Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Darshana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i will justify their act if kasam reach to above 3 or 4 after tanuja2 enter to the show, otherwise its blunder injustice to the new fans of their show ,u can go through trp thread of kasam, first week kasam rating was 1.9 In next next week its pick up to above 2  around July its reach to 2.7 ,after their melodrama it loose their viewrs now its was staple here no point to say ssharad & shivani pair not working as there were no romance,regarding hate scene their chemistry so far so good  ,just imagine tanuja in saree(i really want shivani in saree rather then salwar) became wife to rishi ,slowly falling rishi over tanuja hug her &kiss her, well i m not a vry romatic person but i can love some couple chemistry.its not good to see  such a scene ??
its a complete politics of ekta madha ,its unfortunate there is no one in this world to stop this vampire woman who always spread negativity 
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have said this before will say it again its the casting for a role that matters which was wrong Its not shivani fault itsPH fault that they casted her for a wrong role n than they demanded her to be best n perfect which she can't be obviously she isn't experienced to be one. I still have my doubt's on why casted her in the first place 
"Replacement works only if you cast better n best actor than the first one "

Simple words an actress who is better than kratika. 

But Makers must have some reasons behind casting n change to keep concept of show done and Viewers Choice both. 
Plus if makers had got trps n response from viewers they would have thought to keep her but she really lacked experience to do such high demanding emotional role at this time. 

They couldn't casted a popular actress bcz than it would have been chaos between fans criticism on its peak. 

Still Shivani received so much popularity for doing kasam. So why creating all these rubbish news.
Before nobody knew who is Shivani now entire world knows who is Shivani Tomar. She was given full on limelight to show her talent in one month. That's what she also says she is glad she did kasam. 

All the best for her. 

No comments on her acting or anything. 
garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well dis is nt actually said by ssharad some source said all dis ... so dnt blve dis guys until nd unless ssharad kuch interview mein na kahe...ya hes feeling bad for her dts quite visible in all his interviews..infct we all are. . ...he is vry softhearted person uske samne koi ro de vo darr jata aur ye to ek costar hai . but vo kratu k comeback se khush bhi to hai ...bt tell me where d source said abt chemistry thing?? ssharad trp ki btein aise krta hi nhi vo bhi publcly...i dnt blve bcz he didnt said himself all dese things... wish the best for shivani nd welcome back kratu :-))) Edited by garima22 - 7 years ago
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Darshana, Sharad is a very nice guy, very humble and genuine guys. I have been watching segments on Facebook, he has been very supportive of Shivani and sometimes you would see him helping Shivani with scenes. As an actor, he knows how it feels in your beginning days so all the comments that he said is very reflective of how he feels. He understands how it is very difficult to blend into the members of the show and into the story at the beginning that too with constantly being hated for coming into the show. Whatever he said wasn't out of sympathy but respect for Shivani and her hard work. You can never forget your past and I am pretty sure he had been in similar situation. No doubt he is very happy that KS is back and on top of that they are good friends. He has to think about his career as well so he has to go by what these dumb in the head Cvs and Stupid drama queen Ekta wants. Anyways Shivani is very talented and things happen in her life for good. I am sure she will get good projects and will get success that she deserves 😊Edited by Frozen.K - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yes even I feel bad for Shivani. I appreciate Sharad for being honest.
shalluuu thumbnail
lol kasam trp was low ...pehle konsi 3 or 4 se zada th..its just stupid xcuse of ph to replace shivani..now even if the trp will not cross more than 3 what they will say about chemistry of leads..
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sad thing that TRP game has made shivani lose her job and her character
she was doing good but what to do when public not happy then what can actor do.