twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Maha-episodes can be often too long, draggy and irrelevant to the real storyplot. But I've got to appreciate the pace of today's episode and how it successfully paid heed to the minor details whilst ensuring the story progressed at a reasonable rate.

I think what stands out in Rajshri products is the simplicity to which they handle scenes as well as the story's complications. Unlike other tv dramas where the issue is usually a petty one, and the resolution is stretched out to be one which is 4-5 months long, Rajshri has some different standards. They believe in keeping the issues quite real, basic and the solutions are quite simple too. But it's the way they execute those scenes that leave you stunned and you want to believe that there is hope for humanity only because a Rajshri show's family can be so selfless and giving. 😆

I love that this show promotes talks, communication, discussions and explanations. Heck I won't even complain if some scenes have too much talking because such honest talking is so rare today. No show on tv at the moment has the guts to produce scenes which revolve around open communication and emphasise this idea that talking it out can solve any problem, be it big or small. And I've got to say that not only the scene between Aryan and Sanchi but also between the two fathers was such a fab job done. Again, must I commend the team on focusing and taking care of the minor details, ie the issue of dowry. They didn't forget to take that into loop and I must commend them for not contradicting themselves in this situation.

The unity amongst the family members of either families and also amongst the families themselves is probably what keeps me attracted to the show to be honest. It's just that family love, and the individual respect which add on to the finer details to make the show a pleasing one. I appreciate the show doesn't "use" one character to run the entire show. There are individual stories, every couple has their own story and partnership to explore and now the two families' friendship is progressing well too. There is a good balance between portraying Aryan and Sanchi's love as well as the journeys of other characters which nakes it an overall pleasant experience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Archi scene was good as usual.. Liked it but the two fathers were the stars of this maha episode... especially viren.. I will be watching the repeat telecasts again only for the second half.. Ufff viren diwakar scene was so so so good that I was wondering how can such a scene, regarding resolving problem via a simple convo, can leave such an impact on me...
It was truely a maha episode in every scene...

Loved the episode a lottt and u have made a good post..
twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

Archi scene was good as usual.. Liked it but the two fathers were the stars of this maha episode... especially viren.. I will be watching the repeat telecasts again only for the second half.. Ufff viren diwakar scene was so so so good that I was wondering how can such a scene, regarding resolving problem via a simple convo, can leave such an impact on me...

It was truely a maha episode in every scene...

Loved the episode a lottt and u have made a good post..

Agree. The fathers scene was the winner. What touches the heart is how these two family have just become one yet there is such a comfort level. That feeling of having known each other for years. The togetherness they both evoke.

Simple things have a way of coming from the heart and touching the heart. Probably that's the reason it was so effective in emoting just the right sentiments.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree. The show is so realistic and the acting is just very natural
And off course the rajsree films r best known for their family bondings and respecting the relation in its true sense.
The archi conversation is also good without any loud reactions and ott expressions. And the fathers convo is also very simple but yet truthful and effective.
The best thing which I liked in this show is its approach The characters are realistic and not any over the top .. Unlike the other shows with a loud background songs,OTT emotions and expressions and spinning the cameras round the actors faces etc etc.
Good going show and great one.
U made a nice post dear .

Nefetina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post. 👍🏼
I agree that it was a well balanced maha episode. They solved the main concern within one episode without dragging it.

When you really look at it all the issues or decisions in the show are backed by a very valid or realistic reason.

If this was another show the financial troubles would have been hidden from the mittals until the day of the wedding and Archi are on the mandap,, Buaji would probably burst in at the last moment and stop the wedding and so on. 😆

But this show has a very non-fussy approach. The sethias do the honourable thing and let go of the rishta so that they don't drag Sanchi down with them. They don't tell the reason coz they know viren or sanchi are not money minded and will definitely want to stand by them.

Sanchi does not want to get back together with Aryan- She just wants the reason, she has every right to know. And when she did get to know she shares it with her dad. Dad being the dear person he is solves it by lending them the sethias the money. Even here there were valid concerns and oppositions raised by both families. Realistic and scope for more tracks. 👏