akalra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

How many days behind is the U.S from India in Astitva.i have been watching the show for a while now and when i read the update for 22nd June it didn't seem right to where were here in the U.S. If India is ahead then did Sia find out that SImiran is her real mom? Please tell me! I am sooooooooo confused! 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Ppl in USA & Canada are almost 1 month behind India.
Sia found out that Simran is her real Mom & Abhi is the father.If you go through the pages of this forum, you will find out all the latest updates written by our forum moderator Sree.
Enjoy the forum ! 😃
akalra thumbnail
thank u so much, i really truly aprrieciate u telling me this information!👏
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio_pk

Ppl in USA & Canada are almost 1 month behind India.
Sia found out that Simran is her real Mom & Abhi is the father.If you go through the pages of this forum, you will find out all the latest updates written by our forum moderator Sree.
Enjoy the forum ! 😃

Actually u don't need to go through all the updates - they have been archived - link on first page of astitva forums...

i suggest u go thru the May archives - u will soon find the position the USA is in...

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We are 3 weeks and 1 day behind India
scorpio_pk thumbnail
As the updates of June have not been archieved,so I think one needs to go through the pages if wants to know the latest story. 😃
Edited by scorpio_pk - 19 years ago