Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SelahJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
sanchi thinks why aryan can't tell reason y he behaved so well what must be the reason ...
diwakar looks at his house and feels shattered.he remebers his childhood .
vaibhav gets ready for office and pooja asks if he is fine now .she asks what happened at sethia office.he says after meeting aryan and his bro i realised they r good family there must have a strong reason for breaking alliance and for not telling reason.
sanchi hears there convo and thinks what must be the reason.
SelahJoy thumbnail
Sorry skipping family drama bcuz its difficult to type

aryan leaves home for meeting sanchi stops his car and says she needs to talk he says he can't and in hurry she asks if he has no time for her now he drives a bit and stops seeing sanchi standing in the middle of road rain starts aryan comes back and sanchi asks if she or her family did any mistake he says there family is really good she insists to tell reason and he finally tells the reason and tell that he dnt want her to suffer sanchi is shocked to hear that her family gets worried that she went out without telling anyone in rain sanchi reaches home and tells about meeting aryan sanchi tell her family the reason
SelahJoy thumbnail
by selling jewel they pay some money and house auction get 1 week delay viren enter and say y they didnt tell and offers money but they reject and then viren ji says that plzzz for aryan and they accept it but say that they will take this as loan u take our house papers and keep it mortage untill they ay money and he hesitatly agree.

Precap: aryan insists sanchi to meet him.she says she cannot .aryan is shocked to see sanchi with rishi in mall
SelahJoy thumbnail
guys i am going out of town due to which i will not be able to update
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..
Ok dear no worries, I will give the WUs from tomorrow till u r back..