bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
No one posted the WU for yesterday's episode.. So I thought of giving a brief one today, in case the regular updater does not come..

The episode started with Aryan calling Sanchi.. She received his call and called out his name.. (no hi hello, she just wants to talk to him and know the reason behind the rejection๐Ÿ˜”).. Aryan informed her about Bhaiya's accident.. An excited Sanchi told her parents and all of them set off for the hospital..

There in the hospital, bhaiya had regained his consciousness.. Aryan pleaded for forgiveness for unable to tell him the reason and breaking the relationship, thus disappointing the Mittals..
Sushant suggested Aryan that they should leave since sanchi's family could arrive at any moment... and if they come face to face, they would again ask the same questions for which they have no answers..
There Aryan and Sushant was on their way to get out of the hospital and here sanchi was entering with her family.. A-S somehow managed to escape their eyes but sanchi did notice them when they were getting inside the lift.. Aryan and Sanchi kept staring at each other, giving super sad looks.. (I wish, aryan daur ke jaata aur sanchi ko bata deta sachchai๐Ÿ˜”).. Tears rolled down her cheeks and the lift's door closed.

Aryan and Sushant reached the parking area.. Sushant took the keys from Aryan and insisted to let him drive.. A sad Aryan regretted for closing the door on sanchi's face.. He was sad for breaking sanchi's heart.. He said that he did notice the expectations in her eyes but still did not let her know the truth..(And my heart went out for this guy. Kitna achcha ladka hai๐Ÿ˜ณ).. Sushant told him that he did not tell her the truth for he cared for her more than himself and for the sake of sanchi's happiness he should stoop low in her eyes so that she could forget him easily and move on in her life.. Aryan, with a teary face, hugged his bro..

Buaji told viren and kusum that sanchi would get married in a family bigger and richer than the Sethiyas.. And that she had fixed sanchi's relation with someone. Viren said that sanchi was upset now and she should be given some time to forget Aryan and move ahead.. Buaji decided not to tell them about rishi as they all are much tensed and upset at this moment..

The scene shifts to Sethiya house.. (and it was a horrible boring part.. I had found nothing interesting in this scene honestly๐Ÿฅฑ).. Dadi sa was not opening the door of her room.. Everyone got tensed.. Aryan-sushant was about to break the door when she finally came out.(lo karlo baat.. Ek toh paisa nahin hai.. Upar se darwaza tod dete toh repair karwane ke liye paise kahan se ate.. Thank god this lady finally understood this and opened the door herself .. ๐Ÿ˜†).. She have a long boring, insignificant lecture on how people should keep smiling at tough times too.. (yes I got her point.. But koi mujhe batao, how will someone in such a difficult situation keep smiling all the time.. Yes it's highly impossible.. Tension ke waqt toh tension hota hi hai.. Human nature it is).. Everyone seemed to be much impressed with dadi sa..๐Ÿคช (and aryan and sushant were silent.. I love them for this..they dont take part in such stupid convos๐Ÿ˜†) priyaka suddenly came up with a mind blowing idea of celebrating happy day in the house( why r they so happy? For what?)..

Family gathered at the drawing room to cut a cake.. (balloon se saja hua tha kamra.. And I found it silly๐Ÿ˜†).. Diwakar and his wife started dancing,on being insisted by priyanka..๐Ÿคช

Peon came with a court order.. Prabhat read it and informed the family that if they were unable to return the money then along with their office and factories, their house would also be mortgaged.. Everyone was shocked.. and episode ended for today..

Precap: Sanchi stops her bike in front of aryan's car and asks him to tell her the truth and there was the promo scene where diwakar rejects the check offered viren.. Excited for monday's maha episode..
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs for the wu barbie ... I also find that cake cutting scene boring balloons ke liye paise kyun waste kiye yaar they should do saving now and look at them they are enjoying .. so excited for mondays mahaepisode..hope everything will sort soon cant see archi so sad yaar wo lovely ,cute hi acche dikhtey hai.. now need to wait 2 days uff I cant wait 1 day also
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai barbie.
Thanks for wu
Yes I found that dadi's part and the cake idea wierd.
And that r roaming in cars still when that r totally bankrupted.
The lift scene was very well executed. Poor archi.
And Rishi and his family drama is so boring. Poor Rishi is so happily playing guitar
Rain sequence. I am so excited for the precap.
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Hai barbie.

Thanks for wu
Yes I found that dadi's part and the cake idea wierd.
And that r roaming in cars still when that r totally bankrupted.
The lift scene was very well executed. Poor archi.
And Rishi and his family drama is so boring. Poor Rishi is so happily playing guitar
Rain sequence. I am so excited for the precap.

I also feel bad for rishi he is a nice yaar .. He is so mature he handle 1st rejection very perfectly but now after 2nd time I am curious to know what will he do now??๐Ÿ˜ณ
itznimi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx barbie for WU๐Ÿ˜Š
I really love the scene when aryan was apologizing with sachi's brother...
His sincerity...was reflecting from his innocent eyes...
And then lift wala scene archi ka dat was verry painful n it is verry beautifully executed by K &S...
den aryan's breakdown infront of his brother...was verry well executed...n wen sushant told him ki tumhe sachi ki nazaro se girna padega taki wo tumhe bhul kr aage badhe was verry painful... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mujhe dadi ka lecture wala scene inspiring laga though thoda over drama tha but it reflects that tough times me apne aur karib aa jate h...n dey were celebrating juz to forget der worries for sometime for the happiness of der dadi...

Excited for maha epi...
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg i thought i was the only one who found the happy birthday happy day too weird ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
It was so sweet..someone could get diabetes ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But seriously, i get the whole point of them not being sad but they literally have no money right now. Why all happy happy ๐Ÿ˜†
It was awks ๐Ÿ˜†

LOVED THE ELEVATOR SCENE MAN
Their acting is too good.
Shivya, take a bow. Her eyes seriously conveyed exactly what Sanchi felt ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Even Kinshuk was great when he told his brother how he felt awful about doing what he did.
It was really sad but excellent acting by both. ๐Ÿ‘
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I knowing a bit late in commenting but I wanted to add that when Diwakar and his wife was dancing the way she was blushing one would swear it was her Suhaag Raat instead of a fun family get together.๐Ÿ˜†

All in all it was a good episode.
Thanks for the update.