#2 ARSH FF SIRF TUM..!!!(ST)****EPILOGUE(COMPLT) PG130 15/2/18 UPDTD!! - Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
i'm agree with shri ...agr aisa response milega to writer motivate kaise hoga ...sabhi readers ko
writer ko motivate krna chahiye ...but lgta hai if per dmg fans hai hi nahi

priyaars thumbnail
Hey!!came after long time ...abhi xams chal rahe h mere ...will surely read the stories...do pm mee😊
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am unable to be active on I-F now because my college is coming to an end and I need to intern and also prepare for entrances for further education. I hope you will understand.
All the best for future
love
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry I am not coming to IF right now for some problems...please continue if u wish
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Please don't leave the story mid way
lashyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow its been long u update this ff
so precap se kuch had tak story ka pta chal gya tha
the step shilpa took for leaving ohana alone with armaan for 2 days actually worked quite well
loved how armaan handle ohana manupulate her for having breakfast , renovate her room according to her choice
their sweet adorable moments in armaan office n the best one was the rainy one where ohana is shielding the plants
her cute talks just make me feel like pulling her cheeks , kissing her n cuddle her.
then the other scene where she got hurt n cried n cried but didnt tell anyone the reason except shilpa n how innocently she said mama pyar karegi to thik hojayega just want to kiss her sloppily that moment

i kinda feel rehaan n sirbhi problem is same of arsh trust issues
one person thought other will not understand but it hurt the other one that they dont trust them
surbhi ka keh nah sakti but i feel ki vo atleast rehaan ko bta sakti thi agar mna karta to step lena tha
nd armaan he is stupid seriously itne tym tak baat chupana its years !!! thats ridiculous shilpa sahi naaraaz h but sorry bhi nah bola idiot ne properly
so mujhe lga hi tha anita ki kuch aisi hi story hogi but its shocking that she is dev ex n everybody knows abt it except shilpa to usko or hurt hua
surbhi ran away hahaha hasne wali baat nah h but letter was funny
she is also so cute like little kid
acha rehaan is their or usko rokne ke liye dev n aditi baby did the magic it
actually the whole situation is funny
eagerly waiting how armaan will handle it

n abt the note
ok look dear i m talking abt my situation.
this is a vacay tym for some n for others its exam like me so reading n story between exam is out of question so may be other readers also have some issues thats y they r not active
ur story is loved by all from the starting
if a person unavailable for few days that doesnt mean u'll punish others who r loyal !!
wat abt the regular readers who wait daily for ur updates , check ur thread ,msg u n all
they r nothing for u ??
choice is urs afterall ur the one who is writing the story so if u dont want to post it ur choice
but once put urself in the place of the readers who r commenting regularly
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 24
Very well written
Continue soon, thanks for pm :)
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pm...

Linsie thumbnail