Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Dinky28

Ohh my it super se bhi upar wala update i just lived fallen for twinkle's imagination of her with Kunj on bench with a blanket ooo n at museum was vry unique kind of i must say u have vry good imagination and their challenge will it be a date i doubt but i know kunj's painting would be super awesome n i want twinkle to be proved that kunj sarna is not at all boring infact he is cute n romantic person
N yes don't forget to update ur other stories and this one too

Thank you so much. I have a feeling that the date will hold more surprises for Twinkle than she ever expected. I have written it out and I cantqait for ya'll to read it.
The other story will be updated only after mid November i guess. I need to figure out a few hitches
FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal1298

Agent A...

Amazing first date with boring Mr. SARNA wohooo
Looking forward for the next part nd mpst inportantly ur other diction story..
Whn Mr met miss.

thank you Komal
the other story wont be updated until mid november or so. cant handle two stories side by side πŸ˜†
FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: tikit

Well what an amazing update.

Starting scene kunj renee talk nice.
Nd the way twinj remember watching the match nd the way they say score together wasπŸ‘
Nd twinkles imagination of them sitting on a cold bench in a blanket watching match😳
I liked twinkle nd renees convo in museum specially nd ranking way.
Ooh the way twinj met in museum nd the challenge.
Btw does twinkle realise that eiffel tower is a symbol of love.
I want kunj to prove twinkle that he is not boring.
Also twinj shud realise that theres some connection between them otherwise why wud they meet in paris, have same classes, kunj be on same table s twinkle, them talking about match or meeting in the museum.
They shud stop trying to find a french girl or a guy nd try dating each other.
Waise ur ff reminded me of sidmin s twinj.
πŸ˜†
A i really want toπŸ€— u for writing this ff nd twinkles imagination part. It was awesome😳
Nd waiting for next update to know what happened to the challenge so update jaldi jaldi.
Thanks for the pm.

Thank You Eshu
Twinkle does pain a picture with words right? Her imagination was my fav part too.
I am positive that their date will br eventful amd maybe Twinkle will change her perception
I miss SidMin *sigh*
I'm updating now. Hope i can meet your expectations
FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi_FMT_ct

Twinj's POV give me feeling of somebody's nature.

You see you love my behaviour analysis so again I did this.
Grade Marks of the Boys...
LIKE...πŸ˜‰
Loveee this part.
πŸ˜ƒ
Update as soon as possible please.

P.S.-Sorry for Short comment.
Busy with something.

Lol Adi, whom does that remid you of?
We do grade boys at times mostly during our midnight talks right? Is that what you hinted at?
anyhow thank you
FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya098

So the thing is gonna happen..to which they both were reluctant..
their first date in the city of love with each other...though not an official one..
But I am looking forward to this unofficial date... Seems like this is gonna be the first step to their story..

And I think his project work is gonna be something unique..
... Something which is gonna change the way she looks at him...just a guess

The grade system πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...
Reminded me of my friend... We too do such creepy things πŸ˜‰ ..

And her imagination ...
Twinj wrapped up in a blanket on a cold bench... ❀️ ..

Loooved the update.. ❀️ ❀️ ...
Continue soon.. 😊

They did end up on a date together even though they try to run away from one another at every given chance.
You are guessing in the right direction.

Lol I have never graded a guy based on such an accurate system but sure sounds fun

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Part 6

This part is in Twinkle's POV

I tossed the clothes from my suitcase into the dresser drawers. If I didn't keep my hands busy, I would pull out my hair. I couldn't believe that I'd actually agreed to go somewhere with Kunj.

What had I been thinking? Obviously I hadn't been thinking.
He was so smug about his desire to draw the Eiffel Tower. I guess I wanted to be there when he realized that I was right and he was so totally wrong.

That was a lousy reason. Why did I care what he drew? I didn't. I didn't care anything about him. I wasn't interested in him. If he flew home tomorrow, my life would be complete.
I slammed a drawer shut just as someone knocked on my door. Renee walked in and plopped onto my bed. "So tell me everything about Kunj." She demanded.

I zipped up my suitcase and moved it to the floor so I could sit on the edge of the mattress. "What do you care? You have a boyfriend."

"Jean-Claude is wonderful, oui, but I am fascinated by this Kunj," she commented. "He is the first non-Parisian guy I've talked to."

My eyes almost popped out of my head. "Fascinated? He is so uninteresting."

She shrugged and flipped her long, black hair over her shoulder. "I thought he was cute. What scores would you give him on your rating system?"

"All zeros," but even as I spoke, I knew I was lying.

"Come on. Let's see how he rates." She prodded.

"It doesn't matter how he rates," I pointed out. "He's not French."

"Afraid you'll discover he has a good score?" she challenged.

Sneering-half jokingly, I reached for the notebook and pencil. I stretched out on my stomach. Renee rolled over so out shoulders touched. For a brief moment I thought of Chinky and Priya-and all the times we'd lain on the bed together and looked through old books and magazines.

"Eyes?" Renee asked.

"Well, as a rule, I only give a three to really amazing eyes," But Kunj had eyes the color of melted chocolate, and I was a sucker for eyes like that. So I generously gave him a three.

"Smile?" Renee prodded.

"It's imperfect," I stated, my pencil hovering over the paper. His smile was lopsided. The right side always went up higher than the left. It was kind of intriguing, made him look a little shy. I put a three in that column as well.

He had smothered his laughter in class, so I couldn't rate it fairly. Hair. Brown like the color of mud. Two. I erased the two. He wore it at a perfect length, but it never looked messy. Three. I thought of what it would feel like to run my fingers through it. I didn't like how much that thought appealed to me. I erased the three and put back the two.

"What are you doing?" Renee asked.

"Trying to be objective." But the task seemed almost impossible.

I had to give him a one for temper after his angry display in sculpting class that day. A three for manners since he included Renee in our conversation and he'd picked up my notebook and pencil when I dropped them. He liked art. Three. Intelligent. Three. It stood to reason that anyone who appreciated art was intelligent. Romantic. A big, fat zero.

I smiled triumphantly. Where it counted the most, he was an absolute loser.

"He'll never do," I commented.

"Are you looking for someone with perfect scores?" Renee asked.

"You bet," I confirmed. "And French."

"Want to double date?" Renee suddenly asked.

I laughed lightly. "I haven't found Mr. Romantic yet, but when I do'"

"A practice date," she interrupted. "So you can get used to the French dating scene."

"I'm not sure who I'd ask." I confided.

"I could have Jean-Claude ask one of his friends to take you out," she offered.

Quickly I sat up. "Do you think he'd do that?"

She grinned. "Oui. Jean-Claude is very romantic. He'll find someone good for you."

"This will be great!" I told her. "I really don't want to blow it when I discover the real thing, and Yuvraj wasn't exactly good practice material for how a date should be handled."

As we began discussing possibilities, I turned over my notepad. It bothered me to look at Kunj's scores, confused me to even think about him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next morning I arrived at sculpting class early. I quickly scouted the room and took a seat beside an absolute dream guy. Blond and blue-eyed, he was the complete opposite of Kunj. So his score shot up before I'd even finished assessing him.

He didn't have Kunj's broad shoulders or Kunj's height, but that was okay. He was French.

He took my hand and kissed my fingers. "Ma chere, welcome to Paris."

I was melting. How romantic. "M'erci," I stammered.
Good going, Twinkle. Impress the guy with your lack of sophistication. There were times when I really resented coming from a small town.

"I'm Twinkle" I told him.

He smiled, a three-point smile. "We all know who you are. I am Pierre Robards."

I repeated his name. It was fantastic, not dull sounding like Kunj.

I glanced over my shoulder, and who should I see but the bane of my existence. Kunj was talking with a beautiful French girl, making the girl laugh like a hyena. Good, maybe he'd cancel on this afternoon. I was accustomed to guys bailing at the last minute. Yuvraj had repeatedly done that. If one of the guys called with a better offer that a night out with his girl-like driving bikes through mud-he was there.

I knew instinctively that French guys would be too romantic to cancel a date-for any reason. Although I would be here for only a year, I knew whoever I settled my heart on would follow me back home.

So maybe I had an overactive imagination where love was concerned. I mean, I understood that he wouldn't actually follow me. But he would be romantic, and he would give me a year that I could hold close for the rest of my life.

"Messieurs! Mesdemoiselles!" The teacher tapped his knuckles on the desk. Then he told us in perfect French that we had to sit in the chair we had sat in yesterday. His seating chart was made.

My stomach dropped to the floor. I wanted to stay where I was. I was on the verge of offering Monsieur Henri an eraser or some Wite-Out when the teacher snapped, "Vite! Vite!" [Hurry! Hurry!]

I trudged to the table where Kunj sat and dropped into the chair next to him.

With a wide grin, he leaned over. He jabbed his thumb over his shoulder. "Pierre over there? Before class, I saw him in the hall with a lip lock on some girl'" He shook his head. "Man, the probably had to bring in the Jaws of Life to separate them so they could get to class."

Disappointment hit me hard. "He has a girlfriend?"

"Either that or they say hi differently over here."

"They do say hi differently," I shot back, wanting to wipe that smirk off his face." They say bonjour."

I was fuming. Not so much because Pierre had a girlfriend, but because Kunj had witnessed my mooning over a guy who was unavailable. I was allowed to make mistakes. I just didn't want Kunj Sarna to witness them-or more, to comment on them. For all I knew the girl he'd been talking with might have been lip locked before class too.

With anger still too close to the surface, I started to mold the clay, working to finish up the project I'd started yesterday's vase. Unfortunately, it looked more like a lopsided bowl.

"Hey, by the way," Kunj whispered conspiratorially.

Startled that he had leaned close enough for me to feel his warm breath on my neck and to have that same breath send a shiver along my spine, I crumbled one side of my project. Great! Just great. Now I'd have to rebuild it. I hadn't planned to have someone from my school back home witness any mistakes I made.

"You're gonna need a bike for our excursion this afternoon," he added.

I glared at him. "Where am I supposed to get a bike?"

"Check with your host sister," He suggested calmly.

"Think you could have told me sooner?" I asked.

"I'm telling you know," he pointed out. "You've got all day to find a bike."

Just like a guy not to realise all that was involved in going out. They never got ready for things. They just went as they were.
Why in the heck couldn't Kunj Sarna have gone to London like Chinky or Rome like Priya? Why Paris, where he could torment me without even trying?

-||-

That's it! Next one will be the date, and loads longer! Promise! Let me know how it is!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Part7

This part is in Twinkle's POV

After school I went straight to my host home. I'd seen Renee at lunch, and she'd told me I could use her bicycle. How typical of a guy to remember at the last moment that a girl needed to prepare for a date.

Whoa! I stopped that thought. This excursion, as Kunj called it, was not a date. No way. We were just going to work on our project for sketching class. Hopefully I could find something other than the Eiffel Tower to sketch. I refused to be boring Twinkle from Amritsar.

But before I went on the field trip to Ho-hum or wherever Kunj planned to go, I needed to get psyched up. And my best friends were the greatest at helping me accomplish that goal.
I sat at my desk, turned on my computer, logged on to the internet and accessed Facebook. They were there and waiting.

Twinkle: Hey guys!

Chinky: Twinkle! Good to see you! :)

Priya: Twinkle, how is Paris?

Twinkle: Paris is beautiful. How is Rome?

Priya: Interesting, I'm engaged in a little experiment with a guy named Antonio.

Chinky: what kind of experiment?

Priya: teaching him a lesson. Unfortunately, the better I know him, the more I'm regretting this brilliant idea I had. He hates Indians. And he doesn't know I'm Indian, since my skin's too pale.

Twinkle: what?

Chinky: what?

Priya: It's a long story. How's your host brother Chinky?

Chinky: He has a girlfriend.

Twinkle: bummer :(

Chinky: Her name is Aliya, and she's beautiful. :P

I laughed. Chinky had just stuck out her tongue at me. I felt for her. I'd met her host brother while I was in London. Kiran was really cute, and he had the nicest British accent.

Priya: So, does the Twinkle queen have any dates yet?

I groaned. I'd failed to mention my lapse of judgement when I messaged them yesterday. Priya, of course, would ask. I debated what to tell them.

Twinkle: not really, I'm going on an outing with Kunj this afternoon.

Priya: Kunj Sarna?

Chinky: though he was boring.

Twinkle: He is. The purpose of our outing is to show him exactly how dull he is.

Priya: why bother?

Good question. Trust Priya to get to the heart of the matter.

Priya: Hello, Twinkle! Why aren't you answering? You don't like him, do you?

Twinkle: no way!

And I didn't like him. At least, not in the boy-girl kind of way that Priya meant. My point system proved that Kunj wasn't the one for me. I glanced at my watch. Yikes! Kunj was going to be here any minute.

I sat on the front steps that led into Renee's house. The houses on this street were all brick, very narrow in the front, and hemmed in by houses on either side. So different from my home back in Amritsar.

Renee's bike was leaning against the wall beside me. I'd thrown on a navy blue sweat-suit because the weather was already cool in Paris. Pleasantly cool, but I figured it would be close to dark by the time we got back, and it would be much cooler then. I wore a baseball cap too.

I glared at the bicycle. I couldn't remember the last time I'd ridden one. I hoped I remembered how.

I heard the whir of wheels, turned, and froze.

Kunj brought his bicycle to a grinding halt only inches away from me. He wore an honest-to-gosh cyclist's outfit. The shorts and jersey were hugging his body like a second skin. It looked like he'd probably had to melt down his body and pour it into those clothes to get them on. The muscles on his calves were well-defined-just like the muscles carved onto the marble statues I'd seen yesterday.

And his thighs looked rock hard-like granite. I swallowed.

"Don't you have a helmet?" He asked.

I snapped my gaze to his. Gosh. Even his shoulders looked firm. I remembered being surprised when I'd punched him yesterday. I was stunned. "You cycle for real, don't you?"

He removed his helmet. His brown hair was plastered to his head. "Yeah. As a matter of fact, we're going to cycle over one of the roads that the use in the Tour de France."

"You told me you didn't have time for sports," I reminded him indignantly.

"I said I didn't have time for SCHOOL sports. Our school doesn't have a cycling team," he remarked. He extended his helmet. "You can wear my helmet."

That action seemed a little too personal, and I definitely did not want to get personal with this guy. I backed up a step. "That's okay. I'll be fine."

"Twinkle, it's really dangerous to cycle without a helmet," he said seriously, like a parent lecturing a child.

"It's okay for you to be in danger but not me?" I shot back.

"This excursion was my idea. I'd feel bad if anything happened to you." He said quietly, as if he was embarrassed to admit it.

"I kinda like the idea of you feeling guilty," I said.

"And I prefer the idea of you not getting hurt. Let's switch the head gear." He suggested.

If I were honest, I wasn't all that confident in my ability to keep the bike upright. I just hoped that before we were done, I wouldn't regret not having shin guards and elbow pads. I handed him my cap, took his helmet and settled it into place.

He grinned, that lopsided. Cute grin. "That's some stunning outfit."

"This isn't a date," I pointed out. But I wished I had worn something a little nicer. I hadn't even bothered to freshen up my makeup. What was I thinking? What did I care? This guy was Kunj Sarna. Indian. Not French.

I watched as he shoved my cap into one of his pockets on the back of his jersey. Indignation ran though me. "Aren't you going to wear my cap?"

He shook his head slightly. "Pink really isn't my color."

"But it makes such a fashion statement." I exclaimed.

He blushed. "A fashion statement I can do without, thanks all the same. Come on. We've stalled long enough. Follow me," he ordered, and began pedalling.

I grabbed Renee's bicycle, hopped on, and started after him.

We cycled out of the city, alongside the lush green countryside. I was embarrassed because Kunj had to keep slowing down so I could catch up to him. He'd even walked up a couple of hills with me, pushing his bike and mine. Of course he'd only done that after he'd reached the top of the hill, glanced back, and realized I was fighting an uphill battle that I probably wasn't going to win. The guy was so totally in shape that I couldn't help but be impressed.

I remembered all the riders whizzing by during the broadcast of the Tour de France, and it was obvious to me that Kunj was pretty darn close to being in their league.

But the time we arrived at the hilltop where he finally stopped, I was breathing hard, and my muscles were trembling.

He looked like he'd just taken a Sunday stroll.

"You took that curve back there awfully fast," I chastised as I took off the helmet.

He touched a little monitor on the handlebars of his bike. "Forty-two miles an hour."

"You are serious about this." I murmured.

"Actually, I'd like to ride in the Tour de France someday," He said as he took our bikes and leaned them against a tree.

I was still catching my breath. He removed his backpack and took out a blanket, the spread the blanket over the ground. I slipped my backpack off my shoulders. I had my sketch pad and my pencil, but that was about it. I couldn't imagine trying to cycle while carrying anything else.

He glanced over his shoulder. "Sit down,"

I dropped onto the blanket, grateful for the opportunity to rest my legs. Kunj handed me a bottle of juice. Nothing had ever tasted sweeter as I squirted the liquid into my mouth. And it hit me that he'd put a lot of thought into this excursion-even though it wasn't a date.

"I've got some goat cheese here, some apples, a baguette, and a few other things. Just help yourself," He offered as he spread out the snacks.

"You thought of everything," I murmured, breaking off a piece of the crusty bread and some cheese. To my surprise, I was famished.

He gave me that lopsided grin. "I get hungry when I cycle."

I smiled back. "I can see why. You don't exactly do a leisurely ride."

His face burned red as if my observation embarrassed him. "What do you think of the view?" He asked.

I looked past him, and breath backed up in my lungs. It was the first moment I'd actually looked around to see where we were. "Oh my gosh."

From where we sat, I could see the Eiffel Tower, framed by trees and deep blue sky. "It's beautiful," I whispered in awe.

"Worth sketching?" he asked.

"Definitely," I responded without thinking. Then I shifted my gaze to him.

He looked so pleased with himself. He settled back against the tree and picked up his sketching pad. "Guess you could sketch a tree," he teased.

I took my sketch pad out of my backpack. "I could. But I won't."

"You're rare Twinkle," he said quietly.

I snapped my gaze to him. My heart was pounding in my chest. I didn't like the way he was studying me. Too intently, intensely. "Rare?" I squeaked.

"A girl who admits when she's wrong." He gave me a cocky grin that broke the mood.

Thank goodness.

"I'm so seldom wrong that I don't have a problem admitting when I am," I responded haughtily.

He laughed then, a deep, booming laugh. It echoed between the trees, echoed around my heart. His laughter was a definite three. Warm and full of life. I wished I hadn't realized that.

I turned my attention back to the Eiffel Tower. "We'd better get busy here. It'll be dark soon."

I started sketching like crazy. The sooner I finished, the sooner we'd leave. And the sooner I'd be out of the presence of Kunj Sarna.

I got confused whenever I was near him. He was from Amritsar. That fact, in and of itself, guaranteed that he would not be romantic.

And yet here I was on a hilltop outside of Paris gazing at the Eiffel Tower, an unexpected picnic spread before me...and helmet resting beside my thigh because he didn't want me to get hurt. Even though it meant exposing himself to the dangers of a head injury.

I knew guys from Amritsar. Had dated one of them. Romance was foreign to them. Kunj was a definite contradiction. I couldn't figure him out, and I kept telling myself that I didn't want to.

I drew lines and shaded and worked hard to concentrate on the drawing. Anything to stop me from noticing the guy sitting against the tree, sketching as well. I didn't want to notice the way his hand swept over the paper or the deep furrow in his brow.

OR the way the muscles beneath his jersey quivered. There should be a law against clothes that snugly. They were too distracting.

An eternity seemed to pass before my sketch was complete. Relief coursed through me. This non-date that was closer to a date than anything I'd experienced with Yuvraj was about to come to an end. I held up my creation for Kunj to see. "What do you think?"

He grinned and took my pad. I watched him run a critical eye over the lines and shadows I'd drawn.

"Hey, this is really good," He said, his voice reflecting admiration.

My heart did a little somersault. It was the artist in me that longed for his approval, I told myself. Not the girl.

"Let me see yours," I prodded.

His face turned red, and he shook his head. He handed my pad back to me and closed his own. "Mine's not that great,"

"Let me see," I insisted.

He shoved it into his backpack. "It's really amateurish."

"You have to expect that," I explained. "You haven't taken any art classes before."

He started to put away the remains of our picnic. I was really pleased with my sketch, but I felt bad that it had made him feel like his wasn't any good. "It takes lots of practice to draw well," I said kindly, encouragingly.

"I know," He moved closer as he gathered the last of the items and put them in his bag.

I raised up on my knees, preparing to get off the blanket. My gaze fell on the horizon and I stilled.

The majestic sunset cast a golden glow over Paris. I had never seen anything so spectacular. Or so romantic. Picture-postcard perfection. I forgot to breathe.

I smiled warmly and turned to Kunj. "Thank you for sharing this place with me," I said softly.

He was so close, his eyes so rich a brown, like the most expensive chocolate imaginable. I felt like I was drowning in those eyes.

"Do you think a true artist could paint this view without imagining a couple kissing?" he asked quietly.

I slowly shook my head, captivated by his nearness. I couldn't remember Yuvraj ever getting close to me and just hovering, waiting, creating an anticipation I couldn't explain.

Kunj inched closer. "The kiss doesn't have to mean anything, but it should be there. Don't you think?"

I wasn't thinking at all. I was just immersed in his presence, the artistry of the moment. I nodded slightly.

He lowered his mouth to mine. His lips were soft and tender, not at all what I'd expected. Gentle, even. Kunj kissed like there was no finish line, no rush.

If he gives this kind of kiss when it doesn't mean anything, I thought, a real kiss from him...would be painted in colors so warm, deep and vibrant that it would never be forgotten

-||-

Well, that's what happened! πŸ˜› Hope it was okay, and not too detailed! Let me know! Oh and I hope all you readers have an amazing sunday! πŸ˜ƒ

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Dinky28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Two parts together oh my gosh you really made my day i dont have word to thanku i just came to forum after so many days n i got a pm from u i was amazed to see 2 parts update talking about first part it was truly amazing not yet read saomething like n how can i forget part two reading that got many butterflies in stomach view of effiel tower from hill i can totally imagine it and i really wanted to know how was kunj's sketch but nevermind n yes d kiss cant stop smiling
Else i am running out of words to describe ghis but it was beyond words
Update next part soon dear
Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Double treat...πŸ€—
I need a mmuuuaaahhh...emoji...here
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg Agent A such long updates and lovely one's...
I loved the kiss part nd caring kunj! Nd i really wanted to know how was kunj's sketch!