a day, given their schedules ect.

I remember a lot of Muslim fans being very upset with Hina Khan (of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai) when she mentioned in an interview that she stopped keeping her Roza's since she began working in the TV Industry, because it was very impractical to stay hungry and thirsty all day and keep working.

Religion does have its own sets of rules and some religion, like Islam are pretty rigid about it, so those who follow it should do it properly. But those who don't should not be crucified for doing things that are prohibited in Islam. That they are born Muslim is one thing, that they don't follow the religion is their personal choice.

I remember a very funny incident from a few years back, when I was flying from one of the Middle Eastern countries to US. Alcohol is not allowed to be served as long as you are in the Middle East Air zone, but the moment you fly out their air-zone, the staff will start serving it. The Arab Gentlemen on the plane were the first people to ask for their drinks, the moment, drinks were allowed to be served.😆

I agree with all your point..in fact a well stated summary

yes i have seen them ordering alcohol too..but most dont do
Aweeeecute thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Sallu was criticized too... There was even fatwa issued and Sallu commented these fatwas are becoming a joke

He said they started celebrating Ganesh puja for his sister Alvira... I wonder these Khans celebrating Hindu festivals, having Ganesha statue at their home, all this is part of PR to appeal to the majority Hindus

exactly salman emraan srk everyone get criticize
for idol worship
go and check any bollywood fb page like zoom hungama etc
wneher they put pic of salman with ganpati

the thing is srk and salman dont have time for this
they dont care what peopel say
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont understand in any religion "how can respecting or regarding something" ever be wrong?
So what if Soha prayed in temple? the act was honest and from heart, so how can it be ever wrong? And to those abusing her who are they to decide? Nobodies trying to get attention from their own twisted mindset. In the end it will only be Soha's actions and deeds giving her the result and NOT what those foul minded people think.
Did this writer never read times of India? This happens on every news article. They should not give credibility to internet bigots like this. People irrespective of their religions engage in such conduct day in and day out. These people do not represent any religion they are just full of hate trouble makers. Edited by TheBoss - 7 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

they didn't start celebrating Ganesh Puja for arpita,they started the tradition of bringing Ganesh Idol(for immersion later)at their house after they adopted her..Salman's mom is a Hindu so all kids are half Hindus too😳
Edited by MiniRulz - 7 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

I get your point .. i totally get it. When one follows something and then obviously they have to follow its believes and only then they will be called follower..

U cannot be called muslim when u believe in Multi Gods

U cannot be called hindu when u believe in Allah

I get that

Point is that let people decide on their own..let them find the path...there is no need to judge them as less muslim more muslim..i do not believe in changing other..i think the best change comes from them learning themselves

In this day and age all is open and there is no need for anyone to take responsibility and correct others

This model of Hippo fits on all religion ... 

In the end all is just a belief and not on fact..its faith. Be strong in your faith ... 

that is my thought process

I really wasn't judging her merely explaining why more orthodoxe muslims wouldn't consider her as one. 
Three years ago I wouldn't have understand the problem but now that I do, I understand why someone would criticize her. 
Still, I do not agree with the way said person went about it. Because here it's mean and in no way a teaching. 

I also understand what you're saying and I agree as people should grow on themselves but sometimes people genuinely don't know some things and people sharing their knowledge can be seen as a helping hand. 

Aweeeecute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madame_89

The thing is I'm not judging her. I only answered to some comment saying that she could be both which isn't true.

Islam says we shouldn't judge and try to conceal others fault but it's also true that a muslim can't do idolatry as this is one of the things Allah hates the most.
As a muslim one also has the duty to inform those who are in the wrong.

I'm in no way perfect and lacking so when I say or do things that aren't right my friends tell me so.
The thing is when you try to teach someone, you have to do it nicely and not aggressively or be judgemental about it.

lol so u think its kk to say to people not to do idol worship because god said so.
whats with try to conceal other fault
praying other god is fault.
god is one allah bhagwan sab ek hai
Aweeeecute thumbnail
anyway we need more muslims like khans soha farhan
who are liberal
some are athiest(javed and all)