ChandraNandini not replacing Siya Ke Ram

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ₯³

Earlier reports said Chandra Nandni was set to replace Star's other mythological show Siya Ke Ram. But we got to know that while Siya Ke Ram has got an extension, Chandra Nandni will now premiere on October 10 and at 8.30 PM slot. Interestingly, Star has a history of all its shows which received the 8.30 time slot, being pulled down unexpectedly due to poor ratings. Many a times it is also referred as the cursed time slot' for Star. Whether or not, Chandra Nandni will be able to break the jinx, only time will tell. As of now, we are awaiting the second teaser of the show starring Rajat Tokas which is set to release in a day or two.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that is great news !!! siya ke ram needs to slow down now! it is racing at breakneck speed otherwise !
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Partu, give me loads of Ice-CreamπŸ˜‰
I predicated thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also this one behalf of few😭😭
Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thushi that is great news. πŸ€— so happy that skr has got an extension
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³
Thushi Di thks for info.Hoping to see the intricate details of ram rajya we know it is a perfect land but how it was established nothing speaks of how the Maryada purushottam stays within the Maryada and brings about a change exposing it.
And also ram the broken husband yet the upright King and how ayodha Family stands by him.
Ok my wish list is long lemme stop have maths exam on Monday. Pls pray for me. πŸ˜†
Edited by Cluny123 - 8 years ago
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Back to back historical shows let's see how the competition grows. But somehow i am not a gonna watch that show for one it is a ekta show and the promo didn't impress me at all. But Di are u sure about this. U are telling this based on anirudh pathak tweet that Skr will air till end October but sp is not to be trusted.
Stay positive anyways
Edited by Cluny123 - 8 years ago
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Partu, give me loads of Ice-CreamWink

I predicated thisLOLLOL

Also this one behalf of fewCryCry

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† enjoy the ice cream

Hope team take their time with episodes
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Partu, give me loads of Ice-CreamπŸ˜‰

I predicated thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also this one behalf of few😭😭

I will give u later πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I m actually laughing at 3rd oct 🀣
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cluny123

πŸ₯³
Thushi Di thks for info.Hoping to see the intricate details of ram rajya we know it is a perfect land but how it was established nothing speaks of how the Maryada purushottam stays within the Maryada and brings about a change exposing it.
And also ram the broken husband yet the upright King and how ayodha Family stands by him.
Ok my wish list is long lemme stop have maths exam on Monday. Pls pray for me. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All the best for u ExamπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cluny123

Back to back historical shows let's see how the competition grows. But somehow i am not a gonna watch that show for one it is a ekta show and the promo didn't impress me at all. But Di are u sure about this. U are telling this based on anirudh pathak tweet that Skr will air till end October but sp is not to be trusted.
Stay positive anyways

Sanju not sure how they going to show nd wat they going to show inuttarkand hopfully we get to c Ram Rajya ..

abt back to back one is mytho another historical na well we have already watched ashu CGM so not going to even take glimps of it πŸ˜†

he was sure abt oct end nd this show is coming on oct na so we can trust anirudh sir .. And this extension make me think we have chance for nov too until they launch a promo next month our show is definitely safe πŸ˜†

btw all the best uuu for ur exam πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago