Nefetina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
She is the one messing up everything... ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ugh there's gonna be another misunderstanding and rishi's family will be even more angry. Rightfully so, coz they are being taken for a ride.
Looks like the money that the sethias owe the mittals will cause problems in future.

In my opinion, close relations especially in laws should never get involved in money matters.. i.e. loan-debt.. There is always room for misunderstandings and problems due to this. Anyway that's my opinion.

Share your thoughts too please. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i somehow agree to u..yeh buaji bhi nah ๐Ÿ˜ก
buaji n rishi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...
but am loving archi even more๐Ÿ˜Š...
why i feel rishi is going to again get zor ka jhatka from both sanchi-aryan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Nefetina thumbnail

Originally posted by: urvi25

i somehow agree to u..yeh buaji bhi nah ๐Ÿ˜ก

buaji n rishi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...
but am loving archi even more๐Ÿ˜Š...
why i feel rishi is going to again get zor ka jhatka from both sanchi-aryan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

He is, he is ๐Ÿ˜†... although it was the buaji who rekindled his hopes again. She shouldn't have taken the liberty to speak with rishi's family without the Sanchi's parent's knowledge. That is going a bit too far. i know her intentions were good, but misguided. Its gonna end up hurting viren and kusum too.
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaa this will cause another misunderstanding between families as in precap kakasa and kakusa heard about rishi- sanchi rishta... hope everything will sorted like previous issue.. but u r right this deal will cause the problems in future.. now I am thing what will rishi and his dad will do after knowing about patch up between sethiya and mittals...yaar I am sure this time rishi will not sit quite he will might get angry...bechara about buaji nothing to say dont know how she is going to handle this matter..only cv's knows what will rishis dad gonna do to bua after knowing truth..

I loved archi scene they are so understanding yaar..more & more loving them.๐Ÿ˜ณ
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rishi is by far a positive character... something greater must happen for him to turn a bit greyish... I can't say negative as he's a too practical to lose his everything for a girl
I din't like that Buaji trolled Rishi's family again, she should have confessed to both her and Rishi's families yesterday... this issue would become more serious as days pass by
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly. Poor Rishi will get a rejection again
And Rishi father will def try to do something this time.
And the loan debt and the thing will def brings a mu between families as business and relationship cannot go hand in hand without any problems. They r sure to get problems but for now there would be amu regarding Rishi and archi as per the precap.
Hope this will get resolved soon
ashi2016 thumbnail
love aryan and sanchi๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ashi2016 - 8 years ago
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Felt really bad for rishi..
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In times of extreme need In-laws helping is great if the intentions are pure. Here Sanchi's parents intentions are pure but Buaji is in trouble now. And to get out of it she might give this information to Rishi's family. As she always preferred Rishi. I believe its wrong to give someone else so much right over your own kid that they go ahead and make decision about your kids without your permission. And She knows Sanchi loves Aryan then why does she still want Sanchi and Rishi together.
I really think Bua is going to use this secret against all. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข