willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Obviously I Know luv and kush are Lord ram and lord Sita's children, but what I meant to ask was who are they really? as in, Lakshman was seshnaag's avatar and Urmilla, khirsagar 's, similarly Lakshman reincarnated as Lord balaram , Lord Krishna's elder brother..

Similarly, did they re=incarnate again? what are their true forms?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi dear did some searching and found this.
There are others in there forum who will have more knowledge. Bit this seemed interesting
There are two more small chakras
[Shri Lalita chakra and Shri chakra],
one that belongs to, which we call as the Surya.
Surya is the, means the Sun, the Sun center and the another as the Moon center on the left-hand side. And these two are governed or, we can say, is bestowed upon by two great people who are the disciple elements. And disciple elements were first, were born to Shri Rama and Shri Sita as the Luv and Kush. And then they incarnated many a times on this Earth as disciple. One of them is, we can say, was Shankaracharya, another was Kabira, like that. Then we can say, before Shankaracharya, they came as Buddha and Mahavira. Then Shankaracharya and then I told you, after Shankaracharya came the advent of Hassan and Hussain, who were the grandsons of Prophet. So these have been incarnating and they have been moving from one side to another and telling people that "This is extreme, leave it, this is extreme, leave it. Come in the center and be in the center." That has been their job and they are the ones who are sort of imparting you that awareness by you become a perfect disciple.

Read more: http://sahaj-az.blogspot.com/2009/02/luv-and-kush.html#ixzz4JkamAV00
Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
who knows if these stories are true or false!! there are many different versions! who is whose reincarnation no onw knows! if there is any reincarnation who knows!! No one can give your an exact answer. I try to enjoy ramayan as a story. Not any religious script. It was a story of a man who loved his wife and did everything to free her from ravan but then in the end that man has to give in to the rules of society leave his wife! And his tormented wife left him and her sons in the end !!
I like this story and dont think beyod it being a story!
willina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ami25

who knows if these stories are true or false!! there are many different versions! who is whose reincarnation no onw knows! if there is any reincarnation who knows!! No one can give your an exact answer. I try to enjoy ramayan as a story. Not any religious script. It was a story of a man who loved his wife and did everything to free her from ravan but then in the end that man has to give in to the rules of society leave his wife! And his tormented wife left him and her sons in the end !!

I like this story and dont think beyod it being a story!

seriously ??? ram gave in to the rules of society? he has been challenging and changing wrong perceptions of society at every instant, yet avoiding a confrontationist approach, using reason,emotions and logc, even in regards to the rule that had to be followed because otherwise he would be guilty of partiality.he would change the law but his wife would be the last person to suffer because of it, a judicial system tht does not diff b/w the king or the pauper.and a king who has sworn to protect this social equality .
enjoy Ramayana as a story but understand all the finer reasons behind it before being swayed by the media fed half-baked analysis hopefully all your answers will be found as you watch siya ke ram or read the Ramayana , even as just a story
willina thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayvenk

Hi dear did some searching and found this.

There are others in there forum who will have more knowledge. Bit this seemed interesting
There are two more small chakras
[Shri Lalita chakra and Shri chakra],
one that belongs to, which we call as the Surya.
Surya is the, means the Sun, the Sun center and the another as the Moon center on the left-hand side. And these two are governed or, we can say, is bestowed upon by two great people who are the disciple elements. And disciple elements were first, were born to Shri Rama and Shri Sita as the Luv and Kush. And then they incarnated many a times on this Earth as disciple. One of them is, we can say, was Shankaracharya, another was Kabira, like that. Then we can say, before Shankaracharya, they came as Buddha and Mahavira. Then Shankaracharya and then I told you, after Shankaracharya came the advent of Hassan and Hussain, who were the grandsons of Prophet. So these have been incarnating and they have been moving from one side to another and telling people that "This is extreme, leave it, this is extreme, leave it. Come in the center and be in the center." That has been their job and they are the ones who are sort of imparting you that awareness by you become a perfect disciple.

Read more: http://sahaj-az.blogspot.com/2009/02/luv-and-kush.html#ixzz4JkamAV00

thanks for the detailed update, 😊👏😊...but this blog ..is this reliable..? what are the sources..???
Ami25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: willina

seriously ??? ram gave in to the rules of society? he has been challenging and changing wrong perceptions of society at every instant, yet avoiding a confrontationist approach, using reason,emotions and logc, even in regards to the rule that had to be followed because otherwise he would be guilty of partiality.he would change the law but his wife would be the last person to suffer because of it, a judicial system tht does not diff b/w the king or the pauper.and a king who has sworn to protect this social equality .
enjoy Ramayana as a story but understand all the finer reasons behind it before being swayed by the media fed half-baked analysis hopefully all your answers will be found as you watch siya ke ram or read the Ramayana , even as just a story

To be honest i havent leanr anything from ramayan!! I beleive in equality anyway, so i havent lean that from ramayan but i see a man who loves his wife! thats all. But i respect your views as well. People can have different views on different things! hence we do. IN my eyes he left his wife! which he did! correct me if i am wrong that he didnt ask his wife to leave ?? and sita also left him and her kids in the end. !!! didnt she ? correct me if i am wrong!

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

To be honest i havent leanr anything from ramayan!! I beleive in equality anyway, so i havent lean that from ramayan but i see a man who loves his wife! thats all. But i respect your views as well. People can have different views on different things! hence we do. IN my eyes he left his wife! which he did! correct me if i am wrong that he didnt ask his wife to leave ?? and sita also left him and her kids in the end. !!! didnt she ? correct me if i am wrong!

U haven't learnt anything from Ramayan,
good, that it's just entertainment for u
No harm either
until u don't learn anything bad from it and
view it as just another story(occ to u)

But wanted to say one thing
Yes or no is not an answer
That too for life stories

For example if I ask someone
Have u stopped lying?
If the person says yes, that mean he/she has be lying once
If he says no, means he is still lying
Anyways lying has to be accepted which may not be the case

Even if it's just a story, even if u believe it's against equality
If u have a open mind before watching or reading anything
u might gain something

Just my take though
Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
Ami25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

U haven't learnt anything from Ramayan,
good, that it's just entertainment for u
No harm either
until u don't learn anything bad from it and
view it as just another story(occ to u)

But wanted to say one thing
Yes or no is not an answer
That too for life stories

For example if I ask someone
Have u stopped lying?
If the person says yes, that mean he/she has be lying once
If he says no, means he is still lying
Anyways lying has to be accepted which may not be the case

Even if it's just a story, even if u believe it's against equality
If u have a open mind before watching or reading anything
u might gain something

Just my take though

I understand all the answers dont come in yes or no ! thats okay thts life. I am not against anyone who learn from ramayana! If you do great, i respect that. I have an open mind thats why i am questioning ramayan! people with closed mind dont question anything that has been taught to them. They just follows what others follows. I will learn something from ramayan if my mind find something really worth learning from it.
Just my view and you can have a different take on it. totally acceptable in my eyes.
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I understand all the answers dont come in yes or no ! thats okay thts life. I am not against anyone who learn from ramayana! If you do great, i respect that. I have an open mind thats why i am questioning ramayan! people with closed mind dont question anything that has been taught to them. They just follows what others follows. I will learn something from ramayan if my mind find something really worth learning from it.
Just my view and you can have a different take on it. totally acceptable in my eyes.

Offcourse, questions need to be asked
I do question, orelse how to find answers
Following anything blindly is not praiseworthy
even if it's God
we should know what we r following
I think we r saying the same thing in different manner
But yes, to each their own
Ami25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Offcourse, questions need to be asked
I do question, orelse how to find answers
Following anything blindly is not praiseworthy
even if it's God
we should know what we r following
I think we r saying the same thing in different manner
But yes, to each their own

YOu are spot on with this one. I agree with you !! finally we agree on something - cheers to that 😊😊😛