As we get ready to bid farewell

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Let me just take this opportunity to wish all the cast and crew of Tashan-E-Ishq all the best in their future endeavours. You all did a wonderful job πŸ‘and you will be missed by us the fans. Its so sad that our beloved show has come full circle and is ending. The cast and crew have done an amazing and superb job. May God richly bless all of you. We the fans hope to see you all sooner rather than later. To Sid, Jass, Zain, Naman and all the other wonderful actors that have graced TEI, may God continue to pour out his blessings over each and everyone of you. We will miss you.

Now its with a heavy heart that i write these words. This forum has been so awesome and amazing. The people here made me feel as though i was part of family. we have all grown to love and respect each other. From the simple thing of asking someone how their day went to celebrating each others birthdays and accomplishment, we the members have formed a tight knit family. we care about others emotions. It was so nice to meet each and every one of you. I hope we can keep in touch long after the show ends.

Special Thanks for the cast and crew for making TEI what it is to today. Thanks to all who did the written updates and who posted articles about the show. Thanks to Jyoti for being one of the best mods ever. Thanks to all who participated on the wards.Thanks to all for posting superb pics. Many Many thanks to all the members of this forum, because of you all the forum is what is today. Thanks to everyone who accepted me as their friend. I am indeed grateful for this forum as i have made so many friends here. some of whom i am very close to. thanks to all who participated in the games thread. Thanks to all the wonderful people who took time out from their busy schedules to read my OS and SS. It is greatly appreciated, i will surely continue writing about our magical jodi, TwiNj. Let's surely keep in touch with each other...

Love always,
Jen😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love you Jen...πŸ€—
I really hope we all stay in touch always...

Your words...πŸ‘

--Jenelle-- thumbnail

Love you toπŸ€—
--Jenelle-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaveerkti

Love you Jen...πŸ€—

I really hope we all stay in touch always...

Your words...πŸ‘

Love you ShavsπŸ€—

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love u Jen πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Definitely we will keep in touch.
Which reminded me that u promised to write a hot os nd u forgot that.
Ps.
Nice post.

_SANJU thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jen...u made me emotional...
love you...thanks for the beautiful memories in this forum...
we will stay in touch
πŸ€—