#2 ARSH FF SIRF TUM..!!!(ST)****EPILOGUE(COMPLT) PG130 15/2/18 UPDTD!! - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Word Count: 0

lashyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow
shilpa pe bohot gussa araha h mujhe sachme
she is so stupid n u know idiot when at tym she accept armaan
he got so happy even me too but stupid girl destroy everything the next day

but the way armaan behave with her after this incident is absolutely correct atleast she realized that she is at fault

glad the way she handles kritika n realise her mistake
ansh wat can i say mature n good friend of shilpa

vo phone exchange wala scene is hillarious
loved it purana armaan yaad agaya iske baad to the way he behaved after this scene

but all is well i guess hope so coz shayad ridhz mangyi or hosakta h na bhi

but acording to precap armaan shilpa ko lene ko nah jata kyn ??? fight hogyi kya ?? let see kya hota h
Dev_Dhakad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ohh it took me 3 hours to read ths.. But finally i did it. πŸ˜›
Finally Arsh ke beech bhi kuch achcha hua.luved ths update. ❀️
Gr8 job completely. πŸ‘
Nxt update asap plz. πŸ˜›
sam_malik thumbnail
Firstly thanks for the pm aju... you know aju this is one of my favourite ff till date u know y becoz in this ff we get the flavour of both characters of ksg i.e armaan the lover majnu types nd asad the sadu akdu bt sensible.. i love d way he portrays his both characters very smartly. Becoz of this ff nd u nd shri once again we got to relive it in a very different manner nd i love u 4 dat.. in this ff shilpa is one of a kind which makes me laugh with her sarcastic comment nd sometimes she makes me annoy becoz of her so confusing mind usse khud nahi pata ki usse kya chahiye usne sach me armaan ko ghuma kar rakha h. I hope uska confusion jaldi se khatm ho aur wo samjhe jo usse mila h wo uska h jo guzar gaya uska afsos kya karna... this ff becomes more nd moreinteresting after every part. Waiting for d next part eagerly nd lastly u nd shri did fabulous job nd aju ur vms are the best i love them
cutiepai196 thumbnail
Wowww such a long and beautiful update dear u r just awesome really irealy love arman and shilpa πŸ˜† i realy love her heart and mind discussion and the lovely dovey night☺️and all scean just awesome πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ihope shilpa man jaye bechara arman chalo koi I know ap iney alag nainkaro gr hainna now I'm and 1 sec thanks for the pm dear love u by :)
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
next part do vernaaa m pura thread spamming krke hi bhar dungi🀣 😈
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Update.😊
Arsh Confession was so Nice.😊
Shipa Conversation about her Insecurities was so Nice.😊
The Whole Update was So Interestingly explained.😊
The Pics were so Nice.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter n thnxx for pm dr
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Finally. ...the confusion ends for Shilpa...I guess...
and we got to enjoy so beautiful Arsh moments ..they were behaving like a normal couple...
Armaan for his crazy wifey toned down a little...but akad abhi bhi hai...
I could imagine Surbhi laughing looking at the weird couple before her...but that was funny ...Shilpa counting Armaan's oh...so not very good qualities on her fingers and Armaan listening to her ...I thought he would give her a peck infront of Surbhi only to prove her wrong...
And then Armaan did the mistake of forgetting her birthday. ..kaam k chakkar me duniya bhul jata hai
but the he compensated in the most beautiful way...
And their humma night was bang on...both the vm and the scene...and their love making scenes were described beautifully. ...
Armaan is now aware of the past ...good we can expect a liitle more romantic Armaan now...
Looking forward to Armaan's surprise...
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The humma night ☺️☺️
Superb updates yaar...
Finally everything is happy happy πŸ˜ƒ
So so beautiful updates...love the way you write πŸ‘ and your efforts are amazing...you guys work on each and every detail.πŸ‘
Really loved arsh romantic moments πŸ˜ƒ
And vms are amazing too πŸ‘
Edited by Anmol333 - 7 years ago