Whyyy Mike?? Why would you do that??

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Mike is like the ultimate sanskaari bahu. Always doing good and thinking good about others😆 His "sabka bhala karo" attitude will give Harvey a heart attack one day! 

I was so sure that Mike took some kind of deal that will get Kevin out instead of him. Total helpless bahu type sacrifice. But that rat planned the whole thing👏 👏 I was so freaking scared when Gallo walked in with the knife, but our genius had a canera waiting for him!! Where does he get all the insane ideas. And Sean supported him again😆 He has been totally corrupted by our dashing duo. 

And finallyyy, Mike is a free man🥳 That bit where him and Harvey are just standing outside the gate and saying "we did it" -- that is the core of the show for me. Harvey was actually ready to lie under oath today! For Gallo!! To help Mike!!! That's how much he loves him😳❤️

Ps. Can Donna please get some real story? Her playing out as Louis's love guru is not working for me. I do not care one bit about Tara. Louis ko pata nahi kya dikhta hai usme😕 this love story is doomed from the start. 

About time we get a Darvey plot line. Something happening on that side would be good :)
Edited by reshamc - 7 years ago