Thanks dear :-)
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I will read this when I get some time and reply
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lakshmi good one. Urmila question is still pertinent. And incidentally only people who follow rules has to give such things as our hypocrite society don't allow people to live .by the way long time seeing u near my fiction
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shivam...

Beautifully Written

As short as it was , but it summed up Laksh- Urmi Relation's Strength

Lakshman's charater was brought so beautifully , coundnt disobey rama , but not at expense of hrting urmila

The line " i will die before that happens "๐Ÿ‘

That was nice if Lakshman to say those words, but will his death help to save her or will that prove her chastity? He may not be there to see that but that will rise more doubts on her chastity claiming, because of her spoilt virtue, her husband died either out of shame or hurt. In that case, that will put her in horrible condition than exile. and that will not even give her the benefit of doubt?
Milaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Lakshmi good one. Urmila question is still pertinent. And incidentally only people who follow rules has to give such things as our hypocrite society don't allow people to live .by the way long time seeing u near my fiction

Thank you dear..๐Ÿ˜Š was lil busy with my new job...will read and review without fail during weekend๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Milaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

That was nice if Lakshman to say those words, but will his death help to save her or will that prove her chastity? He may not be there to see that but that will rise more doubts on her chastity claiming, because of her spoilt virtue, her husband died either out of shame or hurt. In that case, that will put her in horrible condition than exile. and that will not even give her the benefit of doubt?

Yeah dear..That is not a solution to the problem dear...infact we have not found the solution to that problem even in Kaliyuga and it's still persistent as Shruthi di rightly pointed out... Those lines were added just to bring Lakshman's character out...he will neither let her down nor disobey his brother just as he did in real during his death...he didn't let all of Ayodhya face Durvasa's trust and at the same time he ended his life in Sarayu to fulfill his brother's promise.
Btw hw r u Jaya? Its been a long time dear..
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Lakshmi, I am fine and thank you. Sorry I interrupted the flow of your story. But don't we know if death was the solution, would Ram feared? he would have died before asking Lakshman to drop the pregnant Sita to the forest in the midst of the night without any aid?

Ram had some apprehensions when Sage Valmiki made his entry to his court as normally no sage will go to a rajsabha without request. then the sanskari Sita calling the sage from behind his back. It is said to inauspicious to call some one from their back and both Ram & Valmiki were shocked to hear her voice from back. Then sage visualized her (sorry got an image of her) in valkala and left without a word after that. All those were some indications to the approaching harm.