Hope they share their love without any intruption this night
Take care
Update soon
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hi sakshi it was amazing episodes
finally haldi mehndi done
and that was really something i wanted to have ishveer haldi it was always someone else in their name but this time they had for themselves
ragini is the supercute baccha and loves her mother so much
ranveer is darling he wrote his name on mehndi and again they are trying to spend time with each other lets see if they are successful or not this time.
its an enjoyable time at parekh mansion hope they do enjoy and krisha how come she is still married to that idiot devarsh.
amazing effort dear
thnx for pm
waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Ohii sakshi fi..
lovely gabulous fantastic epu..
Ishanhi has ranveerd name on hrr hnd..
So noe thry r going to dhare thr love..
Waiting fot sngeet..

Hi Guidya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Ishani has Ranveer's name in her hand
ya they have planned for their night
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Kanchan ishani ragini scene was nice.Ranveer written in mehendi on Ishani's hand.ishveer conversation was very nice.lets c how their night will b.Disha is jealous of Parul.she can never change.i pity Krish.Shivanya showing mehendi design to Shhikar n with hand he showed superb was sweet 

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked kanchan, Ishani and Raagini scene
Ranveer wrote his name in Ishani's hands
glad you liked their conversation
ya let us see how their night will be
Disha is a stupid yes she is jealous of parul
she is a person who can never ever change
yes Krish is a pity fellow
happy you liked the way Shivanya showed the mehendi to Shikhar and the way he
said it as superb
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Both haldi and mehandi eposodes are amazing
Ranveer wrote his name on ishani 's hand was beautifull
So ishveer are going to spent night together
Hope they share their love without any intruption this night
Take care
Update soon

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both Haldi and Mehandi episodes
happy you liked the way Ranveer wrote his name in Ishani's hand
yes Ishveer are going to spend a night
ya I too wish they should share their love without disturbance
let us see
take care
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hi sakshi it was amazing episodes
finally haldi mehndi done
and that was really something i wanted to have ishveer haldi it was always someone else in their name but this time they had for themselves
ragini is the supercute baccha and loves her mother so much
ranveer is darling he wrote his name on mehndi and again they are trying to spend time with each other lets see if they are successful or not this time.
its an enjoyable time at parekh mansion hope they do enjoy and krisha how come she is still married to that idiot devarsh.
amazing effort dear
thnx for pm
waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
yes finally Haldi and Mehandi done
yes even I too wished it that Ishveer should do it for themselves
now they did for themselves now
glad you liked Raagini baccha yes cutie pie is loving Ishani so much
happy you liked the way Ranveer wrote his name on mehandi
yes they have again planned for a night
hmm let us see whether they are successful or not
yes all are enjoying the moment and its Krisha's faith that she is with this Devarsh
still in her life
happy you liked my effort
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 321
3 HOURS LATER..
All had their dinner and were so excited for the Sangeet that is going to come up. Guys were tiered of chatting to each other and sat in a sofa and were enjoying each others company with drinks.
Shivaya, Ishani with Raagini, Parul and Krisha were chatting. Amba, Baa, Laxmi were in their own world conversations.
Kanchan(coming with a smile to Shivanya with a mug full of water):Tk Shivanya wash your hands. (seeing Parul, Krisha):you both too wash your hands.
All shaking their head as yes started to wash their hands. Ishani seeing Raagini.
Ishani:can you be with Papa?
Raagini(shaking her head with a smile): hmm Papa.

Ishani seeing Shivanya and others busy in washing their hands got up from there with Raagini and started to see for Ranveer and spotting Ranveer with Men's gang walked towards him. She came and stood near Ranveer who was smiling seeing Sharman telling about marriage life to Shikhar.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): hmm Ishani.
Ishani:Have Raagini for a while let me come.
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm tk(he showed his hands to Raagini):Baby aav Papa ki Pas..
Raagini(smiling): Papa.
Ranveer took Raagini and made the cutie pie to sit in his lap were Sharman and Shikhar gave a cute smile to cutie pie and Shikhar pinched her cheek. Ishani getting it as the right chance moved towards the kitchen and were there too were some relatives chatting about the food for the tomorrow marriage. Ishani slowly walked to the washbasin and opened the tap and started to wash her mehandi. She washed it completely and saw her inner hand. Were a smile automatically came in her lips seeing Ranveer's name in her hand. The Mehandi as she told their love itself made it dark now. Ishani again smiling to herself started to walk out of the Kitchen and was excited to show it to Ranveer. When she came out and was about to go to Ranveer she didn't find Ranveer in the place were he was sitting. She searched for him all over the hall and found him at one corner were Raagini was running and Ranveer was running behind her. Ishani came towards them and when she came Raagini cutely hit herself with Ishani and stopped and seeing Ishani in front of her the cutie was smiling.
Raagini(laughing): Mama...
Ranveer(coming and standing behind Raagini)::She started to run Ishani that is why I am too running behind her.
Ishani: hmm she used to run sometimes we would not able to control her.
Ranveer: But she gets controlled seeing you.(showing Raagini who was now touching Ishani's legs):See now also how she is attached to you.
Ishani(smiled to him):And Ranveer wo..(before she could tell).
Parul(coming towards Ishani):Bhabhi..
Ishani(turning and seeing Parul):Parul what?
Parul: Now they are going to start Sangeet and Shivanya called you now.
Ranveer(with a smile):Tk tk you ladies carry on(telling it he moved from there).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer suddenly moved from there in thoughts):Arrey I thought to show the mehandi to him but he went. (seeing Parul):Tk let us go(seeing Raagini):Come baby let us go(she took Raagini and started to walk with Parul).
Shikhar managing and telling something to Sharman, Pratik and Devarsh got up from there and took his phone and dialed to Shivanya. Shivanya seeing the phone near her and Krisha without seeing Shivanya's phone was talking to someone near her. Shivanya with a smile with her mehandi filled hand took the phone and attended the call.
Shivanya:Hello.
Shikhar: How has your mehandi come(seeing her mehandi from distance):Show me..
Shivanya(bit searching him in the hall and finding him near the stairs): It has come so well come when Sangeet is happening let me show it to you well.
Shikhar:hmm okay show me for sure and I love you and I want to hear it from you.
Shivanya;(cutely smiling seeing him and in the phone):Okay let me tell but marry me before it.
Shikhar(smiling cutely to her): hmm okay.(he cut the call smiling to her itself).

Shivanya too exchanged a cute smile to him. Ishani with Raagini  and Parul came there.
Ishani: Shivanya
Shivanya(taking her eyes from Shikhar and seeing Ishani and she got up and seeing her):Ishani Sangeet will start up let us dance. I have heard you used to dance well and we both will catch up the steps easily I think.
Ishani: Haan we can Shivanya.

all sat comfortable in the sofas towards the small stage that was arranged for all to dance. DJ were ready to play the songs.
Kanchan(coming to Shivanya):Come Shivanya(seeing Ishani and Parul):Sit in the sofa and when your turn comes all should dance.
Ishani: (with a smile): Haan sure Aunty.

Kanchan took Shivanya and made her sit in the Chairs for the couple. Raj Narayan immediately brought Shikhar there and made him sit next to Shivanya. Shivanya showed her hands to Shikhar were Shikhar was so happy seeing the complete finishing of the mehandi. Shivanya showed Shikhar's name in the mehandi to him. Shikhar smiled to her cutely.
Ishani and Parul came and sat in the sofa next to Amba, Baa and Laxmi and Disha with Krish. All were so happy for the event that is going to happen. Ranveer, sharman, Pratik,Devarsh were sitting opposite to them and they too were ready to enjoy the function. Raagini cutely got down from the lap of Ishani and stood facing Ishani and held her hands. Ishani with a smile held Raagini and was smiling to her.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):See Baby all will be dancing enjoy it okay.
Raagini: hmm
Raj Naryan(came to the stage and seeing all):Welcome to our son marriage ladies and gentle man. Now the Sangeet of our Son Shikhar and daughter in law Shivanya's marriage is going to start. I wish all to dance and enjoy it now.

All started to clap their hands were in the first persons came in the stage was Ranveer and Sharman with a smile.
Ishani(showing Raagini towards Ranveer):See now Papa is going to dance..
Raagini(cutely showing index finger to Ranveer): Papa..
Ishani: hmm see.
Ranveer and Sharman started to dance well as the Music of the song Prem leela started to play by the DJ.
Sharman(seeing Shikhar and Shivanya with smile):
Hone de aaj halla
Dekhe gali mohalla
Chaahat ke maathe chandan ka tika
Ranveer(with a smile co-ordination to Sharman's steps):
Hai Ram-Sita iss mein
Sharm-o-haya ki rasmein
Jinmein mohabbaton ka tareeka
Sharman(dancing well):
Seekhegi chhori aur sikhega chabeela
Hey Hey...
Ranveer:
Seekhegi chhori aur sikhega chabeela
Ram-Siya ki dekho niraali hai...
Sharman and Ranveer:(getting the flowers petal from Pratik from a basket coming down the stage and coming in front of Shikhar and Shivanya with a smile):
Prem Leela.. PremLeela..(singing it they showered the flowers on Shikhar and Shivanya and they danced well and finished the dance and music was stopped).
Ranveer and Sharman thanked the crowd and they came back and sat in the sofa's were all were clapping so well.
Raagini(cutely smile to Ishani): Papa...(seeing Ranveer coming there she started to run to Ranveer and as he sat in the sofa held his leg with her hand): Papa..
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini): Liked Papa's dance.
Raagini: Papa.

Ranveer took Raagini in his hands and made the cutie pie sit in his lap and Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer and Raagini.
Next Amba, Laxmi and Kanchan came to the stage and the DJ played the song were they three seeing Shikhar and Shivanya lovingly danced for the song
Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna from DDLJ. All clapped for their performance and they came back to the sofa's back.
Krisha and Devarsh went and brought Shikhar and Shivanya to the stage were they were blushing seeing each other. They were sure they will enjoy their company for the complete life. The Song started to play in the background.
Shikhar(with a smile seeing Shivanya):
Aaja shaam hone aayi
Shivanya(with a smile coming dancing to him): Mausam ne li angdaai
Shikhar(with a happy smile): Aaja shaam hone aayi
Shivanya(cutely): Mausam ne li angdaai
Shikhar:(held her close as a step and signing as what): To kis baat ki hai ladaai
Shivanya: (cutely pushing him):Tu chal main aayi(following him with step):Tu chal main aayi(she cutely came behind him and kept her chin in His shoulder).

The song was stopped were all clapped their hands for the lovely couple Ishani had a happy smile and was clapping her hands for Shikhar's happy life.
Shivanya and Shikhar came down from the stage were Shivanya came and held Ishani and signed her to come. Ishani too got up and came with her were Ranveer saw Ishani with a smile in his face.
Ranveer(showing Ishani to Raagini):See Mama is going to dance. She will dance so well.
Raagini(smiling): Mama..
Ranveer: Haan see it(he was eating Ishani with his eyes were her beauty was making him fall for her today)
Shivanya and Ishani were standing below the stage were the song started to play its music.
Shivanya Ishani (closing their face with hand and just showing the eyes out with a lovely expressive eyes):
sukh dukh jhooThe
dhan bhi jhooTha
jhooThi moh-maaya
sachcha mann ka wo kona jahaan
prem ratan paaya
BG SONG: ni ni sa sa re re sa sa...
They both cutley dancing came to the stage and settled in a position.
BG SONG:
paayo... paayo...
laayo... chhaayo
aayo... gaayo..
paayo...
They started to dance seeing each other steps and co-ordinating well. All were seeing their dance with smile in their face. The both beautiful ladies looked rocking that night. They set the fire in the stage with their performance. Ranveer was wanting to hug Ishani seeing the cute and beauty of his wife. Shikhar smiling and seeing Shivanya was falling in love with her.
Ishani(with a lovely face seeing Ranveer): saiyaan tu kamaal ka
baatein bhi kamaal ki
Shivanya(smiling seeing Shikhar and showing her hands full of Mehandi to him):laagaa rang jo tera
hui main kamaal ki
They both were dancing well were the song started to play behind..
BG SONG: paayo re payo re payo re payo re payo
prem ratan dhan payo
rut milan ki laayo
prem ratan..
prem ratan dhan payo maine(they were rotating and covering the stage well).
Shikhar came to Ranveer and singed him to come. Ranveer shook his head as okay and took Raagini in his hand and giving her to Amba and giving a head shake to take care walked with Shikhar. Shikhar and Ranveer got in the stage were all were clapping their hands for both the lovely couples. Ishani had a happy smile seeing Ranveer near her were Shivanya was so happy to see shikhar near her.
Shivanya(with a smile seeing Shikhar and holding his hand):mujhko the ghere jitne andhere
ho gaye door sabhi(she had a cute emotional face)
sab sapnon ki
sab rishton ki paa li keemat bhi
Ishani(cutely showing her inner part of the hand to Ranveer were his name was there as dark mehandi): prem ko main samjhi(she shook her head as she understood his love well Ranveer smiled to her as okay):
kisi ne na ki meri
tune jo sambhaal ki
laaga rang jo tera hui main kamaal ki(Ranveer too was moving small steps with her).
BG SONG:
payo re payo re payo re payo re payo
prem ratan dhan payo
aaj mann bhar aayo
prem ratan..
Shikhar and Ranveer sat below their loved one and were moving a small shakes. Ishani and Shivanya were at full swing dancing well.
Shivanya and Ishani held Ranveer and Shikhar and made them stand and taking flowers from the basket and showered on them were there was the perfect dance of couples..
BG SONG:
prem ratan dhan payo maine
prem ratan dhan payo
Finally Shivanya kept her elbow in Shikhar's shoulder and Ishani stood touching Ranveer's shoulder.

The claps was so well from the audience. They four came down from the stage. Ranveer coming down from the stage.
Ranveer(in a low tone to Ishani): My name has become so nice when its in your hand.
Ishani(seeing him smiled to him): Haan.
Ranveer:After this know I am not at all ready to leave you tonight.
Ishani(seeing him with a shy face):Don't leave me. (telling it she went to Amba and took Raagini)
Amba:Ishani you four rocked..
Ishani smiled to her were all were compliementing their dances.
Shikhar and Shivanya went back to their couple chairs.
Shikhar(in a low tone): Mehandi has become beautiful because of being in your hand. Its nice..
Shivanya(smiling to him): hmm same way my life has become beautiful because I am with you.

They both smiled to each other were Raj Naryan voice in mike disturned their eye lock and smile.
Raj Narayan: Happy all made the function a beautiful one I request all  of you to attened the marriage too that is going to happen tomorrow evening so all come to the marriage and bless the couple.
All clapped and Shikhar and Shivanya got up from the chair were all relatives were about to move to their room and some were leaving to their house. RV family too got up were Ishani held Raagini who was bit looking tiered by now. Their family came to Raj Naryan, Kanchan, Shivanya and Shikhar.
Baa:Tk Kanchan let us leave now and come tomorrow evening for marriage.
kanchan(with a smile):Tk Baa.(she shook her head to all and seeing Ishani): Ishani you can be here tonight know?

Ranveer was bit shocked hearing it.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and managing): For what aunty?
Kanchan:Arrey it will be helpful for me and even Shivanya too from now should not see Shikhar she need to be in her room only so you can stay with her.
Ranveer(coming and standing near Ishani): Nahi aunty Ishani can be here but Raagini won't be without Ishani and Raagini won't adopt to new places.
Kanchan(with a cute disappointed face): Hmm tk so for Raagini I am leaving you Ishani but tomorrow you need to be here and you only need to take care of wedding night room decoration,
Ishani(shaking her head as okay): hmm okay Aunty sure let me do it.

Giving a smile to Kanchan and hugging Shivanya and telling bye to Shikhar they both too started to walk out of the house behind their family members.
Ranveer(took a deep breath and seeing Ishani):Thank god I thought today also I will not get your love as soon as Kanchan aunty asked you to stay here.
Ishani:I should have stayed here.
Ranveer(seeing her cutely); Hello I want you today just for me and only for me.

Ishani had a blusing face were Ranveer too smiled cutely were Raagini was keeping her head well in Ishani's shoulders and was silent by now.
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
this part was filled with dance n music.shikar shivanya's ddlj song mehendi dance was nice.i loved tu chal sequence more.it was so cute n romantic.ishani shivanya dance on prem ratan n at last showering flowers on ranveer shikar was beautiful.ranveer wantsishaani alone 2night.guess there will b more romantic moments to come
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii
Sorry for not replying yesterday
Quite busy with studying.
But your both epis are so good
Ioved the both couples dance dr. Ragini is so cute running over..
So now ishveer gonna spend night together. Hope no disturbance this time..
Waiting for the next update dr
Keep smiling 😳
Take care
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

this part was filled with dance n music.shikar shivanya's ddlj song mehendi dance was nice.i loved tu chal sequence more.it was so cute n romantic.ishani shivanya dance on prem ratan n at last showering flowers on ranveer shikar was beautiful.ranveer wantsishaani alone 2night.guess there will b more romantic moments to come

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
happy you liked the episode filled with dance and music
happy you liked shivanya and Shikhar ddlj song
glad you liked tu chal sequence
happy you liked the song of cute and romantic
glad you liked Prem ratan song of Ishani and Shivanya and the way they showered
flowers on Shivanya and Shikhar
yes now Ranveer is wanting Ishani alone in the night
ya let us wish for the romantic moment
keep reading

πŸ˜‰