Telly Masala Seg | Kinshuk makes Dosa

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz8YWtBGI2U[/YOUTUBE]

Couldn't help but do this post because I was super busy he entire week and then when I saw this segment I couldn't help myself. These two are such adorable babies. Although I think Kinship would open up slowly slowly. His every interview is a step up to him being okay to be asked questions other then his character and the show.

This segment is so cute and adorable. The interviewer starts by asking weather Aryan is trying to win Sanchi's heart by making her food and Kinshuk is so adorable with his expressions that yep, making my wifey food because she loves food and Aryan loves her. πŸ˜†

Also when Kinshuk basically goes on telling her how to make Dosa, he's so into it. You can tell that he loves his appetizers and street food. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I love his eventual confusion at when the interviewer questions him about his wife and what he wants and Shivya is so confused because she's just probably never thought about it? πŸ˜• the confusion and the awkward laughs between them, its like what DO I want? πŸ˜† He keeps trying to stick to the character questions but nope. All goes in vain.

There friendship questions!! Kinshuk just straight away says that they hate each other so much and when after a while Shivya assures that they are good friends, he just shrugs. 🀣

In the end omg I died how Shivya said on camera that she's been promised chocolates by Kinshuk for praising him on-screen. These two are so adorable. He just shrugs it off and looks away as if he isn't going to give her chocolates straight away! 😈

and Kinshuk praising his own dosa in the end was fab. You wouldn't think he'll be so self-appreciative but nah. Shivya telling him that he's going next on master chef though. I am taking a good liking towards her humor. She can be brutal when she wants.

I hope we get more of the cast interviews though.

Edited by areeba_blossom - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the video ang giving the WU areebaπŸ˜ƒ
It's such a cute video.. Enjoyed the whole segment ... Kinshi looks so adorable together😳..
Yea I too think that kinshuk will slowly open up.. He is a very quiet kind of person.. Matlab doosre actors ki tarah media ke samne zor zor hasna and playing pranks...he does not do that..

And shivya is such a lovely girl.. I have started liking her a lott.. Perhaps the first actress after mahhi who I am liking so much..

Both the lead actors of this show are nice persons..

Jo bhi ho this is an amazing seg.. Loved it
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago
urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank a lot for sharing this 😊
Yeah this interview was the best interview of them till now..i hope in future we get some more interviews like this...yeah i love the way shivya said that like i said i will praise on camera so hve to give me chococlate and 'woh' and kinshuk is like kya...
Am loving the offscreen bond of kinshi..i love the fact that shivya also helped kinshuk in decoration of bappa at his house...
And and guys we are going to get first RK pose of Archi...
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing the video and for the written update.