MUGL-E-AZAM... DUKHI HUA

Mugl-e-azam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I hate sad endings.. Specially when positive characters have to die.. How will I watch old episodes of DABH when I know that my fav sooraj ji will die [:^(] .. If they wanted to kill any one then they could have killed meena, vikram, chhavi ( loser Mohit already dead ).. At least these ppl would have earned some respect in the end.. And why at all kill any one.. These ppl are actually giving ideas to anti social elements as to how to bring about more destruction.. I feel like giving SHRAAP to them.. Iqbal khan is a good actor but he does not have the innocence of Anas. No other actress can play the quiet and dutiful sandhya again.. Don't know about season 2, whether it will begin from where it is ending or what but if kids are left at the hands of meena vikram and bhabho then surely they will have no future. Bhabho will never let any girl of her family to take up job as a civil servant. She might even curse sandhya for getting MHAARA CHHORA killed. Even after death sandhya will have to prove herself to bhabho. And meena, she almost got her daughter sold off.. Anyway.. M really very very sad and kind of emotional. Sorry frnds of any one got hurt with my post.