#2 ARSH FF SIRF TUM..!!!(ST)****EPILOGUE(COMPLT) PG130 15/2/18 UPDTD!! - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayeeta13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part To Awesome Tha Yaar,But Ye Request Hai Meri Please Ammy La Guzra Hua 3 Years Usse Yaad Dilwao Dhire Dhire Hi Sahi, Kyu Ki Ye Armaan Mujhe Pasand Nehi, Naughty Aur Romantic Ammy Ko Bohut Miss Kar Rahi Hi, Aaisa Kuch Karo Ki Uske Samne Sachhai Aa Jaye Kyu Ki Koi Bhi Usse Past Ke Bare Mein Nehi Bata Raha, Atlist Videos Hi Haat aa Jaye Uski Aur Shilpa Ki, Please Meri Request Pe Dyan Dena. Next Part Ke Liye Bohut Behsabrise Intezar Rahega...
ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tussles Of Love

"Every time my Heart skips a beat, I realize you reside over there!"

"Sochunga..." he replied unintrestingly making her smiled while his eyes were fixed on Shilpa... Now he observed she wore that diamond necklace & earrings which he gifted on her b'day which was exact matching wd her dress... Suddenly she felt someone's eyes on herself... Her eyes immediately landed on his which got the hold of her green almond pairs... Her heart started beating loudly which she controlled while crossing her arms... And there start their eye session... Shagun & Surbhi were constantly blabbering but Armaan was only staring at her who was trying to avoid his gaze... She was smiling on something but feeling his gaze her heart was beating loudly

"Heyy Krishna... Na hil sakti hun na kuch kar sakti hun... Plzz inhe bolo kahi aur dekhe... Arrgghhh" she cursed him mentally trying to ignore his gaze "Bechari Surbhi aur Shagun kabse bol rahi hai... Aur inka dhyaan b nai unpe... Badtameez" she thought looking at him from corner of her eyes

"Haath chodne k liye nai pakda hai..." he directly said looking at her intently making her stared him quietly "Tumne jo kuch b kaha mujhe farq nai pada... Kyun ki main janta hun main vaisa hun hi nai... Jo chodne k liye tumhe accept kare... " he whispered softly "I don't know tumhare dimag mein ye stupid si baate kahan se aati hai... But tumhare clarification k liye bata dun... Agar mujhe tumhe use karke chodna hi hota na... To tum aaj iswaqt yahan nai hoti..." he said slowly leaving her hands and stepped back making her more guilty "I know mujh par trust karna mushkil hai... Specially Kiya k scene k baad... But tell me... Kya tum usse pehle mujhpe trust nai karti thi...??" he asked calmly making her to stared down on floor "Kya tumhe sachmein lagta hai ki main kuch aisa karunga...??" his voice became upset one making her more guilty "Agar mujhe ye sab karna hota na Shilpa... To vo main hamari shaadi ki first night ko hi kar deta..." jerking her towards him he said wd anger in his voice which made her to stare his face "Agar mujhe tumhe chodna hota to vo to main... Bhopal jaane se pehle hi kar deta..." he pushed her shoulder and stepped back "Tum kabhi nai samjhogi ki mujhpe kya beet rahi hai... Tumhe lagta hai itna easy hai sab kuch accept kar lena Shilpa... Mera har din ye sochne mein waste ho jaata hai ki un teen saalo mein huaa kya tha... Hamari life kaisi hogi... Meri har soch sirf tumpar aakar rukti hai... Ki tumhe kaise vapas laaun apne paas..." he said in defeated tone while stepping back from her

"Armaan... I am sorryy... Mujhe nai pata tha ye sab" she tried to calm him who jerked her towards him suddenly by her waist making her stunned

"Complicated confusing si ek ladki yehi naam diya tha na tune khud ko... Jisse na main samajh sakta hun na Aditi samajh sakti hai na Ridzi Sukku Panchi Payal Priyanka... Even Prashant b... Infact koi nai tum khud b nai" he spoke slowly making her smile

"Sab samajh sakte hai except u... Ek baar samajh k to dekha hota Ansh" her heart said to her

"Main Armaan se mila tha Shilpa... Through Arjun I am sure usne tujhe bataya hoga... But I want to say he is very nice person Shilpa... I know main utne ache se nai janta usko jitna tu jaanti hogi.. Lekin Prashant se sunne k baad mujhe lagta hai ki vo bahoot hi accha banda hai" he praised normally making her shocked

"Yaa Mom..." receiving Ananya's call he replied tiredly rubbing his forehead

"Kahan ho tum log... Itni raat ho gayi sab puch rahe hai... Ek to tum subhe se gayab thae aur shaam tak Shilpa ko b le gaye... Jaldi aao" Ananya scolded angrily

"Yaa..." he didn't heard what she said just replied coz his heart & mind were numb looking at the scene infront of his eyes... Yes he saw his WIFE in Ansh's arms that to at this time the phone fell from his hand He cannot see clearly coz of his car's window glass but what he saw was enough for his anger

"Aapki wife yahan kya kar rahi hai... ?? Vo thik to hai??" that inspector asked worriedly looking at Shilpa while he didn't paid any attention to him his only concentration was Shilpa whose nerves he checked which showed she has just fainted

"I am sorryy... Plzz uth jaao... Plzzz... I'll promise kabhi akela nai chodunga.. Plzz uth jaao" he mumbled tearfully hugging her half body trying to wake her

"I think hume inhe Hospital le jaana chahiyee... Mr" that inspector suggested to which he nodded and composing himself he picked her up in his arms taking her from there

"Armaan... Kaisi baat kar raha hai tu.. Uski zindagi ka sawaal hai" Kabir spoke angrily

"Maine har kisi k zindagi ko bachane ka faisla nai liya hai... Jisse marna hai vo mare.. Jisse chodke jaana hai vo jaaye I don't care... Its my life meri life mein kisi aur ki marzi nai chalegi..." he said frustratingly buttoning his shirt

"Armaan yaar... Vo kuch b kar sakti hai tu kyun nai samajh raha... Vo kuch b kar legi khud ko... Usne mujhse kaha ki vo tujhe phone karegi aur baat karegi.. Milna chahti hai vo tujhse" Kabir's voice turned in upset tone Shilpa can feel that he is broken while getting ready Armaan started wearing his shoes calmly as if it didn't matter to him

"Kabir tu peace k liye vahan... Gaya haina to tu aaram se relax kar vaha.. Main yahan handle kar lunga.. Don't worry vo milna chahti haina to mile... Jis din uska call aayga main khud usse milunga... Agar vo suicide ki dhamki degi to main khud uski help kar dunga... Bas ab tu enjoy kar apna holiday bye" his voice was very cool as if he didn't cared for anyone and before Kabir could say something he hung up the phone!

"Maine aapse koi jhut nai bola Armaan" she sniffed stepping towards him who stepped back

"OH REALLY... TUMNE MUJHSE KOI JHUT NAI BOLA... AT LEAST AB TO JHUT MAT BOLO SHILPA" he gave a sarcastic smile making her hurt "KYA TUMNE MUJHSE JHUT NAI BOLA KI KUCH NAI THA UN TEEN SAALO MEIN?? KYA TUMNE MUJHSE JHUT NAI BOLA KI TUM NAI JAANTI KI BRACELET KAUN HAI... JO KI TUM B JAANTI HO VO TUM HO?? TUMNE MUJHE KABHI NAI BATAYA APNE US SO CALLED BEST FRIEND K BAARE MEIN? TUMNE MUJHE KABHI NAI BATAYA KI TUMNE ANSH KI MOM KO BLOOD DONATE KIYA THA?? INFACT TUNNE TO APNE BACHPAN K BAARE MEIN B NAI BATAYA?? TUM MUJHE KUCH NAI BATA SAKTI BUT BAAKIYO K SAATH SHARE KAR SAKTI HO... TUM DUSRO K SAATH HASS SAKTI HO GHUM SAKTI HO...BAS TUMHE MUJHSE HI PROBLEM HAI... AGAR AAJ TUMHARI SISTERS KA CALL NAI AAYA HOTA TO YE B TUM MUJHE KABHI NAI BATATI.. TUMNE TO MUJHE YE TAK BATANA ZAROORI NAI SAMJHA KI TUM JAA RAHI HO MUJHE CHOD K...??" his all questions broke her coz he is right at his place it was all her fault she didn't gave him chance to understand her "Kitna easy haina tumhare liye sab kuch chodna... Pehle karib aa kar saamne waale ko khudpe depend kara lo.. Fir jab vo depend ho jaaye to dur chale jaao... Usse ye keh kar ki I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING U dur bhaag jaao... Jab vo tumhe accept karne lage tumhaare pyaar ko aceept karne lage... To usse dur karo fir karib aakar dur chali jao ye kehkar... MAIN APNI JAAN DE DUNGI... Achi strategy dhundhi mujhe hurt karne ki tumne" pulling her closer by her shoulder swiftly he whispered softly staring at her who stared him tearfully

"Kyaa??" she became shocked "Main aapke saath nai jaaungi" she directly rejected making him smile

"Vo main nai jaanta... Par tumhe jaana to mere saath hi hai... So don't waste my time aur yehi wait karo main aata hun ready hokar" saying this coolly he stepped closer to her who crossed her arms angrily

"Agar main aapke saath nai jaaun to" crossing her arms she glared to which he just pass a smile and wdout saying anything he moved towards their Room's door "Ye karne kya wala hai Shilpa" her heart asked wd fear to which she gulped as he locked the door...

"Agar tum nai jaaogi to mujhe vo karna hoga... Jo main nai karna chahta" coming towards her he said in full serious tone while opening his tie's knot making her scared which she didn't showed on her face

"Pata nai main is duniya mein aayi hi kyun...?? Na koi manzil hai mere paas aur na hi koi choice... Kisi ne kuch nai kaha infact vo sahi hai... Meri hi kismat kharab hai... Aur kahin vohi kismat Armaan ko takleef na de" a vulnarable Shilpa looked at the space blankly "Kyun meri kismat aisi hai... Kyun??" she asked herself while crying "Vo to nai pata Shilpa par... Kisi k aane se pehle tu ghar chod de... Varna jaa nai paaygi tu" her mind suggested her who nodding in yes stood up from bed while clearing her tears... Wdout saying anything she went inside the wardrobe and started taking out her clothes bag was already put on bed opened "Shilpa ye sab chize to Armaan k diye hue hai... Kuch b mat le... Varna log tujhe chor b keh sakte hai" as her mind said this she became helpless which made her slumped on floor while crying...

"I guess that's what saying good-bye is always like-like jumping off an edge. The worst part is making the choice to do it. Once you're in the air, there's nothing you can do but let go."

So?How was it? Time to say a GOODBYE! But for whom?πŸ˜‰ You wud get all the answers wd the COMING PART! But Before that we have to share something!😊

We are Celebrating 1st Anniversary of SIRF TUM!πŸ₯³coz last year we had started it on 9th of Jan! And now! Reaching till here! it seems we have just started it afresh! For this we are really thankful to all of YOU!πŸ€— ST is about to reach it's END very soon... so we want you guys to share your wishes...any thing you desire to see on the COMING PARTS! Feel free to Express it! And both of us wud try our best to fulfill them!πŸ˜›

WHO'S GONNA MAKE AN EXIT?AND WHY IS SHILPA SO MISERABLE?WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ARMAAN? WHY IS HE BEHAVING LIKE THAT?IS SHILPA LEAVING ARMAAN?

Every What,Why,When,etc.,would be answered soon...w8 for PART 20! So,STAY TUNED!😎

Hit Likes & Comment! If u Want The Part soonish!πŸ˜†

With Love😳❀️
Shri & Aju
πŸ€—πŸ€—

WAITING 4U -

PART 20 PAGE 43☺️

Edited by ajuswa19 - 7 years ago
ajuswa19pm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
😳GUYZ THIS IS MY PM A/C!!! N SO FROM NOW ONWARDS I'LL B PMING ABOUT THE UPDATEs on BOTH THE ARSH FFs & my OS GALLERY TOO..SO plz...BUDDY THIS A/CπŸ˜‰
ajuswa19pm

Another very important thing is that i have opened ARSH FF DISCUSSION FORUM literally a CC for my readers so u cud SHARE ur OPINIONS over there![just click d link]πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

ALSO IF U WANT TO RE-LIVE KaSh Moments!😳 JOIN MY PAGE ON fb - click d link bas!πŸ˜‰

INFORMATION TO BE NOTED!!!

NEW/OLD READERS DO BUDDY THIS A/C-ajuswa19pm SO THAT U CAN B IN TOUCH WD D UPDATES ON DIS FF.ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING IS THAT WE HAVE DECIDED THAT UR OPINIONS MATTERS TO US SO FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS NY STUFF WD US ON ARSH FF DISCUSSION FORUM .JUST CLICK D LINK N DO POST YOUR QUERRIES THERE WHICH SHALL B SOLVED ON AN INSTANT BASIS.THIS WOULD B BASICALLY ON A CC(CHAT CLUB) SO THAT WE CAN EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS THERE!

NOTE:PLZ DON'T SPAM HERE N PLZ DON'T "RES" HERE COZ 4 SUCH STUFFS U CAN COME TO CC!

THANK U FOR BEARING SUCH A LONG LECTURE! HOPE DIDN'T BORED U!

LOVE AJU πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by ajuswa19pm - 7 years ago
neasya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow you are updating so soon!!!!!
will be eagerly waiting for it dear...
love you πŸ€—πŸ€—
ridhi95 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely part
well written

loved all the gifs and vm

waiting for next part

thanks for the pm buddy

😊
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on your new thread...

like all the pictures...
Linsie thumbnail

shilpa need to talk... to set thing right..
finally ..

awesome update
thanks for the pm..
Linsie thumbnail

Word Count: 0

beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for nexr part
update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Aju...
For the first time I am so eager to read the next part.Pls update ASAP...
Between sometimes I love this Akdu Armaan... know there are many flavours of Armaan in this ff...