Siya ke Ram Written Update September 12, 2016

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Siya ke Ram Written Update 12 September 12, 2016

Ram is worried about seeing Sita in vanvasi dress and running alone in the forest calling him . Sita reassures him that since all these years he saw her like that he is getting such dreams and Ram says he cant bear another separation from her.

Hanuman is searching for Ram and he meets his mothers who say that now Ram is a king and hence Hanuman can t find Ram always with him like he did in the forest. They say if you want to know more about Ram ask Sita as no one knows him like her.

Hanuman goes to Sita who tells him that Ram likes everything equally. Hanuman asks what is it that you have in the partition of your head and she says it is sindoor and Ram feels very happy when he sees it. It clicks in Hanuman's head.

Ram is in the court and many sages arrive it is Maharishi Valmiki Ram gets up and greets him Valmiki expresses him happiness on Ram how he won the war with just and dharma and how he will be followed throughout the ages for that. He expresses his wish to see Sita and when she greets him he sees her in hermits orange clothes he thinks what is the indication of this it should not happen and he lifts his hand and goes away without speaking. Sita and Ram are perplexed.

Ram asks Sumant that he should know what his people are thinking and about their welfare and also if they have any problem with me or my decisions my conduct etc. Lakshman gets up and says no one can be displeased in Ram Rajya only a traitor can do so. Ram says all should have the freedom to express their thoughts without fear then only it will be a good kingdom.The washer man comes forward to say something but just then Hanuman comes coved in sindoor all over the body all are amused to see him like that .When Ram asks why is like this then he says when you see little bit of Sindoor in MataSita maang then how happy you will be to see me like this.Sumant says Sita's sindoor is for her husband then what for is your sindoor. All laugh loudly and he gets upset and goes Ram is serious and looks at Sita. He smiles gently understanding Hanuman. Hanuman goes and sits alone cries and sulks remembering everything.Ram Sita come and Ram asks whether he is ok he placates him and tells him there will be not greater devotee of Ram than him and Hanuman's name will always be taken along with his name and Sita says since you showed your devotion with sindoor so whoever does his puja with sindoor will be blessed. .

Sita is eating tamarind happily and Ram comes and snatches it and teases Sita with it not giving to her She gets angry miffed with Ram and suddenly she gets vomit and goes and Ram is worried.

Meanwhile the washerman is suspicious of his wife who brings him food saying it is cold and where she stopped The wife gets angry and says why you are suspicious I will go away to my mother's place and he says go and I know why you go. His fellow washermen thing he is suspicious of his wife and always quarrels and scolds his wife.

Ram asks her with worry whether she is ok. Sita smiles. His mother's come and ask what happened he says till now she is ok and eating tamrind and then she is vomiting. All smile and Sita also smiles shyly They take her with them Ram is unable to understand what happened. Sita comes back and takes the tamring from his hand and wispers in his ear that he is going to be a dad.He is pleased and smiles.

The Godbharai ceremony takes place and all sisters and MILs of Sita are pleased and a festival with lot of songs and dances takes place.Janak also comes on the happy occasion and all daughters hug and kiss him.All greet him and he says Rani Sunaina could not come and he wants to take Sita home and will send her back after delivery. Ram says with a heavy heart if it is the tradition of Mythila then you take her and bring her back after the child is born. Sita is also not very pleased but Janak is happy and says because of you Mythila and I will be known with your name, so far it was always the son's name which used to be known . Sita says no father you gave me good principles and religious and saintly behavior so I will always be known with your name like Janaknandini. Janaki etc. and they hug tearfully and with affection.

Urmila is also packing and Lakshman comes and says what are you doing. She says all of us sisters are going to Mythila Lakshman is not wanting her to go but gives in when she insists and explains and she says I will wait for you there. Sita is waiting and Ram says what are you doing here are you angry with me. She says whom am I talking is it Raghunandan or Maryada Purushotam Ram. She says you don't love me, despite Ram protesting ,that is the reason you are sending me back to Mythila. He says I am following the Mythila tradition.She says from tradition and following family tradition you can abandon and sacrifice me any time.He says as a elder son and king I will have to take care family principles and tradition and you have to understand this in my personal life you will always be on the top which seems to placate Sita.He then says for family principles and traditions Maryada Purushotam Ram can sacrifice you. Sita is stunned then Ram says no one can remove you from Raghunandan's heart. You are like my breath without whom I cant live. She says then why did you agree to my going to Mythila he says because of tradition I had to agree but kept thinking how can I stop you. He says you are not bound by tradition so you can refuse to go and she says if you are bound by tradition then I am bound by love to my father so I cant refuse.

PRECAP The washer man is throwing out his wife and others are placating him not to do so. He says I am a simple man not like Raja Ram who brought his wife back even after she stayed in Lanka with Ravan.I would have left her there.Ram is asking Sita why did you change your decision to go to Mythila.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for detailed and straight simple WUs of Mahaepisode