Tashan-E-Ishq 9th Sep'16 Written Episode

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
kunj tells twinkle about anita. twinkle says it means babe were right. we have to catch them by red handed. kunj says how. twinkle says i have a plan.
yuvi drives with run away bride. he sees police on the way. he gets scare. bridal girl says why you are scaring she hugs him so that they can escape from police. police tries to stop him but couldn't . anita thanks god because today she escaped from kunj. she thought of removing murdered proofs. she put knife and gloves in black bag and says once i dig these then no one will find about truth.

bridal girl says to yuvi lets introduce ourselves . she says i'm simple kaur. yuvi thinks she is simple just by her name. she asks yuvi's name. he says i'm yuvraj luthra. she tells him about why she ran from mandip. yuvi tells him to lying to her family. she get a call . she tells her father that she loves someone else. his name is yuvi. she takes a selfie with him and send it to her father. yuvi gets angry on her that why she involved him in her matter. yuvi speak up truth in frustration. she fumes in anger and says so it was you who left dead body in my car. i won't let you. because of you i went to jail. yuvi murmurs and runs from there. she runs behind him.
kunj calls anita and says i know what you did if you want your secret safe then then bring 5 lac to gurudvwara. he ended call. anita gets scare and thinks who else is blackmailing me i've to go anyway. twinkle and kunj comes in gurudwara and hides behind a tree. anita comes there with bag and put bag i trash bin. twinjle says to yuvi to record this all. anita leaves from there both goes to police station.

simple caught yuvi and shows him gun. she makes him sit in the car and ties him with rope. yuvi says you have gun too. hpw sharp you are. she says i'll takes you o ploice station then you should confess you crime. twinkle and yuvi says to inspector believe us it was anita who did crime. he says we didn't find any bag from bin. kunj says but we showed you proof. give us another chance . inspector says kay it's your last chance. he freed them. simple comes in police station with yuvi she sees her father there inquiring about her. she hides with yuvi and says today i let you go but i won't forget what you did.
Edited by taaniroyal - 8 years ago