Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What a tear jerker of an episode. What a beautiful jodi SurYa is. They can bring out the emotions so subtly, yet so powerfully. They chose to die together but I am still hoping that SSP has some morals. I hope that they are not going to kill an ideal, an inspiration and the very core of the good winning over evil concept for money. DABH2 can be a fresh new story. New family. The actors might even appreciate doing some new characters. The concept can still be Diya baati. 
I hope that the bomb squad made a mistake, I hope SurYa looked at Kanak before choosing the bottle and she pointed at the right one to them. This kid is supposed to be magical. I hope she saves them. When the timer goes to zero, then there is only silence and then joy. I hope the kids who were crying so pitifully get their parents back. I hope they all live happily ever after. That is the goodbye we all want to a show that we all loved. I hope SSP does not wring the neck of the goose that laid them golden eggs. The audience that gave them their fame will not do the same again if they go down this terrible path for greed. As much as we love the other characters, we watched Diya Baati mainly for Diyaa Baati. I hope they realize this essential truth. If they want people to trust them, then do the right thing. Riches will come naturally.
Edited by Deebz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

deebz your post makes me shed few more buckets of tears
can that happen
can surya come alive
we all would be in heavens instead
i dont mind S2 without surya , but dont kill them this season
its devastating 
arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ur post gave me hope again!
I wish wish wish they stay alive!!
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alot of requests from worldwide fans were sent to them for a happy ending..But they are too stubborn to change their mind.
Dont hope for a happy ending at all.
SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that SurYa hug in precap... hard to watch it.. one last time.. 😭😭