Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Aur yeh kya mast pic lagayi hai Rohit Khandelwal ki.Isme thoda Sahid jaise dikhta hai.Yes sach mein Mr world 2016 kya?.

Of course di.. First Indian who won this title.. 😳
U can google it.. 😃
shivi808 thumbnail
Di ab check kiya aapne dashboard???
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

Of course di.. First Indian who won this title.. 😳
U can google it.. 😃

Wow proud moment for Indians. 😃 Kya baat hai Shivi Tera Rohit jeet gaya. 😉.Mithaai kahan hai? Muh meetha karna toh banta hai na Chal chup chap se mera meetha ka dabba nikaal. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
ARE check kiya Dashboard par kuchh nahi abhi bhi. 😡
shivi808 thumbnail

Wow proud moment for Indians. 😃 Kya baat hai Shivi Tera Rohit jeet gaya. 😉.Mithaai kahan hai? Muh meetha karna toh banta hai na Chal chup chap se mera meetha ka dabba nikaal. 😆

Di he won the title a month pehley hi.. 😃
Koi Ni.. Kal laungi dabba.. Fir mooh meetha karungi aapka..
Promise 😳
shivi808 thumbnail

ARE check kiya Dashboard par kuchh nahi abhi bhi. 😡

Ye to hadd Ho gyi di..
Sab k pass kaam Kr Ra h.. Bss aapki id pe Ni aa ra..
Acha leave it.. 😃
Vrna dimag ka dahi Ho jayega 😆

Di I am going to sleep..
Aap bhi so jaaying..

Bbye.. Good night 😳
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are right thats why I asked is Sindoori gone? She is also an imp key to all these ques/secrets.Maybe Pratap was scared bcoz he was worried he would get insulted if his name came in a murder case so I can undersand his decision to let Sindoori stay in house but then again why he sent that shooter to kill Sindoori? what should we supposed to think? he is villain? half villain?   still lots of other ques. 😆

Do you think the CV's changed their mind in regards to the story? That is why nothing makes sense.😆
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ankur & Dhairya handle business together.Ankur falling prey to his own plan & gets hurt.Madhu shows fake concern & ask Pushpa to take care of Ankur 😆 Pushpa making face & Santoshi taking care of him & he sees who is really good to him & become possitive again & come in Team Sairya 😊.Ankur takes Dhairya food plate & eatHe says wow.Dhairya fumes.He holds Ankur's collar & says how dare you.Ankur says what I should also get food made by Santoshi chachi oops I ate your food Chahcha you go & eat outside & take chachi with you. 😆.Ankur asks Dhairya you always beat me do you only know to get angry? come on Chacha I am your only nephew show some love & care I wont bite you I promise.He makes innocent face & Dhairya gets pissed. 😆.Shirtless Ankur doing excerise Pushpa in hurry asks Santoshi to give Ankur his juice.Santoshi is going towrads his room.Dhairya sees & stops her & asks ques.Ankur comes out of his room.He listens them.What chachi you were bringing juice for me oh how sweet.He goes to Santoshi & takes his glass & drinks it.Santoshi feels awkward.Dhairya looks at Ankur's abs & gets pissed.He looks at Santoshi.He holds her hand & says lets go.Ankur smirks at them.Dhairya takes Santoshi with him. 🤣

Haha some good scenes.😆  I would like for Ankur to fall prey to his own plan and turn good.  I of course like the shirtless scene.  I also like the scene where Ankur says you only know how to get angry? I am your only nephew show me some love.  God there good be so many good scenes with Ankur and Dhairya and the CV's will give us nothing of the sort.😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Maybe Cvs changed there mind or the writers changed. 😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail
THE BIGGEST QUESTION IS WHO KILLED ANKUR'S MOM GAARGI DEVI??Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago